Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 58s 58 seconds ago

Nurmi is explaining his objection now about the criminal history comment Juan made. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Motion for mistrial denied but the jury will have to ignore the comment Juan made about prior criminal history. #JodiArias

Per HLN: Nancy Grace will cover the trial on her show tonight at 8:00 (EDT).

I LOVE how JM can mention all the little details that show she's GUILTY and the defense can't say anything to convince the jurors otherwise.

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge sustains the objection, mistrial denied and she will instruct jury. #jodiarias #3TVArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Motions in limine will be discussed. The Dr Horn one will be taken up tomorrow before he testifies #jodiarias #3TVArias

Funny how this was never mentioned the first time around.

THANK YOU!!!! Hi Elementary--TXProfessional here. My thoughts are flying and my emotions are negatively hightened hearing this. I cannot believe the lies they will spew in an attempt to save the murderer's worthless, evil life. By the way it is my contention that the apparently in-depth focus of Travis as a motivational speaker in DT's opening is their attempt to paint Travis as a Svengali.

This murderer has killed him over and over again without one ounce of remorse. She has made a laughing stock of the seriousness of domestic violence. May Travis' case shine the light of truth about female predators and bring public awareness for all the men out there that are victims of stalking and domestic violence. The death penalty is the only sentence that will serve justice in this case--and send a message to women that they are not exempt from the ultimate and equal (to men) punishment if you viciously, premeditately murder another person. I pray the jury will have the strength of purpose and the clarity of truth to bring Travis and his family the long awaited justice they deserve.

Did Travis ever ONCE go to her? IIRC, she ALWAYS went to him.

@TrialDiariesJ: Other motions to b dealt w/ are- lacking remorse, threaten trial participants, change of counsel, smuggle of contraband #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 58s 58 seconds ago

Nurmi is explaining his objection now about the criminal history comment Juan made. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Motion for mistrial denied but the jury will have to ignore the comment Juan made about prior criminal history. #JodiArias
They won't unring the bell that she lied to police. Face it, the defendant is a liar!

JSS seems detemined to see this over and done with, pronto. Bravo!!!

Do we know more about the jury?

If you look back to the start of this thread, I posted any and all tweets about the jury, prior to today. I am working on the tweets from today and trying to put it together. Beth stated on her website that she will describe them later. We have one who knows JA's family/friends, one who is a shrink's kid, one who was a DV survivor who's ex did time in prison (I think), a kindergarten teacher's aide... I'm trying. Asked for a thread but it hasn't been approved yet. :(

That is Nurmi's point here. And it will be brought up in an appeal if it doesn't work here.

But that's what I mean, how could she have even gotten this far, IF as they are claiming she is mentally ill? Of course it's all lies, they went from abuse to mentally ill. Just more lies from the defense. I just hope this jury can see through all their BS.

Did Travis ever ONCE go to her? IIRC, she ALWAYS went to him.

NEVER!!!

This is huge to me, too tart. He never went to her, always her to him. Yet, she wants to claim she was so crippled by his abuse? She could have left any time she wanted. If she had never moved to AZ their sexual relationship would not have continued, HE NEVER WENT TO HER.

i shall be back in an hour then,must do all the things i should have been doing while keeping up with this :sigh:
I swept while Nurmi was talking....now...working on #4 of 10 fantasy football leagues. Sigh.

The jury will decide on life versus death. If they choose life then the Judge will decide whether that will be LWOP/Life. If hung then again the Judge decides the life sentence.

Yes, many thanks for the clarification.

Funny how this was never mentioned the first time around.

Oh god she's taking a page out of the Casey Anthony playbook. Didn't she blather and cry about her dear old dad and now she's pulling a Casey Anthony and throwing her father under the bus??

Nancy Grace on HLN now

Conflicting reports on JSS motion rulings:

From Beth Karas:
12:24 Argument in court — jury is at lunch. There are a number of pending motions in limine that haven’t been ruled on yet. Judge wants to know if any of them will affect this afternoon’s witness. Dr. Horn will testify tomorrow. Judge will grant defense motions re smuggling contraband, change in counsel, and threats against trial participants and lacking remorse. (**)

12:18 Martinez discusses expert Robert Geffner–a domestic violence expert … Nurmi objects, moves for mistrial, sidebar. Lunch recess until 1:45. Jury leaves. Argument on the objection.

** But Jen TrialDiaries says:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Other motions to b dealt w/ are- lacking remorse, threaten trial participants, change of counsel, smuggle of contraband #jodiarias #3TVArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez