Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question, if CMJA does get on the stand, is it possible that this judge will allow her to stay on as long as in the first trial? Please tell me NO.:tantrum:

RBBM

Absolutely spot on. Jodi would have used her sexuality to manipulate men from a relatively young age (I'd guess early to mid teens) but other girls and women would have been nothing but competition. I also believe she thought she was pushing boundaries sexually - especially perhaps to a Mormon man relatively inexperienced in relationships - deliberately to make herself seem superior to 'normal' girls. She would have let Travis do anything he expressed having fantasized about - not because she was humiliated and subjugated but because that was her hook all along. She used sex and every emotion it drew forth as a means of control, manipulation, coercion, etc. To make him feel ashamed; threaten to 'out' him; to increase her importance.
However, though Jodi views women as competition I feel she'll use absolutely anyone to her gain and that has me concerned. If she's ever allowed in gen pop, my heart truly goes out to the women she's allowed access to. Female institutions are full of very vulnerable people that can be easily victimized and ill-equipped to deal with the likes of Jodi.
If permitted, I don't for a second believe she'll ever be done hurting and using others just to get what she wants. Ever.

Thank you for this! I agree wholeheartedly.

Right, kolokolo. Dead bang. Dr. F. is the killer's totally coached witness. Arias even claimed she needed a continuance, in order to evaluate Fonseca. Her words, not mine.

Another question, if CMJA does get on the stand, is it possible that this judge will allow her to stay on as long as in the first trial? Please tell me NO.:tantrum:

I'm sure JSS will allow it. And I bet we'll be hearing the words "slime alley" and "mischaracterizing" come out of the killer's mouth as well.

I know what you mean. Everytime someone says "Dr. F", all I can think of it the Mr F Jingle from my favorite show "Arrested Development", which is irritating because it really cutsie's up any reference to the Dr which annoys me. I can't stop the jingle from happening in my head ever time I read the reference to "Dr. F". If you are unfamiliar, here is the 2 second clip.

[video=youtube;HVIdy9_wqQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVIdy9_wqQw[/video]

Arrested Development, yes, Thank You !!! I started to post something like this yesterday but the jury questions came in. That's exactly what I think of this Dr. F. and ALV as well. They are both developmentally delayed / developmentally arrested. There's no doubt in my mind, because they behave like hateful, snotty, obnoxious, defiant, antisocial juveniles. These two women are just not normal, mature human beings. They are missing something, adult Oppositional Defiant Disorder comes to mind, except there is no such thing. From there IIRC it progresses to Antisocial Personality Disorder. JMO

LOL. The fedex comment is hilarious. And so true. But I am so scared to open my door to ANYONE, I would never get caught at home and I especially wouldn't tell a stranger (ACK!) who I was! I guess I am a little overly paranoid of being murdered after beind on these boards for a while now!

I don't approach my front door with bell/knock unless I'm expecting someone either. It's the times I guess. All my neighbors and friends know it is southern *polite* to call first. But more for me, it's more likely that it is noon, and I'm still in my jammies watching a trial and not presentable that is the real reason I don't answer the door :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Travis was dead just over a week after this exchange. CMJA had to drive over 1,000 miles to kill him.

Dr. F characterized it as a rant, yet the person ranting ended up slaughtered and the doc blithely repeats that Arias didn't know what the argument was all about. Yet she is able to go merrily on her way to visit him and somehow he is the one who ends up dead. But Travis was ranting.

Makes no sense at all. We all know this. Everyone wants to know what happened to set off that argument. Including this new jury.

I just hope that nothing Dr. F said on the stand sticks with this jury. The two things I am most concerned about are the inferences to child *advertiser censored*/pedophilia and the repeated use of the phrase "master manipulator".

Jodi....always projecting. imo

If that was true, then what's stopping her from complying with one of Nurmi 186 motions to have the death penalty dismissed? Why wouldn't she have done that a long time ago?

I just disagree. I think she thinks the death penalty is just is this case and she is doing her damnedest to make sure it sticks.

I hope you're right, I just can't figure out why she is so weak. Something must be going on with her, but what ? Could it be she has never been involved in a high profile case anything close to this ? Maybe she's so overwhelmed that she's just shutting down.

I hope you're right, I just can't figure out why she is so weak. Something must be going on with her, but what ? Could it be she has never been involved in a high profile case anything close to this ? Maybe she's so overwhelmed that she's just shutting down.

I agree. And she's so indecisive! It's baffling.

I have read a lot of chatter about court being more out of control yesterday. It was, because of the witness.

IIRC when Alyce was on the stand she was admonished by the judge several times after Juan requested it. I believe Juan wanted the jury to see how unprofessional Fonseca was behaving.
When Dr. Demarte testifies she will be seen as a professional because she is.
Alyce, Fonseca and Dr. Demarte were all paid witnesses , however only Dr. Demarte demonstrated
the demeanor and intelligence of a true professional.

Dr. Demartes confidence shows the difference between the real education she received and the unaccredited-correspondence-course degree Fonseca received.
A real professional has no need to raise their voice, avoid answering questions or behave like a child that has been caught in a lie.

SHOUT OUT to YesOrKnow who keeps a running dates/time/who testified as when the videos are out, her testimony (DeMarte) will be the SECOND one I'll watch as far as witnesses go, assuming she is coming up again. She was FAB...agree.

My spouse just had an interesting theory. She was wondering since she seems to favor sidebars that maybe she is not skilled enough and actually wants to hear the attorneys talk privately about their objections so it helps her to learn how to handle them properly.

That theory may have some weight when we factor in how she also likes to favor taking lots of time to make rulings. Seldom do we see her make an immediate ruling and she likes to "take things into advisement" first.

If it is related to her skillset and knowledge of how to properly handle decisions and how to properly handle the courtroom, then we should have seen other complex court cases where some of these same concerns would be raised. This is the only case I have seen her in so I have no idea how she presents herself in other complex cases.

Maybe most of all her other cases have not been as complex as this one.

During the FCA trial, it was commented OFTEN how HHJP (for which, in his honor, his honor has his own smilie) was the best jurist that we had seen. He was quick from the bench and KNEW.HIS.STUFF in a split second. He was amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. :HHJP: :HHJP:

RBBM

Absolutely spot on. Jodi would have used her sexuality to manipulate men from a relatively young age (I'd guess early to mid teens) but other girls and women would have been nothing but competition. I also believe she thought she was pushing boundaries sexually - especially perhaps to a Mormon man relatively inexperienced in relationships - deliberately to make herself seem superior to 'normal' girls. She would have let Travis do anything he expressed having fantasized about - not because she was humiliated and subjugated but because that was her hook all along. She used sex and every emotion it drew forth as a means of control, manipulation, coercion, etc. To make him feel ashamed; threaten to 'out' him; to increase her importance.

However, though Jodi views women as competition I feel she'll use absolutely anyone to her gain and that has me concerned. If she's ever allowed in gen pop, my heart truly goes out to the women she's allowed access to. Female institutions are full of very vulnerable people that can be easily victimized and ill-equipped to deal with the likes of Jodi.
If permitted, I don't for a second believe she'll ever be done hurting and using others just to get what she wants. Ever

BBM- is it bad that I honestly don't care what goes on inside those walls? As long as these folks stay inside those walls, they can fall prey to each other every day of the week!

During the FCA trial, it was commented OFTEN how HHJP (for which, in his honor, his honor has his own smilie) was the best jurist that we had seen. He was quick from the bench and KNEW.HIS.STUFF in a split second. He was amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. :HHJP: :HHJP:

And he was adorable to boot!
belvin-perry-2011-6-7-15-40-11.jpg

Am I the only person that when I see Becky Sharp post or mentioned, I :giggle: remembering when she lost the ability for a month here to type a "W". She had such a funny accent, and her posts were hilarious!

(shall we steal her W again for a day or two for the heck of it?) :giggle:

Please don't steal my "W" . . . . I could have a major identity crisis!

OK, reading the boards, staying in touch, waiting for roof contractor to show, and guess what is on lifetime this afternoon... yep, guessed it, the JA Story.... Can't get away form it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes