Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NancyGraceHLN: The jury just saw a photo of a hand print belonging to #JodiArias left at the crime scene.

Beth

4:25 These photos are horrific. I know I’ve seen them before but I’ll never be desensitized to them. This was such a vicious attack.

@NancyGraceHLN: Right now: Jury sees graphic photos of #TravisAlexander's back & head -- stab wounds can be seen. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: The jury sees close up photos of #TravisAlexander's neck & face wounds. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Displaying neck wounds. Steven Alexander's head falls slightly back. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 57s 57 seconds ago

Done for the day. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Martinez has no further questions. Jury being dismissed for the evening. Court will resume at 12:30pm ET tomorrow.#JodiArias

Why does she do that?

I believe she is sizing them up and trying to intimidate also. Who will be the one she can try to connect with and who will be the one that she will try to get thrown off the jury?

Why does she do that?

Because she's a sociopath and has learned that in the past she's been able to manipulate people if she can get a "connection" with them.

@NancyGraceHLN: #TravisAlexander's family once again seated in the front -- they put their heads down when the crime scene photos were shown. #JodiArias

Why does she do that?

She had a staring contest with one of the female jurors DURING trial last year. She looked at the jurors as though they were the defendants! She'd look and then whisper/jot down some nonsense in her book, then look again. Even when her life is on the line she still cannot but help act creepy and demented. That's Jodi!

@NancyGraceHLN: The jury saw the camera that #JodiArias used to take photos of their wild sex all afternoon -- just before she slit his throat.

My thinking is the same as yours, potboiler. So unfortunate that the wife's activities damaged Detective Flores' long, honorable career.

@NancyGraceHLN: The jury sees close up photos of #TravisAlexander's neck & face wounds. #JodiArias

And that's what Juan wants the jury to see last before they leave for the day. To bring it back to why they are there.

Beth

4:27 End of direct of Flores. Recess for the day. Day 2 begins at 9:3o am tomorrow/12:30 p.m. ET. Martinez wants to call the ME in the morning–there are scheduling issues. Nurmi objects and wants to cross Flores before the ME testifies. Nurmi can’t estimate how long his cross will be. Horn is to be about 2 hours on the stand and Mendez will be about 1.5 hours. Flores will be recalled regardless of when the cross takes place. Judge will allow the state to call witnesses out of order. Cross of Flores will be late tomorrow or Thursday. Nurmi: as to the Helio phone issue, all the evidence from first trial is admitted at this trial. Nurmi doesn’t want the state to continue to challenge the authenticity of the tape that the state stipulated to at the first trial (the sex tape). He knows it’s authentic and now wants to take issue with it. We want him to be precluded from continuing to challenge it or we will call him as a witness and argue that the County Attorney’s office should be off the case.

Mahalo for all those posting the tweets especially from Beth Karas as I don't have access to her site.

Mahalo to AZ for all the info you provide and explanations much appreciate it.

JM should use those pictures again with Dr.Horn. Hopefully the defense won't take too many days - I don't want these images to fade from the jurors' minds.

My thinking is the same as yours, potboiler. So unfortunate that the wife's activities damaged Detective Flores' long, honorable career.

If of course that's why he's no longer in homicide. What's worse still if that's why he's no longer in homicide then that's just one more life Jodi has ruined. Of course doing it being facilitated by her defense team. That could be why nurmi looks the way he does. He knows he has to destroy good people to save a devil.

Why does she do that?

Some jury experts say that it is harder to put someone to death if they have looked each juror in the eye. It is the defendants way of making a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie