Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again, there's Monica Lindstrom:

Legally Speaking: Dismissing death for Jodi Arias could be a reality

http://ktar.com/305/1787926/Legally-Speaking-Dismissing-death-for-Jodi-Arias-could-be-a-reality

... if you're living in an alternate reality.

Really, Monica tries hard to hide her bias with an appearance of presenting straightforward facts, but the big giveaway is that her facts are wrong - and aimed to excite and attract a certain sector of the audience.

My guess as to why the delay: defense had no 'available' witnesses (and we all know why), with Jodi refusing to take the stand before she has the *advertiser censored* needed to back up her lies, so have to wait until after Thursday for that, what's a girl to do, and so on.

Should be an interesting couple of days though. A chance to wipe some of the defense detritus off the table and refocus on justice under the law. Might actually get a day or two of real trial in next week, before the next defense s**t storm hits...

Wriggly little character, isn't he? Perhaps he needs a subpoena!

Seriously, LOL...would love to know what he's so "busy" working on, that really does take more importance than a murder trial...just hand over your "stuff" and get it over with! Golly gee.

Seriously, LOL...would love to know what he's so "busy" working on, that really does take more importance than a murder trial...just hand over your "stuff" and get it over with! Golly gee.

Maybe the "stuff" is proving difficult to hand over! :scared:

I know I said it earlier but I just have to say it again,
I cannot believe we have 1 trial day this week. Who was keeping the schedule?

I'm curious to see how many actual court days we've had since Nurmi took over.

:seeya:

I created another version of the list of Court Days and NO Court Days as of this date . . .

I hope this helps !

COURT DAYS:
[includes Hearing Days]

Day 1: Tuesday - October 21, 2014

Day 2: Wednesday - October 22, 2014

Day 3: Thursday - October 23, 2014

Day 4: Monday - October 27, 2014

Day 5: Tuesday - October 28, 2014

Day 6: Thursday - October 30, 2014

Day 7: Monday - November 3, 2014
Hearing: Court of Appeals
Hearing: JSS Court : how to proceed re: Court of Appeals Order

Tuesday – November 4, 2014
JSS Court: Hearing on how to proceed.

Day 8: Wednesday – November 12, 2014

Day 9: Thursday – November 13, 2014

Day 10: Monday – November 17, 2014

Day 11: Thursday - November 20, 2014

Friday - November 21, 2014
JSS Court: Hearing on Computer.

Day 12: Monday - November 24, 2014

Day 13: Tuesday - November 25, 2014

Day 14: Tuesday - December 2, 2014

NO COURT DAYS:
[Includes Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Official Holidays]

Friday - October 24, 2014
Saturday - October 25, 2014
Sunday - October 26, 2014

Wednesday - October 29, 2014

Friday - October 31, 2014
Saturday - November 1, 2014
Sunday - November 2, 2014

Wednesday – November 5, 2014
Thursday – November 6, 2014
Friday – November 7, 2014
Saturday - November 8, 2014
Sunday - November 9, 2014

Monday – November 10, 2014 [No Court – previously scheduled]
Tuesday – November 11, 2014 [Veterans Day]

Friday – November 14, 2014
Saturday - November 15, 2014
Sunday - November 16, 2014

Tuesday – November 18, 2014
Wednesday – November 19, 2014

Saturday - November 22, 2014
Sunday - November 23, 2014

Wednesday – November 26, 2014 [Thanksgiving Holiday]
Thursday – November 27, 2014 [Thanksgiving Holiday]
Friday – November 28, 2014
Saturday - November 29, 2014
Sunday - November 30, 2014

Monday – December 1, 2014
Wednesday – December 3, 2014

Maybe the "stuff" is proving difficult to hand over! :scared:

I hope it's that cut and dried. I think the prosecutorial misconduct bird has flown. Now it's just a matter of finding out how this clown ruined a perfectly good hard drive.

Maybe more like a pcychotic break... Apparently they tried to get the computer genius to move his testimony from Thursday to Wednesday, but he was 'busy, busy, busy', to quote Kurt Vonnegut.

Well he's got the computer expert thing going on, and writing songs for rock and rollers, playing his drums and guitar, winning all his EMMY AWARDS.....there is just not enough time in the day :wink:

PS he thinks very highly of himself

Ta Da !! Recipient of numerous EMMY AWARDS – National Association of Television Arts & Sciences for Technical Excellence

Written & Recorded music with Blue Oyster Cult, 24,000,000 (24 Million) albums sold - Gold & Platinum records) & Credence Clear Water Revival recording artist Tom Fogerty (Movie Score). I have Mixed / Engineered for numerous top recording acts; Jazz, Rock & Classical.

Written music for hundreds of commercials including music cuts for Super Bowl *advertiser censored* & Music/SFX for 5 popular Video Games.

Worked "Live" sound as sound mixer for concerts with crowds up to 35,000. Challenging live mixes like: Chick Corea, Return to Forever, Ronnie Laws, Gerald Wilson's 24 piece Big Band etc.

Recently won an Emmy Award for best music on a Television series (Written & Performed).

I have Mixed and Mastered hundreds of National, International & Regional Television Shows.

Take a peek
http://www.skymeister.com/bryan neumeister.htm

Scroll down to the bottom and you can pick any button and she how great he is.

http://www.skymeister.com/bryan neumeister.htm

Maybe more like a pcychotic break... Apparently they tried to get the computer genius to move his testimony from Thursday to Wednesday, but he was 'busy, busy, busy', to quote Kurt Vonnegut.

This makes no sense to me because he was supposed to testify at a *hearing* on Thursday, not trial on Wednesday. ?? So why would Nurms try to get him in on Wednesday?

I did pick up on a certain ironic theme in my speed-reading today. It appears that Dr. M-F does not like people taking her words out of context or mischaracterizing them?

Yup, that's the same impression I got.

Yet this same woman can analyze a person and relationships based on text messages and IMs. Yup, yup.

I was the one at the beginning of the trial that told you I had a friend that knew Judge Sherry. He told me that she was really, really, really nice. I am wonder now if he was actually telling me something else.

This makes no sense to me because he was supposed to testify at a *hearing* on Thursday, not trial on Wednesday. ?? So why would Nurms try to get him in on Wednesday?

No, with trial cancelled for Wed. they tried to get the hearing for Thu. moved into its place, but the genius had plans.

Yep. My DH is a trial Atty (civil). Gotta love intellectual combat to do that work.

Does that make it hard for you to win arguments between the two of you? Just curious. My friend is dating a prosecutor from Sacramento, who knows Juan. I often wonder how conflicts are worked out in Juan's relationships too. Of course I think his SO is also a lawyer. I can't imagine.

Surprise, surprise, we have to wait another week for the next episode the JSS Reality Show. The good news is that Dr. Fonseca-Jekyll-Hyde is done and if I wasn’t so angry at her testimony I’d laugh at her demeanor and out of context/character responses, appalling.

I so wish we were watching the trial. It is hindsight, but I feel the judge could have allowed the cameras in with a delay and/or allowed the media to broadcast the video at the end of the day. This trial by twitter is absurd, trying to make sense of tweets, tone, inflection of what is being said and/or projected in the court is frustrating . . . so it goes. :sigh:

I know I'm interrupting the flow here, but I just have to stop and agree with Hope4More on CMJA getting the Death Penalty.

I have read here day after day not commenting often. I have read all the tweets and articles concerning this case. I've gone back and looked at quite a few videos of the guilt phase, then her interviews and so forth.

CMJA's journey into the criminal world began with hitting her brother in the head with a baseball bat, then kicking the poor dog (I suspect she killed him), and growing pot on the roof. She moved from her parents home to live with Bobby at a young age because she wasn't about to follow her parents rules. And this is just what we know about!

The only female friend I have heard of CMJA having is the one she had in school whose wedding she was in. That was probably her one and only true friend. Leslie Udy (?) was supposedly her friend but did not know the real Jodie or certainly would not have been.

CMJA wanted male friends, IMO. I think she used them all and did not want to let go even when she moved on to another one. CMJA was promiscuous, IMO. She also certainly wound up treating Darryl like crap and screwing up his credit with home foreclosure, but did not hesitate to borrow gas cans from him and have a cozy breakfast with he and his son.

Then she latches onto Travis and certainly had no intention of ever letting him go, IMO. I do believe it was a case of extreme jealousy and as the old saying goes, "If I can't have him, no one can." No way was she going to let him go to Cancun with another woman. CMJA is crazy, but not the legal definition of insane. She's not even criminally insane, IMO. She is a cold blooded murderer with no conscience whatsoever, IMO. She fully deserves the death penalty and I'd certainly give it to her.

Approximately an hour into the defense theatrics of this penalty phase I was already asking just who was on trial here. Who was being judged? Travis Victor Alexander was being judged and accused of so many vile things. I just have to believe that this jury is wondering just where any mitigating factors are for CMJA. I would be wondering why this judge is letting Travis be dragged through the mud every second of this mess as he is the victim. I would be wondering why Nurmi wasn't trying to convince me that CMJA deserved to live. Where is her family? Friends? I would be mad as all h3ll that I had spent all these hours having to listen to some paid crazy woman spout all kinds of nonsense. I would wonder as a juror why the only bit of acknowledgement given us by the judge was a tiny grimace meant to pass for a smile as we walked into the courtroom. I would wonder why we couldn't have court 5 days a week and get this over and done. I would wonder why the judge didn't issue Nurmi and Willmott skates so they could skate up to the bench 100 times a day, and why she would allow them so many sidebars anyway. I would be wondering these things were I on this jury.

We were here for the guilt phase, but these jurors weren't. We are too accustomed to this circus and familiar with it. Step back a moment and try to see it through a new jurors eyes. I would think they would be upset that this trial isn't moving along faster. They are giving up a portion of their civil liberties to do their civic duty. Their Thanksgiving and now their Christmas holidays are impacted by this circus. They were back this week expecting the trial to move forward. I would be mad as h3ll if I were them. I would have already surmised that the defense and CMJA had nothing going for them at all except a lurid, abnormal fascination with sex.

I lost respect for this judge during the guilt phase of this trial and know there is no way for me to recover it.

After Juan gets done and this jury is free to deliberate, a death sentence is what CMJA will be getting, IMO. Juan will bring everything back to the reality of just how brutally Travis was murdered, and that he and his family deserve justice!

:moo:

*Sorry for the long post but boy, do I feel better!!

Thanks MeeBee, good post as usual.

I have a feeling that JSS "HATES" Jodi as much as we do. She has had to deal with JA a lot since the trial in 2013. JA's motions just never seems to stop.

*She had to grant JA's motion to represent herself ( to get info)
*JA then submitted another motion saying she no longer wanted to
represent herself.
*Jodi asking for a "new attorney" because she wanted Kurmi out.
*KN asking/pleading/begging numerous times to get off the case.

I really think she is "overcompensating" for fear of a mistrial.

I pray you are right. I keep telling myself this is the reason, the 'overcompensating' to avoid a mistrial, it's the only way I can justify all this nonsense, at least it's nonsense in my opinion. All the distractions, the way Doc MF displayed her own Jekyll and Hyde personality on the stand, the never-ending sidebars and insolence from the entire DT toward the State, what does anything they are throwing into the ring have to do with the cruel slaughter of a young man whose only crime was trusting the wrong person?
JSS going out of her way (as it appears through the little bit of information we are able to get) to give the DT so much leeway can only be reasonably explained by her wanting to avoid another hung jury. It's the only thing that makes any sense to me. It's the only thread of hope I have to hang onto that justice will prevail.

Oh, and the fact that Doc MF-er used words like "gutted" to describe Travis's behavior towards CMJA makes me sick to my stomach.
:pullhair:

The rumor about JM & witnesses is untrue! Sorry to say. Take a peep on JM's support FB page.

The tweeter overheard a Beth Karas interview about JM's motion rejecting dismissal of the DP. She misheard then misreported. :(

I am on his AZ "Best Prosecutor Juan Martinez" page and I'm not seeing anything. Is there a different page?

Thank you. I wear my husband's stuff all the time!

Thanks here's a jury question and answer I find particularly appalling:

Q: If Jodi saw Travis looking at child *advertiser censored* would it change their relationship?

A: Yes. yes it would change. It's like finding your husband cross-dressing.

I think the better analogy would be It's like finding your husband molesting a little boy. After all that's almost what CMJA saw, right? I don't put cross dressing in the same area code as a child molestation. It's actually offensive to use that as an analogy.

I wonder if the juror who asked the question was thinking that the obvious (real-life, honest) answer would be that the relationship would end, and was curious to see what Dr. F. would come up with.
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Exactly! This is what her answer should have been. Instead, she gave one of the lamest possible responses.

Cross dressing? Are you freaking kidding me?

Does that make it hard for you to win arguments between the two of you? Just curious. My friend is dating a prosecutor from Sacramento, who knows Juan. I often wonder how conflicts are worked out in Juan's relationships too. Of course I think his SO is also a lawyer. I can't imagine.

Lol. I love intellectual combat even more than he does. :blushing:

Thankfully, we love each other more than we love winning an argument (most days, anyway). :pillowfight2: The fun of the rumble is that it isn't personal. Mind against mind. :woohoo:

Of course, you'd get a different answer from each of us as to who wins the most....:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState