DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~Fashion Report~~

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

In the courtroom now. It's warm in here. I have too many layers on I am realizing. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 56s 57 seconds ago

Nurmi has on a black trench coat. Saw him in security line. #Pimpin #JodiArias

And that would be anyone's reaction! Yet Travis apparently had not just CMJA who knew he was into kiddie *advertiser censored* but McGee too! Two people who had no connection until McGee became a CMJA fanboy who thought the best way to deal with a paedo was to say nothing at all. And in McGee's case we are meant to believe a man who hid the fact that he wasn't a Virgin from his very best and closest friends but shared his predilection for little boys with a casual aquantance? What utter carp! In no way do I believe that is what happened!

I’m not so sure Marc McGee is one of the secret witnesses. Yes, I heard he volunteered to testify for CFJA but his story about Travis confessing to watching internet kiddie *advertiser censored* just does not make sense. If someone made such a confession to me, I would have immediately reported it to the police. He didn’t report it to the police and I doubt he reported it to his bishop. Why - becuase it is a lie. I believe McGee is a liar, willingly to perjure himself in an attempt to save CFJA from getting the DP. What does he have to lose - he’ll never face perjure charges, he lives in NZ. OTOH) I can’t help but wonder if the Defense has someone else willing to falsely testify to backup or support McGee’s lies.

Going over BK's notes all in one swoop really helps put things in context.

What leaps out is that the DT's strategy very much relied on a probably very long turn on the stand by CMJA.

IMO, Dr. F was meant to tie together the "abuse" litany and pedo lie in one tidy poor CMJA package, after CMJA's star turn, and to put a stamp of professional approval on it.

Because that was the goal, and because CMJA's testimony was nipped in the bud early on, she didn't address the "remorse" part of the show.

If CMJA doesn't go back on the stand , she'll only have allocution to express remorse. And Nurmi has to know she's completely incapable of looking like she means it.

She needs Nurmi as a foil, asking her about every last thing and then asking her how she feeeeeeeeels, to spit out a twisted remorse story.

I predict she'll not only take the stand but will be there a long painful while. Its the only way left to address that key remorse thing she doesn't feel.

'Morning Hope (and all), I guess she'll have to get back on the stand to at least be cross examined on what she said during her secret testimony. And by the way, why hasn't that transcript been released yet? The CoA basically said JSS cannot have witnesses testifying in secret (at least this particular witness) so doesn't it follow that testimony can't be kept under cover? Do they have to 'make' her release it?

I’m not so sure Marc McGee is one of the secret witnesses. Yes, I heard he volunteered to testify for CFJA but his story about Travis confessing to watching internet kiddie *advertiser censored* just does not make sense. If someone made such a confession to me, I would have immediately reported it to the police. He didn’t report it the police and I doubt he reported it to his bishop. Why - becuase it is a lie. I believe McGee is a liar, willingly to perjure himself in an attempt to save CFJA from getting the DP. What does he have to lose - he’ll never face perjure charges, he lives in NZ. OTOH) I can’t help but wonder if the Defense has someone else willing to falsely testify to backup or support McGee’s lies.

IIRC, he also posted threats to JM online. Great for cross. He's been way too public in a not good way to be credible.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Judge Stephens is hearing another case at the moment.

No attorneys from #JodiArias are in the courtroom yet.

Sure hope we have translators on board (MeeBee??) for all the computer talk coming up. I confess to hearing only white noise when folks start speaking about hard drives and bent pins and duplicate reverse mirrors looking backwards....

IIRC, he also posted threats to JM online. Great for cross. He's been way too public in a not good way to be credible.

Which is why Nurmi never meant to call him. Or the ex-Denny waitress who believes CMJA is possessed by an evil spirit. Like last time,seems as if the only civilian witness willing to testify for her is DB. How pathetic. Karma, first round.

Sure hope we have translators on board (MeeBee??) for all the computer talk coming up. I confess to hearing only white noise when folks speaking about hard drives and bent pins and duplicate reverse mirrors looking backwards....

BBM: Me too ... LOL !

:seeya:

a cut like that would not still be bleeding. It would have partial healed and been either scabbed or scabbed with signs of infection. It would have started healing within the day of injury.

~~Juan Fashion Report~~ from WAT:

Juan is here, light gray suit with dark salmon tie. #JodiArias

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

@TrialDiariesJ: OK we were just told hearing is an hour late....eeeeeeegad #jodiarias

~~Juan Fashion Report~~ from WAT:

Juan is here, light gray suit with dark salmon tie. #JodiArias

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

All hail the mighty salmon! Oh and Juan, too. :)

Good morning all. :rockon:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 29 seconds ago

It sounds like the hearing has been pushed back an hour.

Stay tuned folks.

I am going to wring out my Versace linens while I wait #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members