Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I don't like Nurmi, his tactics, and his client, I think he has earned his money. I am not sure I agree with him as a public defender making that much but I have to say he has done all that was humanly possible for this disaster of a client. The law allows him to stretch the truth and basically put his client on the stand to out and out lie. I do not agree with the law but since it is what it is, he has earned his pay. We all know he does not want to be there and has not wanted to be for a very long time. Yet he still fights for the rights of his client. He is disgusting in many ways but when it comes to the job, he's doing it the best he can, considering what he has to work with.
My post was in the spirit of satire. Nothing more than that. I do however agree with your comments, just not in relation to my post.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
Tanisha and Harold are here but no #jodiarias family

Can you explain what it could be about. Please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fans find tweets from someone they think is Mrs. Flores...communicate with killer...killer demands counsel to address it. It's beyond ridiculous. I cannot verify any of this, but I've seen enough to suspect it.

Here's the scoop with Nurmi:
He had planned on going into private practice, had put in his notice to the Public defender's office, when he got waylaid with CMJA's case. He motioned the court to get out of the case because he'd loose his "private practice" $'s @ hour. The court decided he had too much time in the case, it would take months to get another attorney up to speed, so they compromised and granted Nurmi his private practice fees.

So Nurmi is in no way getting shafted financially on this case.

Interesting. So just like previous phase of trial, there is a secret incentive for Nurmi to drag this out as long as possible. Its like the case/client that keeps on giving (to him, at taxpayer's expense).

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

Still waiting on the next 100 potential jurors. Hotwings are being served in the closet as we wait. #jodiarias

Fans find tweets from someone they think is Mrs. Flores...communicate with killer...killer demands counsel to address it. It's beyond ridiculous. I cannot verify any of this, but I've seen enough to suspect it.

If so, probably one of JA's fans doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My post was in the spirit of satire. Nothing more than that. I do however agree with your comments, just not in relation to my post.

I understand and please do not take offense. I actually have a sense of humor. It's just different than most people's style of humor so often comes off as, well, something else. And because of that maybe I should avoid quoting posts because what is really me just jumping off an idea is viewed as me goading. Not true...I am actually very open-minded.

Peace.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 13m13 minutes ago
#JodiArias appears extremely focused on some type of project. Not wearing glasses today. #abc15

By4V-f4IEAArypM.jpg

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 7m7 minutes ago
#TravisAlexander sister Tanisha is wearing a blue band bracelet in honor of her brother. #JodiArias

From Hayden / Fox 10:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1m 1 minute ago

Jennifer Willmott and #jodiarias speaking to the judge but the microphones are off. No jurors.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez is in court -- #JodiArias atty Jennifer Wilmott & Det Estaban Flores going back & forth with Judge. #abc15

From Hayden / Fox 10:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 46s 46 seconds ago

Posted by #jodiarias twitter. Apparent receipt for donation of proceeds from sale of her court glasses.

Copy at link: https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

The artist's life is hard when you have nothing to trace from.

Between this and the St. Jude's donation, we all KNOW where this is headed...........Exhibit #1 and #2 of CMJA's "good deeds" behind bars. :facepalm:

:seeya: Yep Bernina ! And hopefully, CMJA's bs "moves" will NOT work on this jury !

:moo:

And while we wait ... looks like WAT is having some fun ... lol !

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Thank god for farming simulator 14. #jodiarias

:hilarious:

Prior to committing murder & being incarcerated, the only donation she ever made was the equity in her home.

I hope the jurors are as offended by the "timing" of the donations as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member