Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ehrenberg, Arizona motel/truck stop weekend meeting. I agree, the majority of the pursuing seemed to be done by her, and she certainly was not held captive or not free to bug out; but I just like to keep things factual if I can.

Except - we have only her word for that motel rendezvous, and the back seat of the car incident. I believe only one confirmed visit to her house at night - had someone with him.

I can't believe some of these callers on HLN! Unbelievable.

Do the jurors get to ask the witnesses questions during this phase?

Good question! They did last time. Not sure if they are allowed during a penalty phase. Anyone remember if the last jury did it during this phase?

I just don't see why this circus is going to last 2 months. A week seems like more than enough time.

Thank you Angel! She's our little miracle. It took a lot to even get pregnant and my pregnancy was very complicated. I was on bed rest for the entire first trimester and part of the second trimester. But both of us made it with a very easy delivery! We feel incredibly blessed.
I'm trying to get used to this whole stay at home mom gig. I miss my career but I know taking a break is the right thing to do for our family. The legal field isn't going anywhere and I know I can re-enter the legal field when she gets older. But I do miss having my own cases and preparing for trials.

Yay for you! You enjoy that baby...you are right work will ALWAYS be around. Babies grow up so fast! Congratulations!

He never went to see her in Yreka! If she was "abused", why did she drive over 1,000 miles to see him??? It was over by then as far as Travis thought.

I hope that Juan drills that into the jurors heads. She went to him after she had moved back to Yreka and she kept telling TA to come visit her - I think we heard that on the sex phone call but I could be wrong.

I just don't see why this circus is going to last 2 months. A week seems like more than enough time.

JA, of course, is taking the stand again, I am sure she wanted to make sure there would be enough time for her to share her "story" and bask in her limelight that she loves so much.

On HLN woman thinks having more women on the jury is in Jodi's favor. I disagree. In the last jury it was mainly the men who voted for life and not the women. I think only one of the 4 who voted life was a woman

what time central time does this start up again - I need to do some work today!!!!

On HLN woman thinks having more women on the jury is in Jodi's favor. I disagree. In the last jury it was mainly the men who voted for life and not the women. I think only one of the 4 who voted life was a woman

I still do not understand why that jury could not follow through with the DP. Pre-meditated, especially cruel, they all thought she was a liar... I wonder if any of the 4 would change their minds, looking back. Such a sad waste of time, and terrible to have to put the family through this again.

Just remember folks this is the retrial thread and not the Sidebar.

Thanks, Lambchop

I can't believe some of these callers on HLN! Unbelievable.
Oh if she lives she can contribute, she can do something productive blah blah blah. Lady, you know NOTHING about psycho/sociopaths do you? OMG.
And another one pointing out that Travis was Mormon so he knew better. Um hello Jodi converted too....how did SHE not know better as well? You don't have to follow a religion actually to know that hurting someone is WRONG. Some of those callers are scary....either they are just too rosy-viewed of the world to realize that evil does actually exist or they can't accept that a man can be a victim of abuse and has to have done something to deserve such punishment. I get wanting LWOP vs Death, but when you start spouting stuff about how if she lives she can be productive you lose me completely.

Less men means she can't snow them with her sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez