Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was also the supposed front porch story where Travis came to JA for her to service him and he tossed her that candy bar afterwards. However, I find that one more than a little difficult to 'swallow'.

IIRC, that was Travis' home and he threw the Toblerone at her afterwards. Her comment while explaining this on the stand was it made her feel like a "whole". If the shoe fits......

@monicalindstrom: Det. Flores explaining doors were unlocked, perhaps to show #JodiArias could get out, wasn’t trapped

Bingo.

Don't shoot me but for an attorney who Doesn't want to be there and doesn't want to represent Jodi Nurmi is doing everything he damn well can to get Jodi a sentence of anything but death. I have to respect that he has shown up and is trying to do his job.

That DOESN'T mean I agree with what he's doing though. At all.

I agree, he has a job to do. I just don't want him or wilma to do too well that it cost justice for Travis. With all their objections and deflections it will upset me if that murderer plays our justice system at the expense of a man who can no longer speak or defend himself thinks to her mutilating him.

Beth Karas
3:28 Martinez has the master bedroom suite diagram on the screen. I have a copy of the same diagram on this site under the Trial Info link–it’s called crime scene. Take a look. Flores is describing all the areas of the diagram. Identifies where the .25 auto shell casing was found, blood stains, fingerprints of Arias.

IIRC, that was Travis' home and he threw the Toblerone at her afterwards. Her comment while explaining this on the stand was it made her feel like a "whole". If the shoe fits......

It was when she was living with the room mate 10 mins from Travis in Mesa. The second one when he flipped about her living so close. That happened on that front porch. The one on the room mates house.

I soooo agree! I didn't click the thanks button very often because I was tearing through the posts, trying to catch up. Now that court is done for the day, I can slow down and use it. In the meantime, like rose222, a big THANKS to everyone here. (Hah!! I'm kind of getting nostalgic for the days here during the first trial. :crazy:)

Becky, I too thought that court was done for the day but it seems like it's still going on. :thinking:

Beth Karas

3:33 Flores identifies photos from the downstairs of Travis’s home–some of these are on this site on the photos link within Trial Info. Travis’s office, downstairs bathroom, laundry room, hall, etc. Check written to Travis from Arias dated 5/25/2008 for April and May 2008 car payment. This check is also on the site–its own link within photos under Trial Info.
3:31 Flores describes finding Travis’s dog, Napoleon, downstairs. Friends took care of Napoleon when Travis was gone.

JMO. When JM starts speaking of her shaving and a BM inner face, etc. and JA giving as good as she got, I think he's letting the defense know he will make sure it gets uglier than they ever imagined the first time around. It's his warning to them. And I am sure the DT are shocked. Good!

She probably got her hair cut so she can say she gave it to "Locks of Love"

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m 10 minutes ago

Flores is explaining that he did not stumble upon murder weapon. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 40 seconds ago

Flores explaining Napoleon's dog cage in living room. Det was told roommates agreed to watch pup while TA was on trip. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: Det. Flores explaining floor plan of #TravisAlexanders house, this gives jury picture of physical surroundings as they hear evid #jodiArias

Becky, I too thought that court was done for the day but it seems like it's still going on. :thinking:

Jen thought they were done for day, but twasn't. It was just the mid afternoon break.

Huffington Post

Today 6:40 PM EDT
Upstairs
Photos of the upstairs are now being shown.

Today 6:39 PM EDT
Downstairs
Photos of the downstairs of Alexander's home are now being shown in court.

Today 6:35 PM EDT
Alexander's Office
Martinez is taking the jury through photos of Alexander's office.

Today 6:33 PM EDT
Alexander's Dog
Flores said Alexander's dog, Napoleon, was in the downstairs area of the home.

"The dog was taken by friends," Flores said of Napoleon.

Today 6:30 PM EDT
'We Didn't Find A Gun'
"We didn't find a gun," Flores said of the search of the home.

Today 6:29 PM EDT
The House:
Martinez is detailing the layout of Alexander's house with a blueprint being shown in court.

Today 6:27 PM EDT
'One In The Same'
Martinez showed Flores a photo of the bedding found in the dryer and then the photo of Alexander naked on the bed.

"They are one in the same," Flores said of the bedding in each photo.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Multiple mentions of doggy door. AKA Jodi's preferred method of entering TA compound. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Multiple mentions of doggy door. AKA Jodi's preferred method of entering TA compound. #JodiArias

Good! That should give them an idea of how demented she is.

Beth Karas

3:33 Flores identifies photos from the downstairs of Travis’s home–some of these are on this site on the photos link within Trial Info. Travis’s office, downstairs bathroom, laundry room, hall, etc. Check written to Travis from Arias dated 5/25/2008 for April and May 2008 car payment. This check is also on the site–its own link within photos under Trial Info.
3:31 Flores describes finding Travis’s dog, Napoleon, downstairs. Friends took care of Napoleon when Travis was gone.

BBM - Re JA's check to TA for car pymts

Was it ever disclosed if JA had an amount in her checking account that would have covered that check and on the date TA was murdered? TIA

JMO. When JM starts speaking of her shaving and a BM inner face, etc. and JA giving as good as she got, I think he's letting the defense know he will make sure it gets uglier than they ever imagined the first time around. It's his warning to them. And I am sure the DT are shocked. Good!
BM inner face lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member