DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- What is the gigabyte on this computer
Bryan- 500 #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- are you SURE that what it is
Bryan- I need to pull it up...I need to look at my other machine #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Neu scurries around to try and find the file size of the harddrive on TA's computer. (I think) #JodiArias

Incinerator Program

Advanced Recycle Bin Add-on
Incinerator was designed to be is an advanced Recycle Bin add-on for seamless Windows file security.

Incinerator is designed to shred files placed into the standard Windows recycle bin to ensure that sensitive data is completely and irrecoverably destroyed. Files are destroyed using the standard Department Of Defense guidelines to ensure reliability and security.

Incinerator works seamlessly with Windows. Simply send any files or folders to the Recycle Bin as you would normally. They will be destroyed without any further action. No more dragging files to a specialized "Shredder" application or Right-Clicking. It's fast, secure and reliable.

Main features of Incinerator:

The ability to shred disk free space on any local drive including hard disks, floppy, Zip and other fixed or removable media.
The ability to destroy the contents of Windows System folders such as the Internet Explorer history and Windows temp.
The ability to completely destroy the contents of any given folder including remote network folders.
The ability to schedule specific events for protecting any folders or files on a One Time, Daily, Weekly or Monthly basis.

I don't understand this. But JM sure seems to. :D

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You know what this type of program does correct?
Bryan- They do different things #jodiarias #3tvarias

So now we know.....Bryan is NOT an expert, he had to hire some flunkies to do the dirty work.....RELEASE their names!!!

I am proud to say I believed this all along- even when the first motion was filed by this idiotic defense team. I have always believed in Juan and Flores, I am happy today has come!

stormclouds.jpg

appears storm clouds and thunder and lightening are in the courtroom!

http://markarmstrongillustration.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/stormclouds.jpg

William Pitts @william_pitts · 6s 6 seconds ago
Neumeister says he doesn't have the drive size in front of him to tell him how big it is. Martinez says it's important. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- It's actually 60 and you turned over clones that contained 20.9 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Amazing!! Go Juan!! JSS just sit there and be quiet....you know...like you always do!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Judge Stephens takes a legal pad and fans her face.

Temperature is perf in here though.

She must be getting agitated. #JodiArias

I'm waiting for the smack down Juan going to do. How can the defense find such unprofessional experts

this is beyond crazy at this point, question when Jodi became her own lawyer did she have access to these items? I can't believe they would trust someone with evidence especially when they got caught sneaking coded messages out in magazines, forged letters etc.

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan- Yes that's true but I want to look at the drive #jodiarias #3tvarias ...he's looking

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Juan claims it was 60gb.

The clone just turned over to them only had 20.9gb. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

Neu needs to look at the drive.

Juan's all like "coo" and grabs the exhibits for him to check oot. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You called me a liar and you don't' know if someone else looked at your clone?
Bryan- You said I erased things #jodiarias #3tvarias

Busted!

Wilmott objecting! Where is Nurmi? Love to see the look on JA's face. DT's faces are probably all the same colour, purple. L0L.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 1m 1 minute ago
Martinez: wasn't it 60GB

N: I don't know, we do a lot of analysis.

#JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
Martinez wants to know why the drive Neumeister turned over was only 20GB. Neumeister says that's because he didn't hand over empty space.

BN says he didn't hand over empty space! So his mirror image is not a mirror image. We are done here, IMO.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago

Neu has the disk drive he turned over on Wednesday. He is checking it oot and pluggin' it in. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024