Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The State certainly did its part in seeing justice was swift. Arias was indicted one month plus five days after she murdered Travis & she was twenty-eight at the time of this true bill. This was exactly one month after his body was discovered. So what's the hold up? Oh, we could go on forever but not any of it, none, attributable to the prosecution. And, sorry for the repetition but Arias was no "young girl".

The DT has continually placed emphasis on the big lie regarding JA's age because, IMO, they were manufacturing an image in which JA was an innocent maiden being preyed upon by perverted roué, JA. So, I think it bears repeating that the age difference between them was three years, not thirty. TA was born in 1977. JA was born in 1980. Travis's life was cut short in 2008 when he was only 30. His murderer was 27 when she killed him, 28 when she was arrested.

Braiding her hair did not turn back the clock and make her 12 or 13 or 14. Those photos of JA trying to be sweet while wearing pigtail braids did not convince me that she the same age (mentally, emotionally or physically) as the character Melissa Gilbert played on Little House on the Prairie. JA didn't look like Pippi Longstockings or Cindy Brady either. She looked like what she was. A woman in her mid-twenties whose hair was braided so she could more easily pretend to be a girl in some fantasy scenario of her own making.

I finally caught up and want to thank everyone for the great discussions on the pics while we are on trial break. There was some great discussions on this thread. It is so good to hear everyones opinions and ideas on things.

There were 2 things raised that I have to agree with.

1-I agree that the stun gun may have been used on Travis at first to incapacitate him. Below are some points that I think lean towards this being very possible.

Those 2 marks on his body sure do look like stun gun marks. With all the wounds Travis had on his body I could see where 2 small marks like that may have either been missed or just deemed not important enough to note. She does bring up a stun gun herself in her journal entries and as we know she was putting things in her journal to coverup her being guilty. So its very possible that she mentioned this in case LE ever interviewed someone that said she owned one and if LE found those marks on his body. The last thing is the controversial white marks on some of the photos could be showing arcing of the zapper or it could be something else with the lighting as Juan was putting the photos on the overhead projector.

Oh and she most likely didnt want anyone to hear her murdering Travis so she knew the stun gun was a silent weapon to incapacitate him and keep him from shouting out. Most people that I have seen on TV that get zapped seem to be paralyzed and cant even scream out or anything.

2-Someone brought up that a memory stick could have been used by JA to download the photos to a memory stick and then delete the photos from the camera. Great point. Which makes me wonder if there still exists the memory stick somewhere. JA seems to be the type to take "souvenir" like that so it would not surprise me if she still has possession of it somewhere.

Great discussions about all those topics.

He couldn't feel his legs, stun gun?

Can you point to any standout phrases or give aways in the motion. It just comes up blank for me Daisy! Thanks in advance!

The DT has continually placed emphasis on the big lie regarding JA's age because, IMO, they were manufacturing an image in which JA was an innocent maiden being preyed upon by perverted roué, JA. So, I think it bears repeating that the age difference between them was three years, not thirty. TA was born in 1977. JA was born in 1980. Travis's life was cut short in 2008 when he was only 30. His murderer was 27 when she killed him, 28 when she was arrested.

Braiding her hair did not turn back the clock and make her 12 or 13 or 14. Those photos of JA trying to be sweet while wearing pigtail braids did not convince me that she the same age (mentally, emotionally or physically) as the character Melissa Gilbert played on Little House on the Prairie. JA didn't look like Pippi Longstockings or Cindy Brady either. She looked like what she was. A woman in her mid-twenties whose hair was braided so she could more easily pretend to be a girl in some fantasy scenario of her own making.

BBM ~

Or more likely she braided it to make sure none of her strands of hair were left behind at the crime scene.

What she should have done was, forget about trashing Travis, stick with the original blonde look, INSIST on a speedy trial, fall all over herself apologizing and ADMIT everything...including she could NOT live without Mr. Alexander in her life.

She would have probably actually been out in twenty. MOO

What she should have done was, forget about trashing Travis, stick with the original blonde look, INSIST on a speedy trial, fall all over herself apologizing and ADMIT everything...including she could NOT live without Mr. Alexander in her life.

She would have probably actually been out in twenty. MOO

Or how about pleading guilty and not having a trial, that would have been faster yet

Or, how about she had just kept her nasty unwanted *advertiser censored* in California? Travis was moving on to a more enriched life away from her stalking, immature behaviors. He was seeking to better himself, and hopefully make himself right with his religious teachings. There was no room in his plans for her to be included. Now that would have been the less costly solution. I was thinking about the Alexander family last night and wondering who Travis would be married to, would he be a Dad? That sub-human ruined so many lives. She deserves no more than what she afforded him... only thing is, hers would be more humane.

Happy Festivus
to all sleuthers who observe the occasion.

May your grievances all be aired in a timely fashion
and your feats of strength be decisive!

:slapfight: :party: :slapfight: :party: :slapfight:

Some bits and pieces of information I'm reading. All this information is from this website: http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.in/ There is a lot of information regarding journals, emails etc. on there. Great website.

Were Arias and Travis ever official? I doubt it. She herself tells Abe in an email (February 18, 2007) that she is NOT in a committed relationship with Travis and that she is not Travis' girlfriend.

This was the email Jodi allegedly received from her stalker.... "Jodi you are so amazing and you are so beautiful. And you are such an incredible artist and you are so talented. What a wonderful photographer you are and I've been watching you. And I've been following you. And, Travis doesn't deserve you. Travis is an idiot. Travis doesn't know how wonderful you are. Travis takes you for granted and Travis can't protect you all the way over there in Arizona. I've been watching you and Travis can't protect you. And, I will have you. You will be mine and there's nothing Travis can do about it. Because he's all the way in Arizona." (dated 4/07-5/07)

Travis' tires were slashed on 12-05-2007. And according to this website "Jodi calls Travis. Travis tells Jodi about the tires. JA offers to take TA to the mechanic and does. She follows him onto the freeway after the repair. Travis gets off at the exit to go to Lisa. JA calls him to tell him he got off at the wrong exit. That night the doorbell rings and his tires are slashed again." http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.in/

JOURNAL ENTRY 12-7-2007
Woke up, called TA about a painting I’m going to make for his grandmother for Christmas. I feel really low again. He thinks I should be medicated…I’m also a bit stubborn, holding onto he belief system that engineered drugs are no bueno..”

JOURNAL ENTRY 12-09-2007
“Last night TA did a stake out to see if the perpetrator would come back. I’m just glad he’s okay…”

MESSAGE 12/31/2007 ALMOST MIDNIGHT

TA is: “Happy New Year Jodi!!!!!!! love you” JA writes back “Happy New Year T-dogg!!!!! I love you, too

JOURNAL ENTRY 1-09-2008
“Uneventful for the most part. Worked at Mimi’s. … He asked me to marry him. I told him he was crazy but he’s tempting when he puts his hands on me. I do love him but I’m not in love with him anymore…” I know he’s desperate to find someone to marry him but there are countless reasons why he is not married… I don’t want to hurt his feelings. I just keep praising him…He’ll find the right person."

EMAIL JA TO TA 2-29-2008

There are times I am overwhelmed about things to tell you. I just want you to know that I haven’t forgotten what I said more than a year ago; that no matter what happened, we’ll always have our friendship. … I fell deeply in love with you.. I sort of knew deep down your weren't the one. .... When I think of you now I have radiating feelings of warmth. I know it’s unconditional love. U know love w/o conditions is an interesting thing…We are each destined for extraordinary things…I wish I could wave a wand and make things right for you….This wish stems from unconditional love… our path is something to be cherished and remembered I love you, Jodi."

TA’s response: “Wow, that kind of choked me up a little and I know our path hasn't always been roses but I am grateful for the time we have had and the amazing experiences we have had together as well.I’ve had more noteworthy things happen with you than with anyone. I’m not talking about the places I’ve been but the journey of the heart…I just missed a call from you so I’m going to call you now."

JOURNAL ENTRY 3-05-2008
“… I think I’m going to dye my hair back to brown…Quite frankly, I’m getting tired of keeping up the color."

4-18-2008 Text message from Travis..."Sounds like a clever story for not doing it. Kinda funny everything went fine with 500 pics but mine and it all just goes to he$$. Very fishy. Just forget it. I know the way you operate."

"The envelope with the cd's and the note spontaneously combusted and my iTunes fried my CD burner. Which doesn't matter because all my stamps lost their adhesive and I don't have 3 dollars to buy more."

Jodi to Travis -- "I never finished the wedding photos. I didn't get a single CD made before it froze."

TEXT MESSAGE 04-08-2008 (to JA from TA)

04-08-08 18:56 Travis-it was some stupid *advertiser censored* way of ruining yet another (?) of mine. Which you have done so much of mine. Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you. If it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike of you. I'm asking you before it gets to that to stop doing it, before I start seeking revenge. Your account with me is overdrawn. PS you need to start paying me back so you better start looking for a job.

Below is JMHO.... the statement in quotes jumped out at me.

"Your account with me is overdrawn."

The convicted murderer must have done a hellva con on Mr. Alexander to get him to have an account with her.

Something doesn't add up, she didn't have a permanent address in AZ, used his address and told him you can be on the account. I don't know but I would sure like more info on that above statement. I just wonder if this was another one of her doing it and telling him later after the fact.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rL3vP-YppFU/VJWmTpqHcHI/AAAAAAAABX0/mkBuxNl-Zv0/s1600/ART14.PNG

You scared me! I thought you were going to say, "I was sitting in the mall minding my own business when all of a sudden I came across this pile of pedophile pamphlets...." :facepalm:

Yeah, over by the kiddie playground and toy stores. You know a pedo wouldn't know where else to look.

04-08-08 18:56 Travis-it was some stupid *advertiser censored* way of ruining yet another (?) of mine. Which you have done so much of mine. Bitter feelings are brewing in me towards you. If it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike of you. I'm asking you before it gets to that to stop doing it, before I start seeking revenge. Your account with me is overdrawn. PS you need to start paying me back so you better start looking for a job.

The convicted murderer must have done a hellva con on Mr. Alexander to get him to have an account with her.

Something doesn't add up, she didn't have a permanent address in AZ, used his address and told him you can be on the account. I don't know but I would sure like more info on that above statement. I just wonder if this was another one of her doing it and telling him later after the fact.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rL3vP-YppFU/VJWmTpqHcHI/AAAAAAAABX0/mkBuxNl-Zv0/s1600/ART14.PNG

Don't you think he is speaking of an emotional account being overdrawn?

:seeya:

I just had a thought about this stun gun, which may have been mentioned before.

I have not read all the posts so if I am repeating what's been said, my apologies.

So if CMJA used a stun gun to incapacitate Travis, then that totally rules out the defense theory that the gun came first.

Of course, we know that CMJA used "Grandpa's gun" last !

Another one of the millions of lies by the :liar:

Jodi and her thing for knowing dates and she forgets that Travis had his tires slashed on February 2 2008 - it would of been the one year anniversary of their "official" dating if they's made it. Jodi told Flores that she mentioned that she told Travis that if they lasted a year they should celebrate.

JA: Um…You know he got his tires slashed. It was last year. Um…he was…He said he was worried about that. Um…and I was worried about that. He never locked his doors, and I told… I would tell him, “Lock your doors” and he was like, “You’re not my mom,” you know. And um...I come from…uh…he comes from a bad city. He comes from Ruby near California which is gangs and violence but, and I come from a similar type of neighborhood in California so I always… I can’t say we always locked our doors, and that’s just my habit but he doesn’t have that habit and he lives in a great neighborhood, and it’s never been an issue, and the thing is that nothing has ever been stolen. I think he’s never been…He’s never been, you know, broken into, and he had his tires slashed um…I don’t remember when it was. It was last year sometime around Christmas, I think.

Don't you think he is speaking of an emotional account being overdrawn?

I don't believe that they ever had a joint account. I think Travis was talking about Arias borrowing money and not paying him back. What effrontery on her part to suggest that Travis was mooching from her. Does she look like a person who could or would give even five dollars to a homeless child on Christmas day? She is selfish to the core.

May 22,2008

I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they’re gone now and we won’t be making more. Well, actually I wouldn’t bet on it entirely, one of us will crack and call the other. It’s crazy, but what can you do?

Wherever my phone is now, I just hope text messages and conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It’s certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there’s no videos but it would be embarrassing nonetheless.

The phone would be found under the seat of Jodi's grandpa truck when Aunt Sue went for take out in 2010.

and

Today has been a day of good news and sadness. Good news: my phone arrived! And not a moment too soon. Sad news: I finally had “the conversation” with Travis and it did not go well. I sort of put it to him already in an e-mail I sent a few days ago and he didn’t like that either, not nor did he take the hint. So I realized I had to be a little bit more direct. I told him that of course I’m looking for[ward] to his impending visit, that I can’t wait to check more things off the list (from 1,000 places), but that we probably would be better off in all ways if we were not physical.

The helio from Gus?

Her new boyfriend's name is Tony *$^&. I read about it but don't remember where. It's not the computer guy.

How do you start dating someone you don't know in prison? If a girl approaches this guy does he say he's taken?

Wow, those are analysis/design techniques, platform technologies, and tools I used 10 years ago! Nothing saying they are not valid or strong tools but I would at least think they would be working on more current platforms and methodologies. In a nutshell, the website is telling me that they are system developers nothing more. If I were needing forensics and detailed analysis, they wouldn't be on my short list of potential hires.

Can he even farm out to a firm that is not licensed for court?

Like that's even possible.

:laughcry:

Works for me. I was thinking bench trial, but nebbermind. ;)

I'm thinking a folding chair trial.

For Wendisan

Attachments

• human-fund.jpg
    human-fund.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 333
May 22,2008

I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they’re gone now and we won’t be making more. Well, actually I wouldn’t bet on it entirely, one of us will crack and call the other. It’s crazy, but what can you do?

Wherever my phone is now, I just hope text messages and conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It’s certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there’s no videos but it would be embarrassing nonetheless.

The phone would be found under the seat of Jodi's grandpa truck when Aunt Sue went for take out in 2010.

and

Today has been a day of good news and sadness. Good news: my phone arrived! And not a moment too soon. Sad news: I finally had “the conversation” with Travis and it did not go well. I sort of put it to him already in an e-mail I sent a few days ago and he didn’t like that either, not nor did he take the hint. So I realized I had to be a little bit more direct. I told him that of course I’m looking for[ward] to his impending visit, that I can’t wait to check more things off the list (from 1,000 places), but that we probably would be better off in all ways if we were not physical.

The helio from Gus?

Look at the date of the text!. Why didn't we see this email? Perhaps because the defense did not turn it over to Juan? Is this the proof that she doctored her journal? She says there were scandalous texts and videos. Wasn't the date of the phone sex call after this date?

I think their phone convo was May 10th. I do believe we knew about the text, at least part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted this a few pages back and it got lost in the shuffle. Or possibly ignored because, even I know how far out there it sounds. :giggle: Hoping to get a response. It's ok to say it's ridiculous :smile:

12/22/2014 NOTE: MOTION FOR COURT ORDERED INTERVIEW OF WITNESSES WHO ASSISTED BRYAN NEUMEISTER

OK, this may sound totally off the wall, but I'm going to throw it out here anyway. BN has two witnesses. One we all know is Tony. The second one BN could not say with words, but wrote down the "secret" name on paper and handed it to Juan. The only person who was "allowed" to speak in secret was JA. Does anybody else think it could possibly be Jodi Arias? None of us really know for sure what she was able to get her grimy paws on while she played an attorney for a month or so. Who else could it possibly be?

This new computer evidence << and I use that word loosely, was all JA's doings. I guess it could possibly be her PI Dorian Bond ? But how could his name be sealed in a court of law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop