Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, kolokolo. Dead bang. Dr. F. is the killer's totally coached witness. Arias even claimed she needed a continuance, in order to evaluate Fonseca. Her words, not mine.
Right? You can tell she was coached by the words she used. Debasing? that's Jodi's word. That ain't no coinky dink. And also her telling Juan "we will go at it" and all her comments to the jurors about Juan only has one game play, and to ignore his distractions. There is no way any witness would ordinarily act like that. NO WAY! We all know Jodi doesn't like Juan cuz he makes her brain scramble and she can't sexitize (my made up word) him and Nurmi doesn't like him either because Nurmi wishes he WAS Juan but he will never be. It's so comical to read the tweets about Nurmi copying Juan's style hahaha. And Jennifer has not mastered lawyer 101 regarding never ask a question you don't know the answer to. She NEVER knows the answer and gets upset when she doesn't get the answer she wanted, but if she deposed her witnesses correctly she would already know what they are going to say. Truly the Dr. had an agenda to take Juan down. Did she succeed? Not by a long shot.
BUT Jodi's team seems to think she did because on "Jodi's" twitter it states that Juan's attempts to "bamboozle" Dr. F was ineffective. It goes on to say how can someone manipulate an expert in psychology (she's an expert in psychology? I thought she was an expert in deviant sexual behaviors) and that Dr F has Juan figured out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is all I have to say about that!

Well he's got the computer expert thing going on, and writing songs for rock and rollers, playing his drums and guitar, winning all his EMMY AWARDS.....there is just not enough time in the day :wink:

PS he thinks very highly of himself

Ta Da !! Recipient of numerous EMMY AWARDS – National Association of Television Arts & Sciences for Technical Excellence

Written & Recorded music with Blue Oyster Cult, 24,000,000 (24 Million) albums sold - Gold & Platinum records) & Credence Clear Water Revival recording artist Tom Fogerty (Movie Score). I have Mixed / Engineered for numerous top recording acts; Jazz, Rock & Classical.

Written music for hundreds of commercials including music cuts for Super Bowl *advertiser censored* & Music/SFX for 5 popular Video Games.

Worked "Live" sound as sound mixer for concerts with crowds up to 35,000. Challenging live mixes like: Chick Corea, Return to Forever, Ronnie Laws, Gerald Wilson's 24 piece Big Band etc.

Recently won an Emmy Award for best music on a Television series (Written & Performed).

I have Mixed and Mastered hundreds of National, International & Regional Television Shows.

Take a peek
http://www.skymeister.com/bryan neumeister.htm

Scroll down to the bottom and you can pick any button and she how great he is.

http://www.skymeister.com/bryan neumeister.htm

This *&$%'s website looks like a 15 year old dork created it...
Also, what's with all that equipment? in his LIVING ROOM???
Looks like a kid showing off his nerd-toys.
AND he's a braggart.
And his Glamour Shot lies.
:facepalm:

For people asking about JSS's history, her criminal cases have been examined on appeal 67 times. 54 times the result was affirmed in full, 11 times affirmed in part, twice reversed. Good stats IMO.

BBM- is it bad that I honestly don't care what goes on inside those walls? As long as these folks stay inside those walls, they can fall prey to each other every day of the week!
Not bad, no. But very, very few inmates are like Jodi. Many women are in prison due to non-violent crimes that often are a result of previous trauma. Like a drug addict self-medicating to cope with childhood sexual abuse. It's probably because of my own history that I'm sensitive to it - I've met a fair few domestic violence survivors who developed habits as a means of coping with their abuse or were coerced by their partners into prostitution; theft; etc.

The only people who deserve a Jodi happening to them are those who are like her.

JMO

Do you all think that Neumeister would plant evidence or mischaracterize whatever it is he found? I'm not one for conspiracy theories and I can't picture someone putting his career on the line for the likes of
JA but its all so freaking weird! Two experts looked and didn't find anything. Now this guy finds all this *advertiser censored* but somehow breaks the harddrive? :thinking:

For people asking about JSS's history, her criminal cases have been examined on appeal 67 times. 54 times the result was affirmed in full, 11 times affirmed in part, twice reversed. Good stats IMO.

Those two times weren't for capital cases, I hope.

Imagine being one of the jurors and having to explain to your boss whats going on.

A couple weeks in (on a mid-week day)....
Boss: Hey what are you doing back?
Juror: Just some issue with the trial. I have to go back Monday

A week later (mid-week).....
Juror: Just another issue with the trial. I have to go back Monday

Juror: Just another issue with the trial. I have to go back Monday

Boss: Ok, this is ridiculous. Come to my office please.
Juror: Honestly Sir, the trial has been crazy.
Boss: Well so long as this is all over by December 18th like you told us.

A week later (mid-week again).....
Boss: What now?
Juror: About that December 18th day......

Probably so true!

Jumping off your post, the jurors had committed their time unti December 18th, so those that work had to give their job some kind of timeline. Do companies in AZ pay people their salary while they are on jury duty? And are the businesses required to guarantee the juror's job for them pending their return?

A lot of employers offer health care in their benefits package and the employee pays part of the costs. How does this work if the employee isn't there 40 hours a week? Does the State provide for this scenario?

I just can't imagine what these jurors are going through, not knowing when this trial will end, the constant changing of court schedule, trying to maintain some sort of normalcy in their daily lives. It just seems to me that Nurmi really has no regard for them, yet he needs them. At this time of year, kids have choral concerts and Christmas plays, families travel to see loved ones etc. IMO I think jurors may start to resent the DT for extending this trial, beyond what is truly necessary, and CMJA just may pay that price with a DP sentence. JMV

During the FCA trial, it was commented OFTEN how HHJP (for which, in his honor, his honor has his own smilie) was the best jurist that we had seen. He was quick from the bench and KNEW.HIS.STUFF in a split second. He was amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. :HHJP: :HHJP:

Oh, how I miss HHJP! He was quick, stern and even had a sense of humour ('in and out like poptarts' :lol:)

How many death penalty cases?

Those two times weren't for capital cases, I hope.

None of the appeals were for capital cases. If she has been assigned others, I assume they are still ongoing or didn't appeal (which means there was no death sentence).

Thank You AZ.

Doesn't make me feel any more confident, 67 out of how many, if you know.

Where can we read further? TIA

I don't think she had to bother telling that to JA. Jodi NEVER would have told the truth about what really sparked that rant. She will take that to the grave because that tidbit, I believe, indicates just how sick and twisted she really is.
Personally I think she told Travis that she recorded their phone sex conversations and planned to use it against him. But I have no proof of that.

Jodi did testify in the guilt phase it began with the pedophilia pamphlet.

I'm glad to see some more positive posts today and more people who still believe (like me) that we will get the DP for Travis this time. some believe the jury doesn't know as much as we know, but I believe the opposite. I believe we have a jury with several people who know everything we know, they just can't stand up and shout from the rooftops like we can.

Juan had the case for a few days, he put on a few quick witnesses. Then Nurmi took over and it's been 1 issue after the other. The jury will take note. When Juan gets it back and wraps it all up, with a pretty BLUE bow for the jury, I have no doubt they will do the right thing. No doubt at all. JM has this, the jury has this.

As for those who believe the judge is going to give LWP, ain't happening. No way, no how. She's had 1584935 opportunities to grant the defense motion to take DP off the table. She wants this as much as we do. But like the jury, she can't stand up and scream it from the rooftops. If there is anyone who wants this whole circus over more than us, and the family, it's the judge.

dog gone, I thank you so much for the daily schedule. I love the second version, so much easier to see and follow and understand. You rock for keeping track.

.... Pointed out the glaring differences in how TA was with Deanna etc. Patterns will show up in relationships, and they do in this case too, but not with TA. He was good to Deanna, he loved her, he slept with her but it was clean, vanilla sex. His friends knew he loved her. This is what the jury needs to know. Yes, it WAS different with Jodi because Jodi used the dirty sex to get what she wanted. The patterns are in her relationships. The anal, the stalking, the confrontations, the not being able to walk away. several of those questions pointed that out CLEARLY. It wasn't like that in Travis' past relationships, only in Jodis.

I have trouble with this concept of some forms of sexual expression being "clean" and some "dirty". Dr. F has been trying to force us to make this value judgment. Dr. F is trying to blast TA for the sexual expression he chose to share with JA. And she is trying to use her "expert" voice to define "good sex" and "bad sex", when there is a huge variety of sexual practices out there in the universe, because people have different ways of expressing themselves. Let's not fall into the judgment trap that Dr. F is trying to force on us!

Thank you. I wear my husband's stuff all the time!

Thanks here's a jury question and answer I find particularly appalling:

Q: If Jodi saw Travis looking at child *advertiser censored* would it change their relationship?

A: Yes. yes it would change. It's like finding your husband cross-dressing.

I think the better analogy would be It's like finding your husband molesting a little boy. After all that's almost what CMJA saw, right? I don't put cross dressing in the same area code as a child molestation. It's actually offensive to use that as an analogy.

I wonder if the juror who asked the question was thinking that the obvious (real-life, honest) answer would be that the relationship would end, and was curious to see what Dr. F. would come up with.

Hello everyone. I wonder if it will be possible, someway or another, to play Jodi's post-convict interviews for this jury. Who gets convicted of murder and goes on a media spree? An evil remoreseless killer that's who. (I really need to stop answering my own questions like this.) Nurmi might try to spin it as a sign of her being mentally ill though..

The jury should see her interview with Ryan Owens, where he asks her about life with the possibility of parole and if she should ever be free again. She equivocates, saying no prob as long as your don't threaten me. And then calls him a hater.

I have trouble with this concept of some forms of sexual expression being "clean" and some "dirty". Dr. F has been trying to force us to make this value judgment. Dr. F is trying to blast TA for the sexual expression he chose to share with JA. And she is trying to use her "expert" voice to define "good sex" and "bad sex", when there is a huge variety of sexual practices out there in the universe, because people have different ways of expressing themselves. Let's not fall into the judgment trap that Dr. F is trying to force on us!
Or as the good Dr. would say "Let's not get distracted by that" LOL

Thank You AZ.

Doesn't make me feel any more confident, 67 out of how many, if you know.

Where can we read further? TIA

Oh, I have no idea how many total cases she's handled. Does it matter, if she's getting affirmed when people appeal?

I just went on Westlaw and searched her cases. I don't know how you'd find the info elsewhere.

Probably so true!

Jumping off your post, the jurors had committed their time unti December 18th, so those that work had to give their job some kind of timeline. Do companies in AZ pay people their salary while they are on jury duty? And are the businesses required to guarantee the juror's job for them pending their return?

A lot of employers offer health care in their benefits package and the employee pays part of the costs. How does this work if the employee isn't there 40 hours a week? Does the State provide for this scenario?

I just can't imagine what these jurors are going through, not knowing when this trial will end, the constant changing of court schedule, trying to maintain some sort of normalcy in their daily lives. It just seems to me that Nurmi really has no regard for them, yet he needs them. At this time of year, kids have choral concerts and Christmas plays, families travel to see loved ones etc. IMO I think jurors may start to resent the DT for extending this trial, beyond what is truly necessary, and CMJA just may pay that price with a DP sentence. JMV

A smart defense lawyer would try and get this case to the jury a few days before Christmas. We know what happens when jurors are forced to make decisions right before the holidays.

The defense lawyers have it easy. Focus on mental illness, show a little remorse, complete the case right before Xmas...so many things they can do to try and convince the jury to spare the defendant's life but no, they have to go down 'Slime Highway' (cough cough) and trash the victim, spar with the prosecutor and generally present themselves as blood-thirsty individuals. Fools.

I don't think nashbridges20 meant it that way. (And he/she can correct me freely!) I don't think he/she meant dirty as being perverted sex.. More as in hot, kinky, dirty, need a smoke after it sex. ( I read a lot of romance novels :p) And the sex with Deana was "clean and vanilla" as in not as kinky. I don't think we're saying one type of sex is "bad or immoral" it's just words to describe the level of heat and kinkiness of the type of sex.
IMO.

The appellate courts definitely consider whether errors at trial mattered to the outcome. IMO the AZ Supreme Court as currently constituted would find it was "harmless error" if some *advertiser censored* evidence didn't come in.

ETA: The hearing, of course, is not about whether *advertiser censored* evidence comes in but whether the police/prosecution destroyed evidence of child *advertiser censored*.

How about whether the DT hid evidence, re JA's "broken" pc that the DT apparently were able to recover some evidence from, or missing knives that may or may not have found their way to DB or MM during the month following the murder, or a cell phone that went "missing" for two years and then showed up with no chain of evidence but with what sounded like a pieced together sex tape?

Heck, whatever happened to TA's car that JA was supposed to have bought from him, where's the money for that, did JA ever pay it back to TA's estate?

Where's the missing engagement ring, where's the evidence backing up that JA had hacked into TA's gmail, facebook, myspace, etc and possibly destroyed or stole his book notes?

So much I either missed or just wasn't addressed that goes directly to why TA would have been upset with JA. As for her being upset with his "infidelity", I noted she was dating others after she broke up with him, where was her "fidelity", talk about a dog in the manger mentality... then there was the guy she hit on on that flight, where did he go?

Ugh, I'm remembering why I stopped following this case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478