Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the tweet he's referring to:

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias tweet: "@Jodi_AnnArias: I never wanted to go near trial. That cannot be expressed enough. I'm not an evil person. I have regrets"

Regrets? A few. Remorse? Nope!

Isn't one of her new 'please don't kill me' things is that she has remorse.

I don't think she does at all.

IMO the pedophile angle was and still is ALL Arias. Nurmi may have suggested they go the abuse route as an excuse since it would be hard to prove it didn't happen and some people are ready to believe it easier than not but pedo is 100% Jodi.
Yes, agree, but it also has absolutely 100% nothing to do with mitigation! Supposedly, residual/lingering doubt is off the table, so how on earth can any of this carp be allowed in this phase of the trial? Even stretching to allow some doubt issues in, this accusation doesn't even relate to her supposed self defense claim - it's simply revenge. I don't get it...per AZ law, this is about what mitigators she can offer to counter the state's aggravators. It's going to be a very long few months for me...

From KATRN News:

KTAR News on 92.3 @KTAR923 · 6m 6 minutes ago

So far only 14 jurors brought in small groups today with 7 being excused, 1 excused who wasn't brought in on a panel #jodiArias

On TV, I agree - but his tweets are silly and annoying, IMO

Yes, I do agree with you there!

The journalists on Yes or No's list posted earlier are doing a good job. However, in general I find the typical Twitter tone and mood a terrible fit for the main real time reporting of court proceedings. I like the way Fox 2's Amy Lange was live blogging the Bashara jury selection today. Maybe someone will do a similar thing for this trial once it actually gets going.

Here's the tweet he's referring to:

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias tweet: "@Jodi_AnnArias: I never wanted to go near trial. That cannot be expressed enough. I'm not an evil person. I have regrets"

and guess what? I am a virgin at 43 #mineismorecredible

Isn't one of her new 'please don't kill me' things is that she has remorse.

I don't think she does at all.

Yep. She realized that people actually appreciate remorse and you can't just say, oh, it was self defense so I have no remorse because that's not how normal human beings work. I also think this may have WZ's advice to her after his fellow jurors noted her complete lack of remorse. "Hey Jodi, maybe pretend this time that you actually feel bad for what you did."

Yes, agree, but it also has absolutely 100% nothing to do with mitigation! Supposedly, residual/lingering doubt is off the table, so how on earth can any of this carp be allowed in this phase of the trial? Even stretching to allow some doubt issues in, this accusation doesn't even relate to her supposed self defense claim - it's simply revenge. I don't get it...per AZ law, this is about what mitigators she can offer to counter the state's aggravators. It's going to be a very long few months for me...

Agree. Pedophile claim has no part in this phase of trial. It was, however, brought up by the possibility of a witness from New Zealand who supposedly went to school with TA coming in to testify that TA was a pedo...or something. Again...it has no place in this retrial so maybe there is no such witness.

Regrets? Same old same old, especially about going to trial. She continues to blame JM and Travis' siblings for not being willing to yield to her blackmail "plea."

Rubbish & self serving ...

Too lazy to scroll back up, but didn't one of the potential jurors bring up remorse this morning? And voila, here's a tweet supposedly from the defendant, about remorse (well, regret is as far as she'll go). They really do think we're all dumb, don't they?

Agree. Pedophile claim has no part in this phase of trial. It was, however, brought up by the possibility of a witness from New Zealand who supposedly went to school with TA coming in to testify that TA was a pedo...or something. Again...it has no place in this retrial so maybe there is no such witness.

Not just that he's a pedo, but that he also abused women, including Deanna Ried, who's just "too stupid to realize it." Abuse is part of mitigation.

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott is taking her time asking a female juror about clubs, jury service in past, how they feel about DP etc. #jodiarias

@jeffgoldesq: Told you earlier #JodiArias looking somber. Today first tweet in 6 days from "her" admits "She had regrets" Regrets? You butchered TravisA.

I think she's just trying to look pitiful for the potential jurors, I doubt her face has ever known an honest expression.

@monicalindstrom: #Willmott digging in and asking more questions about feelings about death penalty and voting for it #jodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: This older male potential juror says he wants to know what leads someone to do this. The whys...#jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member