Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Maria Schaeffer says it is her opinion that JM & Flores altered evidence & pointed finger at her.

Willmott back up. #jodiarias

From DGC: I do NOT like this MS ... I do NOT like this MS ... :gaah:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Juan- What do you remember you asked for at the Mesa PD
Maria- I have answered this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Maria- I think we looked at evidence prior to that date
Juan- YOU LOOKED AT EVIDENCE BEFORE JUNE OF 2009? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Doesn't take a second for Juan to pounce :juanettes:

And... if she really were traveling to Utah from Northern California, you wouldn't detour through Southern California to get there. There are much more direct routes.

Don't forget, though, that Jodi had to take this insane detour because Darryl had a sister in Southern California with a new baby and she wanted Jodi (of all people) to take some baby pictures. Jodi said she and the sister played phone tag but never actually got together, so Jodi's "official" reason for driving from Northern California (almost Oregon) to Utah via Southern California wound up being just a waste of time. Jodi told Det. Flores that she'd just drive all the way down from Yreka (and back) some other time to take pictures of Darryl's sister's baby.

Jodi may have thought that this would give her a plausible excuse for the insane detour, but it really doesn't. It's still an insane detour, especially since she drove all the way down there without having agreed with the sister beforehand on a specific time for the baby photo shoot.

Does Darryl even have a sister? Who lived in Southern California then? With a new baby? Who she wanted Jodi to take pictures of? No doubt LE has looked into this. I wish I knew what they found.

eta: Direct route from Yreka to West Jordan: 777 miles, 11 hours, 30 minutes. Yreka to West Jordan via Pasadena: 1312 miles, 18 hours, 30 minutes.
Even without the insane detour, it's still an insane distance for a weekend trip. Only an insane person would think it made any sense whatsoever.

"So, Jodi, why not behave like a normal human being, fly from Medford to SLC and split the cost of the ticket with Ryan?"

"Because the whole reason for the trip was murdering Travis, so I needed a car and an excuse to be somewhere close to Mesa. Ryan was just an alibi."

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 2m2 minutes ago
She spoke w/ @michaelbkiefer and she had permission from #JodiArias and her team to defend MS, JM pointing out she didn't ask the judge 1st

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Juan was looking at photo's on the computer and looking for *advertiser censored*. He said he has never seen so many pic's on the computer. #jodiarias

Ironic isn't it? That the DT team who dislikes the media so much is quick to call Michael Kiefer when it's convenient. And Maria couldn't wait to have her say in court?? She had to run to the media?? So professional!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

MS down.

JSS's voice seems tired and over it.

"Are we ready for oral arguments?" Nurmi up. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Maria Schaeffer says it is her opinion that JM & Flores altered evidence & pointed finger at her.

Willmott back up. #jodiarias

From DGC: I do NOT like this MS ... I do NOT like this MS ... :gaah:

Another one bites the dust. She just destroyed her own credibility.

Maria- But you accused us
Willmott- Did you feel you had to defend yourself #jodiarias #3tvarias

Maria- We talked to police officers and looked at some stuff but I don't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 3m3 minutes ago
Defense rests on this motion #jodiArias

Here's what Keifer went to work on:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Arizona Court of Appeals orders murder case dropped against Debra Milke on double jeopardy grounds and "egregious prosecutorial misconduct."

Maria- Juan accused us of tampering in this case and you gave us permission to defend ourselves #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott- Don't we all as lawyers have ethical obligations?
Maria- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Could have fooled me. :rolleyes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

MS down.

JSS's voice seems tired and over it.

"Are we ready for oral arguments?" Nurmi up. #jodiarias

Your honor we would like to request a delay to present arguements, where we will request another delay we should be ready to proceed on this motion by, never. -Nurmi

Arizona Court of Appeals orders murder case dropped against Debra Milke on double jeopardy grounds and "egregious prosecutorial misconduct."

Take your time, JSS.. :D

:seeya: I know zero about Debra's case, but let me guess : Was Juan the prosecutor ?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 45s46 seconds ago
Nurmi- This trial is more about Prosecutorial Misconduct than it is evidence.#jodiarias #3tvarias

:rolleyes:

Maria- Juan accused us of tampering in this case and you gave us permission to defend ourselves #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott- Don't we all as lawyers have ethical obligations?
Maria- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Could have fooled me. :rolleyes:

Obviously, the DT have a different interpretation of ethical obligations than the bar association.

I guess this is Nurmi Cry Time. :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 45s46 seconds ago
Nurmi- This trial is more about Prosecutorial Misconduct than it is evidence.#jodiarias #3tvarias

:rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding me. A man is dead at the hands of his client. Has he forgotten that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV