Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry If this has been clarified prior but I've been in and out and missed it. What is make-up of the jury? men/women/ age/race? Thanks to anyone who can answer.

Click on my name and view my posts. I have posted all the jury info as we have been going along. That's all the info we have been given. Hopefully, one of the "reporters" will describe the jurors and start using their #'s. I think Beth said she would be doing their descriptions. :) Hope that helps.

Juan Martinez showed jurors two photos Tuesday of her ex-boyfriend and victim Travis Alexander in his opening statement.

One was an unremarkable picture of his face taken some time before his death. The other was a crime-scene photo showing his slit throat.

"She loved him so much that this is what she did to him," prosecutor Juan Martinez said in his opening statement, describing the gruesome suffering Arias inflicted on Alexander before his death in 2008.

"There are no mitigating circumstances in this case. None," Martinez said. "The only just punishment for this crime is death."

@NancyGraceHLN: What? #JodiArias killed #TravisAlexander because he didn't take her out on a proper date? Is that her defense?!

Which isn't even true. We have seen pictures of them together on many, many dates.

I like that the jurors watch JA at key moments, such as when the horrific photos of her handiwork are shown. That seems to suggest they are looking for signs of remorse.

Nancy is there. She made mention of Jodi noticing her while stretching and turning around real quick. Jodi no like Nancy.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31m 31 minutes ago

"This individual is a liar!" Nurmi & Juan knocking each other around w/Jury out of the courtroom. #JodiArias
---

I guess things got a little heated.

Watching Nancy Grace about today's coverage. Of her guests...who is this woman screeching, trying to get her point across??

Beth

4:10 “Wicking action” on the box of paper in the bathroom closet shows how blood diluted by water was soaked up by the box. (It indicates the floor was wet–Arias probably tried to clean up.) Now a close up of the shell casing on top of blood. There’s no blood on the casing which Flores says indicates the blood was on the floor first and the casing was deposited after.

This the one photo I can't get out of my mind. JA isn't mentally ill or any other "disorder", she is just pure evil, her whole body and soul is pure evil.

Some more info on jury. Looks like we have a casualty.

@monicalindstrom: Juror #115 called and is unable to be here - first juror goes down #jodiArias Defense objects to excusal and requests start over

@monicalindstrom: There are 12 jurors and 7 alternates adn juror #115 is excused. #jodiArias

@monicalindstrom: The jurors in the box appear much younger than I expected #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: Not that I can see! #JodiArias RT @xxxx @monicalindstrom is the young mormon man on the jury?

@monicalindstrom: don’t see him! RT @xxxxxx: @monicalindstrom Is the man who sparred with Juan over his ability to give DP on jury? #jodiArias

I'm trying hard to catch up. Who is Nathan Mendes, the prosecution witness for tomorrow morning? I think he's from California. Anyone know anything about him or what information he has?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31m 31 minutes ago

"This individual is a liar!" Nurmi & Juan knocking each other around w/Jury out of the courtroom. #JodiArias
---

I guess things got a little heated.

Oh my!

I'm trying hard to catch up. Who is Nathan Mendes, the prosecution witness for tomorrow morning? I think he's from California. Anyone know anything about him or what information he has?

Didn't he testify in first trial? The camera and computer guy?

Exactly! I'm not blaming Mrs. Flores just yet.:snooty:

If Flores left two months ago.....then I don't think it has to do with The trial or his wife 's comments. he would have been removed a long time ago....not so close to this start of this trial, but right away after the last one.

He's the detective from her county in CA that took the grandparent's burglary report, isn't he?

I admit I hold a Caesar's wife perspective on the controversy that was created by the web activity of Mrs. Flores. If I were a wife in her position, I would never take a chance that might jeopardize a case or a trial, through my communications & creative exercises. If I were administering a police department, I would not allow it. Just a strict concern or apprehension about what might cause harm, even if the odds are slim. I don't say this is what happened, nor that we may ever know if it was. Such matters are contained, with discretion. I just say that my intuition and the coincidence form my thought that harm was done.

I just can't see a detective, who, from what I've read, was very respected among MPD, being fired over his wife's tweets that she was perfectly within her rights to make. At the very least, they would have waited until after the hearing on this, if they were gonna do anything. Again, though, I can't see that. Maybe I'm naive. I mean we've seen cops shoot people without justification and keep their jobs. Firing Flores because his wife had a twitter account? Really???????

Watching Nancy Grace about today's coverage. Of her guests...who is this woman screeching, trying to get her point across??
:laughing:

Oh, her name is on the tip of my tongue. Somebody help!

She rhymes everything she says. She needs a Corona in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scooterlou