Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/3 -12/04 In recess w/hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case SHOULD be easy, that's the problem. Cases filled will circumstantial evidence are tried and finished more quickly than this snail's pace of a trial. There is numerous evidence of CMJA committing this crime,minimal doubt, and she confessed! IMO the judge is the weak one here. She sort of kept the trial on track during the guilt phase - although she wasn't perfect like Judge Perry- but she has totally dropped the ball in this phase. I didn't bash her performance so far, but Ithink she has zoned out. Maybe she is ill? If those few days of the "emergency" were b/o her health, it was almost the beginning of the retrial, couldn't she have recused herself if she were ill? It IS a travesty of justice at this point, for the jurors, court staff etc but especially for the Alexander family. She is allowing time to stand still for every whim of this defense team and convicted murderer and what really gets me the most angry is that she is allowing the DT and the killer to shred the victim's character over and over and over again. Travis isn't on trial here. And the killer has no remorse! Yes I understand a person's life is at stake, but come on, really? Get a grip. It's not the guilt phase, that is over. CMJA belongs to the State of Arizona now, and let a jury of her peers decide her fate based on the US Constitution and the laws of our land. This retrial has no leader, noone steering the boat, and boy is it off course.

I actually had a dream last night JSS was ill. I certainly hope that's not the case.

Non sequitur..... I'm going thru all of bk notes to add up sidebars and total hours of actual testimony and came xcross this...

I didn't realize that CMJA rented that car in Redding and then drove the 90 miles back to Yreka before heading out on her murder trip. Wonder if that was tweeted? Don't remember ever hearing it....

Trying to save money no doubt.

Oh, for the love......this is beyond ridiculous. Is BK doing this on purpose to show his "power". I have never, never seen a court case like this. Without commenting I have tried to be patient, but right now without knowing the reason for the delay, I feel the court is laughing at us. No respect for the victim's family, jurors. The sad part is that it will probably finish early also. I am so fed up with this judge!

Wow! How do you guys know all of this? I thought I had liked everything on Facebook, followed everything on twitter etc last year to keep up, and I thought I'd been checking them all over the past few weeks. Guess, not so much :blushing: You all are really impressive with the sleuthing. :loveyou:

I actually just found out very recently about this person on here and that she was talking about Jodi during her trial. Don't know how I missed that either! And also just learned she sold a couple post cards Jodi sent her.

Jodi should not be fighting the media so hard. When you're case goes big and you're kinda pretty, crazies come out of the woodwork from all over the world to defend you.

My, the snark is a'flying this AM!! :loveyou::gathering::daisy:

I think the delay is due to the rain.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 8m 8 minutes ago
Honestly, it did take me forever to get in today. People just can't drive in this town when it rains. #JodiArias #azwx

I assume that JSS saying court is being delayed for rain loosely translates to "defense witness is not here on time."

:seeya: Yes, I agree.

:thinking: Then no doubt JSS issued a "top secret gag order" !

:gaah:

Right.

Former Juror 3 is not available to speak to media because she has been placed under seal by Judge Stephens. Physically under seal that is--she can't even return home until after the verdict.

Right.

Former Juror 3 is not available to speak to media because she has been placed under seal by Judge Stephens. Physically under seal that is--she can't even return home until after the verdict.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I actually had a dream last night JSS was ill. I certainly hope that's not the case.

I'm certain JSS has more PTS in her pinkey toe now than JA has accumulated in her entire worthless life.

:seeya: TY, Lamby !

Are we going to have a new thread for the continuation of this Hearing ?

TIA !

You will have a thread for tomorrow because there is an hearing tomorrow also. Let's see how this one progresses today. If we get up to 1000 posts we usually put up a new thread. So you will have a hearing thread for tomorrow and one for the weekend. Monday will be trial Day 15. So only two weeks of actual trial since the start of jury selection on September 29th.

Arias wants to make it seem like she had this Romeo and Juliet type (just add in the abuse) of relationship with Travis. She pretends that they were deeply in love, couldn't live without each other etc. Not true! They casually dated for a few months. That's not a relationship. I cringe when she is compared to Deanna because Arias was a NOBODY in Travis' life. Deanna, on the other hand, was Travis' dear, dear friend. I hope Juan makes all of this very clear.

You will have a thread for tomorrow because there is an hearing tomorrow also. Let's see how this one progresses today.

If we get up to 1000 posts we usually put up a new thread.

So you will have a hearing thread for tomorrow and one for the weekend. Monday will be trial Day 15. So only two weeks of actual trial since the start of jury selection on September 29th.

:seeya: :tyou: Lamby !

:thinking: We'll probably get this thread up to 1000 posts BEFORE today's hearing even starts . . . LOL !

:cheers:

I find it interesting that we can have court tomorrow (a Friday) on the computer stuff, but for this capital case with a DP looming - court is always dark on Friday. Of course in this case, it seems court is perpetually "dark". Even on the open days of court, everything goes dark, silent, secret, with little dust particles of information that is allowed to leak out via tweets. The "tweetrial" that allows for the barest minimum of information out to the general public for the best interest of who?

CMJA is lost enough in her own land to think remorse will fly. I've said all along that she's already broadcast what she'll say (in her blog in sept this year).

The remorse will be that she's sorry she didn't insist that T-Dogg get help, that she loved Travis, and she's sorry she didn't get help for her DV, because if she had all of this mess could have been avoided.

I hope the jurors will be listening for JA's explanation for the extreme rage she exhibited during the killing and the intricate planning beforehand, since "I just momentarily lost it" and "I was defending my life" are now kaput. So far I'm not hearing anything remotely mitigating. What "drove" her to do it, other than the evil within?

Arias wants to make it seem like she had this Romeo and Juliet type (just add in the abuse) of relationship with Travis. She pretends that they were deeply in love, couldn't live without each other etc. Not true! They casually dated for a few months. That's not a relationship. I cringe when she is compared to Deanna because Arias was a NOBODY in Travis' life. Deanna, on the other hand, was Travis' dear, dear friend. I hope Juan makes all of this very clear.

Yup...I hate that the jury is being left with the impression that Travis was a horrible boyfriend. Truth of the matter is they were not BF/GF anymore and had not been for a long time prior to the murder. They were friends with benefits, and I think the friends part depended on the benefits. I hope it is thoroughly impressed upon the jury that Jodi Arias did not kill her boyfriend! Victim was her ex, and had been ex for some time and she was quite the horrible ex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024