Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on here but every so often and I was wondering if anyone kept tallies on the 45 individuals coming back on the 16th. Were they pro-death, pro-life or ? Men, women, old, young, etc?

W have no idea. Impossible to tell from tweets.

O/T and posted on sidebar. Another patient with Ebola, being treated in suburb of Dallas. Frisco, Texas. My daughter and grandchildren live 15 minutes north of there. There will be a live news conference at 3:30 PM central time, about minutes from now on CBSDFW.com.

Oh Dear Lord, this is awful.

Hope your family stays healthy, Keep us posted.

All you have to do is to look at the pictures and you can see that poor Travis suffered.

Juan I think does not go over well with some men.

My SO told me when he first saw Juan in the killer's murder one trial, that he would go with not guilty just because Juan
was a pr**K. Please do not let my SO be on a jury for a murder trial. He did not care that a murder was committed but
that the prosecutor acted a certain way in his opinion. Obviously, I don't share his opinion and my opinion is correct.

My husband believes Jodi deserves DP. He likes Juan. But he is a law and order kind of guy. We like Juan's style. Now, if I was guilty of something, I would be so scared I couldn't move around him!

O/T and posted on sidebar. Another patient with Ebola, being treated in suburb of Dallas. Frisco, Texas. My daughter and grandchildren live 15 minutes north of there. There will be a live news conference at 3:30 PM central time, about minutes from now on CBSDFW.com.

Oh Dear Lord, this is awful.

Oh my goodness this really is terrible.

My family also lives in Dallas. Richardson, to be exact. My sister has a friend who lives near the ebola patient's apartment (I think that's what she said). It's scary.

Hope you're feeling well too curious.

I think it's happening now. It's unfortunate but I think it's a natural occurrence when a case gets this big

I know it's one thing to say you believe in the death penalty and can apply it and another to actually be sitting there in the jury room with someone's life in your hands. Could I ACTUALLY give her the death penalty when it's my decision? IDK. I'm a compassionate, feeling person. It would be hard.

I used to be anti DP all the way. But I started to see its value as I got older. Not just because of JA. There are Ted Bundys and Jeffrey Dahmers and other psychopaths in the world who kill because they see humans as expendable. They just don't care and never will about others. I don't see the point in paying to keep someone alive when they will never, ever contribute a single thing to society other than pain and suffering and hate.

I do believe there are people on death row who don't deserve to be there. I do believe there are people who have been executed who didn't deserve it. I even wrote a letter to President Obama about Troy Davis, who I believe should not have been executed, but he was. There has to be zero doubt about the person's guilt for me to feel someone deserves the death penalty. And there was a lot of doubt in that case. It's very sad.

I can understand your feelings on it though. I just see why we have it and why it's used. It's just used wrongly sometimes.
I agree, I also used to be Anti-DP until I realized that there are people like the founder of the Cripps gang, who just can't be redeemed no matter what they say, and deserve it.

I was asked about could I be impartial. I could not. I am not in favor of the death penalty. I believe it is barbaric, immoral, and does nothing to deter crime.

Like MeeBee says, they would have to kick me out once I tell them those are my convictions, or if you want to call it different, my imability to apply a law I am convinced is wrong.

Aww seattle, :hug: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it personally. Of course you have every right to your opinion.

I just want her in a cell for 23hrs. a day!

Aww seattle, :hug: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it personally. Of course you have every right to your opinion.

I just want her in a cell for 23hrs. a day!

No biggie! I want her in a 2x2 plastic box with a little window for feeding her crackers and MAYBE a tube for her to pee, but that ain't happening.

I wonder why no one from Jodi's family is there - even if just to show potential jurors that her family still cares about her. Perhaps they don't!

I wonder why no one from Jodi's family is there - even if just to show potential jurors that her family still cares about her. Perhaps they don't!

Who knows. Maybe they can't afford to take time off and are waiting for the proceedings?

@jeffgoldesq: Let's take a moment to pause in #JodiArias and remember #TravisAlexander. His sister Tanisha has been at jury selection every day for him.

OT. I promise I will go to sidebar now. This sheriff's deputy in Dallas was in patients apartment for 30 minutes and never touched anything. Never came into contact with body fluids. Not trying to scare anyone. Will go to sidebar. Sorry. Carry on.

Thanks for posting the information on this thread as well, Curious. This is more important than reading about Arias and her antics.

I pray for all concerned. Stay safe everyone...

@jeffgoldesq: Let's take a moment to pause in #JodiArias and remember #TravisAlexander. His sister Tanisha has been at jury selection every day for him.

This trial will be over in the next few months. The defendant will get LWOP or death. She will get shipped off to prison. I hope that we can then ignore her and whatever she does from behind bars. We can always remember sweet Travis---and I don't mean the crime scene photos. I will never look at them again. I will look at photos of Travis smiling with his loved ones. He had such kind eyes. You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their eyes. We should absolutely boycott anything to do with Arias once she is sent to prison. She will wither away without attention.

This trial will be over in the next few months. The defendant will get LWOP or death. She will get shipped off to prison. I hope that we can then ignore her and whatever she does from behind bars. We can always remember sweet Travis---and I don't mean the crime scene photos. I will never look at them again. I will look at photos of Travis smiling with his loved ones. He had such kind eyes. You can tell a lot about a person by looking at their eyes. We should absolutely boycott anything to do with Arias once she is sent to prison. She will wither away without attention.

In complete agreement. She will fade away like the bad memory she is.

How many more jurors are to be interviewed?

1. Is JA still being housed in jail as opposed to prison?
2. In her own cell, no cellmate/s?
3. Limited contact with others?
TIA

1. Is JA still being housed in jail as opposed to prison?
2. In her own cell, no cellmate/s?
3. Limited contact with others?
TIA

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes. She's in solitary confinement.

Teach Spanish to inmates who already speak Spanish :giggle:
She's teaches The Yreka Spanish dialect of Northern California, and a few parts of Southern Oregon (Crater Lake environs) . Might be different than the Mesa regional vernacular of Estrella or Goodyears' Perryville. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21