Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/13 thru 2/18 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had one. They probably got the computer when they seized all her other crap.

The only *other stuff* I recall is what they found in the rental car. No mention of the computer.

And this one. Weird, I don't remember this one.

aftermovetexts.jpg

I have never seen this text before. Is it to or from DB?

1038pqq.png

It says Ryan Burns above the day and time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the beginning, BOTH the state and the DT experts agreed there was no *advertiser censored*.

Then Nurmi came and said there were thousands and thousands of *advertiser censored* sites, and Juan and Flores tried to secretly delete them all.

Juan successfully battled that BS, by bring in an expert or two, to show that it was spybot that wrote those *advertiser censored* sites into the computer files. And he showed the accusations of misconduct to be false.

And Juan's own recent computer experts also spoke of the *advertiser censored* pictures and the video fragments. He did not lie about their existence. His expert did not have success playing the videos. Then Lonnie cam on and said that he did finally do so.

I do not think it is damning to Juan's integrity in any way.
JMO :cow:

Yes. The DT's charge re: PT/Mesa PD misconduct is a "dead skunk in the middle of the road stinkin' to high heaven."

They are trying to prove the Prosecution lied.

The Prosecution proved that for them.

I respectfully disagree. Even Dworkin said he used tools that weren't available at the time to find the little bit that was there. Brown admitted he found the same things with tools that are available now.

IMOO, I don't think the jury will believe that the prosecution lied when no one found this during the original trial. The tools just weren't available at the time.

Dworkin also made it clear that pseudo was wrong in his conclusions. I would tend to think the jury would see that as more of a lie...especially since he wouldn't use his true identity.

The little bit of *advertiser censored* that was found does not lend well to the T-Dog theory of making JA snap so I can't imagine an appeals court would spend time on that either. It wasn't an issue in the trial. JMO

If you watch Lisa's testimony and Dan's you'll see that Travis was dating Lisa and seeing Jodi behind her back.

Here is Lisa, then Dan http://youtu.be/SO0YdawUss0?list=PL_Rz53XTtnkEf4qetcdaEwSY00mKCOoYo

He went on the trips with Jodi, lied to Lisa about it. One of his room mates told Lisa that he was indeed having Jodi over to the house while Lisa wasn't there . Lisa broke up with him, she said in her letter she just did not believe that Jodi would keep chasing after him, calling while they were on dates, etc if she weren't getting some signals from Travis. I wish it weren't the case. I wish he had left Jodi in the dust and just devoted all of his efforts to Lisa. He had asked her to marry him too soon and it scared her off she said, but an ongoing problem was she had a gut feeling he was indeed cheating with Jodi, just as she had been told. Here is part of Lisa's interview and the police call in sheet from one of the times Jodi slashed tires. Jodi also wrote this insane letter to Lisa after following she and Travis on dates. It is a miracle that Lisa didn't get killed in this mess too. I would not put it past Jodi Arias. View attachment 69352View attachment 69353
Here is the letter it is widely believed Jodi Arias wrote to Lisa http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/02/jodi-arias-email-to-lisa-andrews.html

That's just not quite accurate. Travis was serious about Lisa and JA invited herself into his house, constantly. Her journals for that time largely shriek crazy desperation about T's lack of interest in her.

JA manipulated T's roommate into calling Lisa's sister to tell Lisa Travis was cheating on her. That roommate later explained he realized he'd been manipulated, that Travis told him he wasn't cheating, the roommate believed him.

Yes, Travis went on a trip with her AND the Freemans when he was dating Lisa. He wanted the Freemans so he wasn't alone with JA. Yes, he lied to Lisa (directly or by omission, don't recall) about taking JA on the trip, but that doesn't mean he was cheating on Lisa.

Lisa was soooo young, and completely sheltered and naive about men and relationships. That she thought T must be giving JA signals for JA to be so present? She may well have believed that, but huh? JA travelled from CA to AZ, crashed his PPL party and hid under his Christmas tree 3 months after she first met him. She didn't any signals from Travis to be there. She in fact ignored his every signal to go away..

I still want to know when where and how LE got a hold of Jodi's broken computer. Wouldn't they need a search warrant.

I *think* the search warrant was sealed in one of the sealed hearings, I've seen the arrest report and indictment but not the search warrant (if anyone has a copy I'd be real happy to see it lol).

Speaking of sealed things, I wonder if more is sealed than we realize, we know that financial info wasn't allowed into evidence, his or hers apart from the bank statement, what occurred to me yesterday was possibly there were other texts relating to why she 'was the worst thing that ever happened' to Travis and hurt him more than his father dying, and if it has anything to do with money, bank accounts, etc. they would have been sealed too and not allowed into evidence, right? Just makes me wonder if JM doesn't know exactly why she did plan his murder but can't say so because of what isn't allowed in. Maybe I'm all wet in this wondering but it has logic to it, at least to me.

I still want to know when where and how LE got a hold of Jodi's broken computer. Wouldn't they need a search warrant.

It's one of those mysteries. Last I remember, her laptop was found smashed in a laundry basket, but I might be confused. I don't think they needed a search warrant after arrest.

Right, she couldn't but my point is the quality on her phone should be better than what I do, and it didn't seem to be since LD had to enhance TA voice.

Just another thing strange in this case.

It's fun to hear about the good ole days from my mother, so much to share with the younger generation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing I could figure is JA was trying to be all technical and make use of a fancy Helio recording device to trap Travis. And it backfired on her as usual because she couldnt use the equipment properly and the recording came out awful.

I agree with you that she would have been better off using an old fashioned cassette recorder from Radio Shack to tape right off a speaker phone.

Jodi has a way of trying to get all fancy in her devious tricks and she ruins it for herself and it backfires on her.
Just like a lot of her fancy web of lies where she always has a comeback for Juan during her testifying in trial #1. She thinks she is doing great and gets herself in so deep and then later on when we listen to what she really said she has contradicted herself many times over.

But to her she doesnt even realize it and thinks she has done great.

I think it was the same way with this Helio high-techno-phone. She thought to herself. "this is great. Ill nail Travis on this super duper fancy recording device and be able to ruin his chances with his woman".

The recording came out so bad you could hardly understand some of it.
Yet she thinks it is the greatest thing since buttered bread and uses it in her murder trial.

She is dumb as rocks a lot of the times, and she is the only one who doesnt realize it.

It's one of those mysteries. Last I remember, her laptop was found smashed in a laundry basket, but I might be confused. I don't think they needed a search warrant after arrest.

No the computer was intact when they found it in the laundry basket. I recall seeing a photo of it. What I want to know is what happened to it after that. Her last email to a dead Travis was two days before her arrest. July 13.

BBM ~ I don't think JA could of had it on speaker because she was at her grandparents house.

And, BTW, that's a great idea and sounds like a great hobby. :)

BBM Well, she was willing to "squeal like a cat" even though her grandparents were feet away :facepalm:

Quick question for the "A" students here:

Does anyone know the date JA received the text message she sent herself about hers and TA's little hiking/forest/tree adventure in Yreka? Was it early, mid or late May of 2008?

I'm just curious if the text was fabricated to use against any of TA's potential girlfriends, orrr against TA in a court of law? (the latter as in JA already knows he's as good as dead and she's already beginning to take steps towards creating damning "evidence" against him)

"TIA" in advance. :)

I mean if the text was generated in early May, even before the taped sex phone call, she may have been planning his demise as early as April 2008 when she crossed the Arizona/California border in her rented U-Haul on her way back to the shack, Jack.

"TIA" again in advance. :)

I am wondering which came first, the chicken or the egg. IF Jodi recorded or put together this phone sex tape a year or more before (when they were dating those five months), then should could have sent herself the pretend text from Travis to back it up. If you manufactor proof to prove something you made up yourself, is it still a lie?

Jodi was experienced in duping men. Gus invented the first voice activated home program. IIRC Matt McCartney was an expert in Photoshop.

Suppose she told one of these men that she wanted to play a joke on Travis and they told her about voice mimicking software? It was available at the time. All you needed was about a five minute sample of the persons voice and you could make them say anything you wanted. Suppose she had Matt show her how to photoshop, or help her photoshop herself into Travis's vacation photos?

It has now been proven that she manufactured text messages. She has been proven to lie (by Juan) about many things.

Friend of Travis's said he lost his Temple Recommend for the second time in 2007 but he regained it in 2008. That would put their dating time back in early 2007.

His roommate said that the Mormon underwear in the washer belonged to Travis and that he wore them all the time.

Did Travis have a temporary fall from grace? I believe he did, simply because of his friends words. As for all of the wild sex that JA says they had I do not believe one word of it.

Why? Because it all came out of the liars mouth and she killed the only person who could say she was lying.

I don't either though I could be misremembering. Iirc, ALV is the one who said the corking the pot thing and attributed it to Travis, which, again, I don't remember him saying, and Fonseca has run with it. Why does Juan keep letting them say this?

I don't remember anyone here ever saying they heard it either. I didn't. My only guess for why JM hasn't squashed that this time is he feels he doesn't need to....he has scored quick and direct hits on most everything on the pedo lie list. He seems to have focused most of his kill the pedo lie effort fighting the never ending *advertiser censored* on the computer BS.

The main reason I always questioned the texts and the phone call was that there was a text a day or so before the call that included some of the same verbiage and they argued about it. I just couldn't imagine them bringing something they had just argued about up during a sexual call. It seems like it would break the mood.

I don't remember anyone here ever saying they heard it either. I didn't. My only guess for why JM hasn't squashed that this time is he feels he doesn't need to....he has scored quick and direct hits on most everything on the pedo lie list. He seems to have focused most of his kill the pedo lie effort fighting the never ending *advertiser censored* on the computer BS.

IIRC it was BN that worked with the phone call. His real expertise was in audio and then he was brought in as a visual expert on the reflection in the eye? I'm not sure this is correct, anyone know?

What if, on this break, we assumed that everything JA said was a big fat lie?

Can we try to make a list on what she said that was the truth or proven to be likely true by any other means?

What if, on this break, we assumed that everything JA said was a big fat lie?

Can we try to make a list on what she said that was the truth or proven to be likely true by any other means?

I believe her middle name is actually Ann :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member