Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you start dating someone you don't know in prison? If a girl approaches this guy does he say he's taken?

Can he even farm out to a firm that is not licensed for court?

:laughcry:

I'm thinking a folding chair trial.

For Wendisan
BBM

My dear Steely.... If he's Jodi Arias material, I don't think he has to worry about girls hitting on him.... just sayin' :jail:

I hope when Mr. Juanderful finally gets his turn at bat (next year!), he'll say to the jury: "Please don't be swayed by Jodi Arias' diary since it is a work of utter fiction. Written after she brutally murdered Travis Alexander, in a vain and foolish attempt to provide an alibi. Jodi Arias is a pathological liar and not even a very good one; her writing reflects that."

Or something to that effect.

NO doubt in my mind that she wrote all of that cr*p after the fact.

Get 'em, Juan, GET 'EM!

Wow, those are analysis/design techniques, platform technologies, and tools I used 10 years ago! Nothing saying they are not valid or strong tools but I would at least think they would be working on more current platforms and methodologies. In a nutshell, the website is telling me that they are system developers nothing more. If I were needing forensics and detailed analysis, they wouldn't be on my short list of potential hires.

So the DT couldn't find anyone who is really qualified who was willing to do their dirty work for them. Why am I not surprised.

I posted this a few pages back and it got lost in the shuffle. Or possibly ignored because, even I know how far out there it sounds. :giggle: Hoping to get a response. It's ok to say it's ridiculous :smile:

12/22/2014 NOTE: MOTION FOR COURT ORDERED INTERVIEW OF WITNESSES WHO ASSISTED BRYAN NEUMEISTER

OK, this may sound totally off the wall, but I'm going to throw it out here anyway. BN has two witnesses. One we all know is Tony. The second one BN could not say with words, but wrote down the "secret" name on paper and handed it to Juan. The only person who was "allowed" to speak in secret was JA. Does anybody else think it could possibly be Jodi Arias? None of us really know for sure what she was able to get her grimy paws on while she played an attorney for a month or so. Who else could it possibly be?

This new computer evidence << and I use that word loosely, was all JA's doings. I guess it could possibly be her PI Dorian Bond ? But how could his name be sealed in a court of law?

BBM.

The thought had crossed my mind.

Look at the date of the text!. Why didn't we see this email? Perhaps because the defense did not turn it over to Juan? Is this the proof that she doctored her journal? She says there were scandalous texts and videos. Wasn't the date of the phone sex call after this date?

Yes! The phone sex call was 5/10 according to Dworkin who took it off the phone, and also, she was supposed to have been staying at Travis' before she left to go back to Yreka, she kept telling Flores she couldn't remember the date but it was supposed to have been about the 1st of April but she thinks it was closer to just before the 10th. She either doctored her journals or she doctored the date of the phone sex call.

I agree COMPLETELY.

They blew it. Had this jury been deciding her fate right as Christmas was approaching, I think that fact alone would have helped immensely in contributing to LWOP. I know it's not supposed to... but who are we kidding?

I woke up this morning to my husbands radio alarm going off playing Feed The World and started crying. It just feels different this time of year. As it should, IMO.

I'm glad she is that kind of fool. For the sake of the Alexander family.

My b'day was y'day and I was reading my Bible app about the birth of Jesus and cried too. This Christmas is the hardest on me ever, but just reading that story lifted my heart. My granddaughters will be here Dec 26 and I sorely need them and their love.

I know this may sound strange but I feel great pity for JA. She will never know or understand the love of family, holiday gatherings, and the joy that is this time of year. She can't fathom the care total strangers have for one another on this site, and the beauty of the human spirit. I find that incredibly sad.

To all you beautiful WSers, I wish you God's blessings for the new year and Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakah and whatever you enjoy celebrating. It's all about love after all.

Don't you think he is speaking of an emotional account being overdrawn?

Yes, he had enough taking, borrowing, taking...without her replenishing what had been given. In this instance, I do believe he was talking about money...but underneath those words, IMO, there was a genuine feeling on Travis' part that she was abusing his kindness.

Yes! The phone sex call was 5/10 according to Dworkin who took it off the phone, and also, she was supposed to have been staying at Travis' before she left to go back to Yreka, she kept telling Flores she couldn't remember the date but it was supposed to have been about the 1st of April but she thinks it was closer to just before the 10th. She either doctored her journals or she doctored the date of the phone sex call.

10 days prior to losing her phone would have been May 12th. This was one Travis sent to her. 10 pages long! Perhaps this was one that was not entered into evidence because it was proven that it was sent from jodi in California pretending she was Travis. I cannot find anywhere there are texts with dates on the Internet. I believe a lot of the communication between them was actually Jodi acting like she was him.
Early on I read that Travis had trouble sleeping and was taking Ambien. The phone sex call sounds like he is drunk, drugged or asleep. People drive, eat and do all kinds of things when they are on Ambien with no memory. Did she keep calling him in the middle of the night until she got enough sex talk to put together?
Play it for him and make him angrier than he had ever been?

10 days prior to losing her phone would have been May 12th. This was one Travis sent to her. 10 pages long! Perhaps this was one that was not entered into evidence because it was proven that it was sent from jodi in California pretending she was Travis. I cannot find anywhere there are texts with dates on the Internet. I believe a lot of the communication between them was actually Jodi acting like she was him.
Early on I read that Travis had trouble sleeping and was taking Ambien. The phone sex call sounds like he is drunk, drugged or asleep. People drive, eat and do all kinds of things when they are on Ambien with no memory. Did she keep calling him in the middle of the night until she got enough sex talk to put together?

Where did you read that Travis was taking Ambien?

I posted this a few pages back and it got lost in the shuffle. Or possibly ignored because, even I know how far out there it sounds. :giggle: Hoping to get a response. It's ok to say it's ridiculous :smile:

12/22/2014 NOTE: MOTION FOR COURT ORDERED INTERVIEW OF WITNESSES WHO ASSISTED BRYAN NEUMEISTER

OK, this may sound totally off the wall, but I'm going to throw it out here anyway. BN has two witnesses. One we all know is Tony. The second one BN could not say with words, but wrote down the "secret" name on paper and handed it to Juan. The only person who was "allowed" to speak in secret was JA. Does anybody else think it could possibly be Jodi Arias? None of us really know for sure what she was able to get her grimy paws on while she played an attorney for a month or so. Who else could it possibly be?

This new computer evidence << and I use that word loosely, was all JA's doings. I guess it could possibly be her PI Dorian Bond ? But how could his name be sealed in a court of law?

I agree that it was most likely JA herself or the PI.

The newspaper all but gave away that the secret witness was JA on the day or 2 after the secret witness testified so when there are secret slips of paper handing names around I think its safe to assume it was either JA or one of her support minions she has been known to work with.

Thanks Daisy for the info and link. After looking at his website and what he offers, I'm even more puzzled by why BN would hire him. Per his site, he does web design, e-commerce, web marketing and those types of services.

Yep nary a forensics claim to be had! Obviously BN hired someone just as uncertified as he is to do computer forensics modeling.

I take the dates of things with a huge grain of salt because of what JA said to the LE officer when being interviewed on the day she did hand stands.

She mentioned something like "dates or times can be altered" to the LE officer.
That right there told me that she herself has done this on some of the texts, Journal entries, emails, pictures, recordings, etc.

This is why I try not to get too caught up when certain dates and times dont seem to make sense. I believe she was doing date and time manipulation wherever and whenever she could on all the evidence that she knew would be confiscated at some point. She was purposely leaving all these types of things around to be uncovered and she was even telling LE exactly how to find some of it and what to look for. All while trying to sound so innocent during the police interrogation.

She thought she was smarter than LE and the only thing she really was good at.....was she set up so much "stuff" that it is confusing and can confuse everyone as to what is real evidence and who said what and when. That much Ill grant her. LOL :)

IIRC it did come into evidence in the defense case in chief via Alyce LaV's testimony. She read/analyzed Jodi's journals/emails/texts with Travis

Now I wonder why LD wasn't their go to guy this time?

Wonder what JSS will make of BN's statement that LD (and Mesa PD) must be lying or incompetent to have missed that aircraft carrier full of *advertiser censored*. There's a lot more to this story than we know yet.

I just tested out how easy it is to send an email and lie about the date it was sent.

I changed my computer clock/date to a week ago and sent myself an email. And even though my "received date" is today's date, the "SENT DATE" listed in the header of the message shows a week ago date = 12/17.

So since JA had Travis ID+PW to his email accounts, she could make it look like he sent emails on any particular date she wanted. The INBOX of the recipient would show the date actually received and most likely the date it was actually created and sent. But the Header of the message would show whatever date the computer clock/date was setup to be on the computer that composed the email .

I just tested out how easy it is to send an email and lie about the date it was sent.

I changed my computer clock/date to a week ago and sent myself an email. And even though my "received date" is today's date, the "SENT DATE" listed in the header of the message shows a week ago date = 12/17.

So since JA had Travis ID+PW to his email accounts, she could make it look like he sent emails on any particular date she wanted. The INBOX of the recipient would show the date actually received and most likely the date it was actually created and sent. But the Header of the message would show whatever date the computer clock/date was setup to be on the computer that composed the email .

Yeah but the actual email headers (the long long hardly human-readable header, not just the date-to-from-cc-subject part) will show your message leaving your altered computer at your computer's time and date, but then hitting your mx server on the correct time and date. If there is a delay, it's suspicious. It's trivial to figure out spoofed email dates.

https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/messageheader/

https://www.arclab.com/en/amlc/how-to-read-and-analyze-the-email-header-fields-spf-dkim.html

Off topic I know but wanted to take a minute and say....

Merry Christmas everyone. May your holidays be full of everything that jodi can't enjoy this week, family, friends, love, laughter, delicious food and most of all, peace.

Much love to you all, thanks for being such good company.

Yeah but the actual email headers (the long long hardly human-readable header, not just the date-to-from-cc-subject part) will show your message leaving your altered computer at your computer's time and date, but then hitting your mx server on the correct time and date. If there is a delay, it's suspicious. It's trivial to figure out spoofed email dates.

https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/messageheader/

https://www.arclab.com/en/amlc/how-to-read-and-analyze-the-email-header-fields-spf-dkim.html

Right. Any long delay like that between the HEADER DATE of the message and when the recipient received it would be a red flag that the composer of the email had fudged their date on their computer.

The excuse of "servers must have been slow" would not be a good excuse for JA. LE probably looks at recipients actual received dates of when they get their emails. Or they reference the info you provided is even better way to tell.

Its just something to keep in mind because if the DT is just referencing the email header itself, this is how JA could have been trying to lie about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en