Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NancyGraceHLN: Close up views of the shell casing are shown. Blood can be seen UNDERNEATH the casing. #JodiArias

I wish they would mention that to cut someone that cleanly the person would need a very sharp knife. She had probably bought a new knife or sharpened one to prepare. That neck wound was so purposeful; no dull blade there.

I bet she stole the knife from a workplace. Restaurant knives are usually very sharp and well maintained.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 54 seconds ago

Peeking at TA's linen closet, Flores explains that Mesa PD collected evidence from area. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Travis' sisters continue to have their heads bowed. Jury taking notes as pics are shown. #JodiArias' parents also paying close attention

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

"Blood stain patterns throughout hallway floor." - Det Flores #JodiArias

Beth

4:14 Flores continues to identify photos from the bathroom. The hall to the bedroom is 12’6″ on one side and 11’4″ on the other (where the closet is). (This is the hall Arias dragged Travis down after slitting his throat. She shoved him in the shower and had to make a fairly quick getaway since one of the roommates was due home around 6-6:30. Remember–the accidental photos during the murder were at 5:32 pm. She still had to delete the photos and put the camera and clothes in the washer.)

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 2m 2 minutes ago
Travis' sisters continue to have their heads bowed. Jury taking notes as pics are shown. #JodiArias' parents also paying close attention

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 5m 5 minutes ago
Close up views of the shell casing are shown. Blood can be seen UNDERNEATH the casing. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 8m 8 minutes ago
Everybody on that jury was watching very carefully when Martinez was talking. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 10m 10 minutes ago
Jurors now looking at a close up photo of the sink covered in blood. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 12m 12 minutes ago
All eyes are on #JodiArias. Hair trimmed. In one of the breaks she was doing stretches. When she saw me she turned right back around!

Beth
4:18 Photo of large blood stain on bedroom carpet at the end of the hallway, along with what appears to be a large transfer stain from Arias moving around the carpet–turning Travis’s body so that she could drag him back to the shower. Large transfer pattern on the hall east wall–a large swipe.

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias sat in that courtroom locking gazes with the jurors

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 2m 2 minutes ago
Travis' sisters continue to have their heads bowed. Jury taking notes as pics are shown. #JodiArias' parents also paying close attention

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 5m 5 minutes ago
Close up views of the shell casing are shown. Blood can be seen UNDERNEATH the casing. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 8m 8 minutes ago
Everybody on that jury was watching very carefully when Martinez was talking. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 10m 10 minutes ago
Jurors now looking at a close up photo of the sink covered in blood. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace @NancyGraceHLN · 12m 12 minutes ago
All eyes are on #JodiArias. Hair trimmed. In one of the breaks she was doing stretches. When she saw me she turned right back around!

Haha. I like Nancy Grace! Jodi does not. :thinking:

@NancyGraceHLN: If there is a second mistrial during the penalty phase -- the death penalty is off the table for #JodiArias.

I am (pleasantly) surprised at the time! Last time they had to stop at 4 pm so JA wouldn't get a headache and could catch a bus back to jail. I hope they can keep moving this along.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Majority of TA family has kept heads down throughout visual tour of bloody crime scene - minus TA brothers. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Det Flores attended the autopsy of Travis Alexander. Moving on to autopsy photos. Steven Alexander is now visibly uncomfortable. #JodiArias

The fact that she had sex with someone she knew she was going to kill shows how sick she is. And then dragging his bloody body to the shower.. Give her the DP! And take away her freaking art supplies.

Huffington Post

Today 7:27 PM EDT
Juror Reaction
One of the Arias jurors is using a scarf to cover her mouth as Martinez shows the Autopsy photos in court.

Today 7:24 PM EDT
Evidence Photos
The photos being shown in court today were shown during Arias' 2013 trial. You can see those images at this link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html

Today 7:22 PM EDT
Autopsy Photos
Martinez is showing Alexander's autopsy photos in court.

Today 7:22 PM EDT
PalmPrint
Flores said a palm print belonging to Arias was found at the crime scene.

Today 7:19 PM EDT
On The Blood:
Flores said there were blood stains "throughout [the] hallway floor."

Today 7:13 PM EDT
Shell Casing
Martinez has been showing various photos of the crime scene and just showed the jury a photo of the spent shell casing.

@NancyGraceHLN: Travis' sisters continue to have their heads bowed. Jury taking notes as pics are shown. #JodiArias' parents also paying close attention

I can't imagine having to sit in a courtroom and witness photos of what my daughter did to another human being. I would be humiliated if I were Jodi's parents. And filled with such remorse on her behalf.

Beth

4:24 Arias’s left palm print was found on the bathroom wall mixed with blood. Flores attended the autopsy. Martinez now displays photos which Flores identifies. Travis’s sisters’ heads are bowed. Photos are of Travis’s hands, torso–stab wounds to the chest and abdomen, slashed neck, legs, feet, back

@NancyGraceHLN: During opening statements -- defense attorney Kirk Nurmi promised the jury they will hear from #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 45s 45 seconds ago

Female juror with scarf and glasses puts scarf over mouth as they display autopsy photos of Travis Alexander. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: All eyes are on #JodiArias. Hair trimmed. In one of the breaks she was doing stretches. When she saw me she turned right back around!

Tell Nancy to say "Boo" next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members