Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/5 - 2/9 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb. 5 seems a bit optimistic on my part, but to be fair I was trying to use the Law of Attraction.

Aha! i see what you did there. Lol

Azl. . any opinions why erik basta would submit anything in this trial?? Its under seal because..arizona but I'm curious what he's done for this case

What is the calendar for exactly? When the verdict is returned? When the testimony ends and the jury gets to deliberate? When KN is finished cross with Dr D?

After lunch when Jodi had to walk out of court, think she had been throwing a tantrum about Nurm maybe not wanting to go down slime highway in regards to DM's experience? Maybe the deal about treating patients in high school question was hers? Whomever thought that one up, was well, low. KN laughed per tweets when asking. Or was it a bathroom break?

I think there was something she wanted him to cross her on and he said no. Probably something that would have easily been argued by Juan and made Nurmi look like a fool, along the lines of the email to the 9-year-old girl, but even dumber. She then threw a hissy fit and had a rude tweet sent out.

What is the calendar for exactly? When the verdict is returned? When the testimony ends and the jury gets to deliberate? When KN is finished cross with Dr D?

For me, it's when closing arguments are done, before deliberations begin. They're end of trial predictions.

Lost my post<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WAY

over yonder.

Just wanted to say what a good day it was for Juan.

Little did we know Nurmi would "step-up-to-bat".

Even a DeMarte vs. Willmott cat-fight was better than this.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Who even knows? Lol. Because she's testified in four death penalty cases in penalty phase? It's stupid. Iirc, she also said she's testified for the defense too.

I don't know what's up with Nurmi these days. He's been throwing in three little jabs and inappropriate phrases and accusations. He did that the last trial a little too, but he's doing it a lot more now. He must feel like a real power player.

Power player is not what he comes across as. I'll say no more.

For me, it's when closing arguments are done, before deliberations begin. They're end of trial predictions.

Oh, in that case, if closing arguments are done on your date, you get the...
...we have no prize...
you get our admiration and lots of happy back-slaps and high fives?

which you kind of have anyway

lol

Then may I please have the 5th of March? It's a full moon and lots of weird things are reported to happen on the full moon...even the ending of this penalty phase is possible. :happydance:

BTW, for those who asked on the closed thread, I never made it downtown. I did,however, finally color my hair, and cleaned the bathroom while it processed, ditched Cox and signed up for Century Link, juiced all the lemons from our tree harvest and froze in ice cube trays, climbed a ladder and stored all Xmas decorations in high garage cabinets, applied for 6 jobs on Indeed, paid bills, helped daughter file her first tax return, a few loads of laundry, and sent out two more marriage certificates and IDs for name change (taking my married name, DANG it's a hassle to change your name, I forgot passport and Paypal) all while sneaking peeks at my iPad Twitter feed. And there are still 7 items on the list.

i just want to get it ALLLLLLL done so I can sit in court with a clear conscience. I am way too responsible in my mature years. What happened to the impulsive and spontaneous Sagittarian girl? Ain't nobody got timefuhdat!

Haha, we can also go behind the printed words on daisy's chart. No problem.

You literally can. Quote the post with the calendar, copy everything between the [ table ] [ /table ] tags, and paste it in a new post. Then type your name on a date.

I just got caught up and have one lingering question...Nurmi needed extra time to prepare for THAT CROSS EXAMINATION?

Hard to believe, eh?

I hope Travis' family felt some small measure of relief. Like someone else commented earlier, Travis finally came alive for me, too. He was kindhearted and Jodi took great advantage. For her, he was her winning lotto ticket, not the other way around. And I think he did try to love her, too bad she really does not have any guilt over what she did. I wish she was able to experience nightmares. But, she has no soul.

MARCH 2015
Sunday
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday

cavvy
Tsitra01DmackyWhoaIsMeshajon123

boomsterPaintramster

ICit
ljwf22
east2west

janethedood
oceanblueeyes
Moonchime
Jamais
LaLaw2000geeveeCayleeAdvocateUniquecindysnow3

smartsmombuttercup117
Mystymissangelainwi

franquerolanewatergirl

GarthMax
Bluewater_girl
wing560
AngelWings444
Robyn623staycalmelementarycnewman

erma285
guestGilligan
YESorNO

niner
MindMatters

Hi Dr. Know? Where is everybody? I spent about two hours reading today's posts and am raring for some conversation, but most everyone has gone. I guess it's just you and me, baby!

I'm here Becky. i've followed the trial since the beginning but haven't posted but a few times since my DH died. My heart goes out to Travis' family. Its heartbreaking to lose someone you care about and love. DM has made such a pleasant change from the DT experts. Yes, Martinez can become very aggressive but from what I see its been called for when he has had to deal with DT experts who are showing their bias and not being honest. So obvious too. Now Wilmott and Nurmi different story. They come out with attitudes. Wilma with her brattie mouth and Nurmi with his slimey mouth. They didn't learn their lesson in the results of the first trial and now doing it again. Almost hilarious watching them try so hard to copy the excellence of Martinez. JA might not end up getting the DP but it won't be because of her attorneys. She will be put away though much to the relief of so many.

Power player is not what he comes across as. I'll say no more.

But! Wait! He grew his hair, and lost weight, and stopped reclining, and says things like ...I didn't ask a question, and I don't care what you think...

You mean all that didn't work? :tantrum:

Oh, in that case, if closing arguments are done on your date, you get the...
...we have no prize...
you get our admiration and lots of happy back-slaps and high fives?

which you kind of have anyway

lol

Lol I guess I kind of messed that up. If these are for verdict that might be a little optimistic too.

Eta: my prediction, I mean.

Who even knows? Lol. Because she's testified in four death penalty cases in penalty phase? It's stupid. Iirc, she also said she's testified for the defense too.

I don't know what's up with Nurmi these days. He's been throwing in three little jabs and inappropriate phrases and accusations. He did that the last trial a little too, but he's doing it a lot more now. He must feel like a real power player.

Thanks, Meebee. I wrote a response to your answer but it went poof, I think. If this turns out to be a double response, please forgive.

One of my many criticisms of Nurmi is his obvious and obnoxious tone-deafness and even downright ignorance. As in yesterday, when he didn't know where New Zealand is and his lazy assumption that it's a British colony. When he was corrected, his attitude was "whatever." Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I believe that a knowledge of geography and history (the British Empire folded more than fifty years ago) is kinda important. And what really shocks me is that, as a lawyer, he is a member of a profession. Most members of a profession are well-educated, but he sometimes strikes me as not even educated, let alone well-educated.

While Nurmi is throwing those little jabs at the good Dr. I would love to know what her opinion ( professional opinion) of Nurmi is!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member