Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is now pointing out that 2 female jurors are riveted towards Juan and seem to be indicating "Yes!"

well I hope when she is instructing the jury to disregard the comment about past criminal history, she also tells them to disregard any mention of Domestic Violence by Travis since their is absolutely NO evidence, police reports, past history or otherwise that corroborates her claims! Still bothers me that she, or her attorneys can make this claim.

THANK YOU!!!! Hi Elementary--TXProfessional here. My thoughts are flying and my emotions are negatively hightened hearing this. I cannot believe the lies they will spew in an attempt to save the murderer's worthless, evil life. By the way it is my contention that the apparently in-depth focus of Travis as a motivational speaker in DT's opening is their attempt to paint Travis as a Svengali.

This murderer has killed him over and over again without one ounce of remorse. She has made a laughing stock of the seriousness of domestic violence. May Travis' case shine the light of truth about female predators and bring public awareness for all the men out there that are victims of stalking and domestic violence. The death penalty is the only sentence that will serve justice in this case--and send a message to women that they are not exempt from the ultimate and equal (to men) punishment if you viciously, premeditately murder another person. I pray the jury will have the strength of purpose and the clarity of truth to bring Travis and his family the long awaited justice they deserve.

Great post as usual, TXProfessional. Arias deserves the death penalty more than most who have been sentenced and executed.

I'm so glad to see all these missing, familiar faces again!

Sorry JSR, I got some of them wrong up above. Here are the tweets describing the jury today. Hope it helps.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
12 females on jury #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
I see 6 men on jury #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago
Juror 82 who's sister in law knew #JodiArias is on the jury #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 32 seconds ago
One of the females on jury has DV in her background and her mom is a psychologist #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
I see another female juror who's husband did prison time and he abused her #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
The female Kindergarden aid is also a juror #jodiarias #3TVArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago
The male juror closest to me will be referred to as "the bowler" for his bowling shirt. Probably about 30 years old. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 23 seconds ago
I see one female juror taking notes. She is closest to me in the front row. Has on 6 inch heels. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Female juror "heels" bounces her leg up and down and has stopped taking notes. She looks a bit agitated

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago
"Heels" sits with her arms crossed now. Not seeing any other notes being taken at the moment. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 40 seconds ago
One juror is pouring tasty court water for others in the front row. We are in a sidebar aka sizzlebar. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 53s 53 seconds ago
Jury sits motionless and pays close attention to Juan. Perhaps he is not as easy to see/hear due to size and distrance from jury. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago
I don't see any notes being taken although pens and paper are ready to go on many jurors. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago
Heels is taking notes now. The bowler sits with hands together and pays close attention. #JodiArias

If you look back to the start of this thread, I posted any and all tweets about the jury, prior to today. I am working on the tweets from today and trying to put it together. Beth stated on her website that she will describe them later. We have one who knows JA's family/friends, one who is a shrink, one who was a DV survivor, one who is a prison guard (I think), a kindergarten teacher... I'm trying. Asked for a thread but it hasn't been approved yet. :(

Thanks. Well the DV survivor juror concerns me. Hopefully we can get a dedicated thread about the new jury.

I'm so glad to see all these missing, familiar faces again!

I swore to myself that I wouldn't get sucked back in. UGH. Nice to see all the familiar faces again. Can anyone help, my reply to thread button is broken? I can only do quick replies.

anyone have link to a live-stream of HLN? TIA

HLN is only discussing the trial, not live stream, but at least they have Mike Galanos & Joey Jackson on now, vs. Dhani Johnson? earlier. They also discuss the Oscar Pistorius sentence- he got 5 years, yea! And stupid stuff, like this girl going without makeup for a whole week, woohoo (who cares!).

I'm paying bills.

I'm multitasking. Have HLN on the background and nursing my daughter. And trying to get caught up on what's going on with this new trial.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't get sucked back in. UGH. Nice to see all the familiar faces again. Can anyone help, my reply to thread button is broken? I can only do quick replies.

Yeah, the reply with quote button should be directly to the right of the reply button. That one will let you reply to a person. WS has been wonky lately though so if it's not there just be on the look out :)

NEVER!!!

This is huge to me, too tart. He never went to her, always her to him. Yet, she wants to claim she was so crippled by his abuse? She could have left any time she wanted. If she had never moved to AZ their sexual relationship would not have continued, HE NEVER WENT TO HER.

Can't really say NEVER. He went to So. Cal. to see her, and to that AZ motel. I'm not sure of *every* other encounter, but NEVER is a bit too strong, I think.

Do you know how hard it is to try and work and read tweets at the same time?????? It ain't easy.

I'm multitasking. Have HLN on the background and nursing my daughter. And trying to get caught up on what's going on with this new trial.
CONGRATS!!! How amazing. Wishing you all the best with your new blessing. I would put a heart here, but my smilies are broken.

Thank you to everyone who has posted tweets! WS is such an amazing community. When I go peek around other places about this trial, I feel sick at the comments and other stuff.

Oh god she's taking a page out of the Casey Anthony playbook. Didn't she blather and cry about her dear old dad and now she's pulling a Casey Anthony and throwing her father under the bus??

Exactly ! And guess who's sitting in the front row today ? Dad !

:gaah:

Can't really say NEVER. He went to So. Cal. to see her, and to that AZ motel. I'm not sure of *every* other encounter, but NEVER is a bit too strong, I think.

I don't know what AZ motel you're talking about and hey, maybe never is too strong.

But two times in comparison to the dozens of times Jodi went to him, including moving closer to him after their break up. Yeah, that is an exponential difference and doesn't speak at all to a typical abuse situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez