Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@monicalindstrom: Jurors viewing horrifying pics of TA in shower including close ups of face and neck, gut wrenching #JodiArias they may want DP after this

Those photos shocked me to my core and I've seen a lot. Not much can shock me.

The wound to his throat is always described as a slit. That is no slit. That is a hacking. His throat was hacked ear to ear. It is incredible the amount of rage she must have had in her to inflict the damage she did in such a short amount of time.

I have always wondered about the check numbers. Exactly WHEN did she write the check? the check was DATED 5-25-08, but
did her bank statements show check numbers and dates after that? Or did she write the check and BACKDATE it?

Thanks for explaining better then I did ☺️

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 27s 27 seconds ago
Jury doesn't seem phased by the graphic photo of Travis' body in the shower. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 58s 59 seconds ago
Photos shown of Alexander's walk-in closet shows a neatly organized closet of shoes, jeans, clothes etc. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 8m 8 minutes ago
Photos shown of Travis' master bedroom show bed was stripped - no sheets. #JodiArias

Beth
Flores is identifying a number of photos from the bloody bathroom–close ups of blood smears, blood spatter, Travis’s robe, toilet room, scale, blood on wall near the robe and shower (which is spatter that dripped down).

*advertiser censored* ‏@XXXX · 2m2 minutes ago
jodi arias is still not looking at the photos. #JodiArias

Huffington Post

Today 6:54 PM EDT
Blood Splatter
Martinez is showing Flores various photos of blood evidence found inside the home.Today 6:50 PM EDT
On The Graphic Photos:
Alexander's sisters are looking away from the courtroom monitor as Martinez displays the graphic crime scene photos.

Today 6:49 PM EDT
'That's The Condition It Ws Found In'
"That's the condition it was found in," Flores said of a photo showing Alexander's partially decomposed body.

Today 6:47 PM EDT
Crime Scene Photos
Martinez is showing photos of Alexander's body inside the shower.

Beth

3:54 More photos of the bathroom: the tub–you can see blood just inches from the floor to the right of the tub. The spatter by the robe was high, the spatter to the right of the tub is lower. Blood stain on the bath mat near the tub–spatter or a blood droplet which fell from gravity. Blood stains to right of toilet room with a large deposit of blood between toilet area and area where scale is.

@monicalindstrom: Jurors viewing horrifying pics of TA in shower including close ups of face and neck, gut wrenching #JodiArias they may want DP after this

Those photos shocked me to my core and I've seen a lot. Not much can shock me.

The wound to his throat is always described as a slit. That is no slit. That is a hacking. His throat was hacked ear to ear. It is incredible the amount of rage she must have had in her to inflict the damage she did in such a short amount of time.

I wish they would mention that to cut someone that cleanly the person would need a very sharp knife. She had probably bought a new knife or sharpened one to prepare. That neck wound was so purposeful; no dull blade there.

WAT seems to be taking a tweet break...

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
blood splatter and staining on the walls, trim, toilet. tile floor. Martinez going through every one. #JodiArias

https://twitter.com/william_pitts

Nancy Grace has been a surprisingly thorough tweeter. I'm gonna bring her into the mix.

@NancyGraceHLN: Flores identifies crime scene photos showing blood splatters on the bathtub, toilet & near the body. #JodiArias

3:58 Blood stains on toilet–below the bowl (this photo is on this website), blood stains just outside toilet room on the wall and floor.
3:54 More photos of the bathroom: the tub–you can see blood just inches from the floor to the right of the tub. The spatter by the robe was high, the spatter to the right of the tub is lower. Blood stain on the bath mat near the tub–spatter or a blood droplet which fell from gravity. Blood stains to right of toilet room with a large deposit of blood between toilet area and area where scale is.
3:52 Flores is identifying a number of photos from the bloody bathroom–close ups of blood smears, blood spatter, Travis’s robe, toilet room, scale, blood

(Beth Karas)

@NancyGraceHLN: What a day in the #JodiArias courtroom. Prosecutor Juan Martinez was at his best.

Beth

4:00 Blood around the two scales which are to the left against the wall, perpendicular to the double sinks. One of the stains is underneath the glass scale.
3:58 Blood stains on toilet–below the bowl (this photo is on this website), blood stains just outside toilet room on the wall and floor.

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 49s 49 seconds ago
Nurmi kept referring to the "beloved" #TravisAlexander in opening statement to convince the jury #JodiArias loved him. Excuse me, your client murdered him, Nancy Grace is now live at the courthouse HLN

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 33s 33 seconds ago
#JodiArias had her chair lowered just like last time -- to appear petite & frail.

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 34s 34 seconds ago
What a day in the #JodiArias courtroom. Prosecutor Juan Martinez was at his best.

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 2m 2 minutes ago
Flores identifies crime scene photos showing blood splatters on the bathtub, toilet & near the body. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 8m 8 minutes ago
Graphic photos displayed of TravisAlexander's body in the shower. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 9m 9 minutes ago
#TravisAlexander's sisters have their heads bowed as the crime scene photos are shown. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias had her chair lowered just like last time -- to appear petite & frail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay