Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago

Multiple mentions of doggy door. AKA Jodi's preferred method of entering TA compound. #JodiArias

Yes, she is doggy girl, former owner of doggy boy. Although they have kinship, she abused him.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
the objections have toned down now... #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi kept referring to the "beloved" #TravisAlexander to convince the jury #JodiArias loved him. Excuse me, your client murdered him!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

We're exploring blood splatter throughout the home. How is got there. What does it mean? Det Flores shares his opinion. #JodiArias

BM inner face lolololol

BM inner face or interface? The latter is way funnier and snarky, if we have it mis-transcribed.... Quote from dictionary definition for "interface": a point where two systems, subjects, organizations, etc., meet and interact.

Beth
4:03 The cabinet door below the right sink is open. Cleaning supplies and toilet paper are inside. The double vanity sink is next. (The one on the right is where Travis stood as Arias stabbed him repeatedly in the back.)

@NancyGraceHLN: All eyes are on #JodiArias. Hair trimmed. In one of the breaks she was doing stretches. When she saw me she turned right back around!

@monicalindstrom: I wonder if the jurors will have the images in their heads tonight when they go to bed of TA in the shower, dead, horrible #JodiArias

I can tell you yes they will. I served on a murder trial last year. I ended up being the foreperson. And if I live to be 100 I will NEVER forget the images shown to us of the murder victim. And my victim was murdered the same way with his neck being slit. It was a horrible image.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 52s 52 seconds ago

Flores/Juan dissect blood splatter around TAs bathroom sink. "Source was above sink. Bleeding in to sink." #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: Thank you so much today for all the conversations and retweets! I love what I do and you are part of that (to my Tweeples)

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi kept referring to the "beloved" #TravisAlexander to convince the jury #JodiArias loved him. Excuse me, your client murdered him!

If that is 'love' then I'd like hate, please!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 39 seconds ago

Juan asks Det if Travis' diseased body was cleaned up by Mesa PD prior to displayed photo being taken. Hinting that #JodiArias rinsed body.

deceased

Good Grief.

@NancyGraceHLN: Jurors now looking at a close up photo of the sink covered in blood. #JodiArias

That is what C. Anthony did!

The DT have clearly taken a page or two from her trial, hoping this jury is as blippety-blip as the Florida one was. Maybe I'm just an optimist, but I've got a good feeling about this jury. If there are as many young women on it that the tweets say, I think they'll see CMJA for what she is--a remorseless, lying, murderer who cares for no one and nothing but her own self.

@NancyGraceHLN: Everybody on that jury was watching very carefully when Martinez was talking. #JodiArias

Beth

4:10 “Wicking action” on the box of paper in the bathroom closet shows how blood diluted by water was soaked up by the box. (It indicates the floor was wet–Arias probably tried to clean up.) Now a close up of the shell casing on top of blood. There’s no blood on the casing which Flores says indicates the blood was on the floor first and the casing was deposited after.

@monicalindstrom: Jurors viewing horrifying pics of TA in shower including close ups of face and neck, gut wrenching #JodiArias they may want DP after this

Those photos shocked me to my core and I've seen a lot. Not much can shock me.

The wound to his throat is always described as a slit. That is no slit. That is a hacking. His throat was hacked ear to ear. It is incredible the amount of rage she must have had in her to inflict the damage she did in such a short amount of time.

It was a frenzied attack for certain. She was one pissed off woman. And just think hours before that she had sex with Travis. She made certain Travis had his guard down before she attacked him.

Courtesy of the AZ taxpayers no doubt.....

Nurmi earned his pay. I don't like him and don't like his tactics but he defended this killer to the best of his ability. The problem I have is not so much how he did it but that the law allowed him to do it that way. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l