Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@troyhaydenfox10: #JodiArias prosecutor Juan Martinez entering the courthouse. Here we go.

View attachment 61888

Juan! Lookit that smile!

I'm not going to be posting any other tweets as I have a demolition crew in the next room gutting my kitchen and they keep cutting off the power. XD I just couldn't resist this photo! ♥

Thank you so much for my Juan fix for today. Without CNN or TLC I will be getting nothing picture wise.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
A #JodiArias supporter has arrived #3TVArias

the crazies have arrives :floorlaugh:

Supporter. Isn't it awesome that it's singular? "The Crazy." :D

My heart and prayers are with the Alexanders today. May they find shelter from the storm of ugliness coming their way. May they find peace in knowing that the murderer has no where else to run. Whatever the next verdict, she will never walk free outside again for the rest of her life, never be able to hurt anyone else ever again.

Their courage and JM's determination to see her brought to the fullest justice put her away forever. May the rest of her journey take her straight down, all the way down.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

I see some of the diehard spectators coming in now. Cane lady being one of them. They are working their way to seats now. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias atty Kirk Nurmi just entered court. He has lost about 75lbs since last trial.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 6m6 minutes ago
One still camera set up in the courtroom (behind jury) 2give current pics of #JodiArias video camera is behind the glass capturing it all

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 3 seconds ago
One of the female jurors from the 1st trial is here #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Kirk Nurmi has arrived #JodiArias #3TVArias

Monica Lindstrom:
One still camera set up in the courtroom (behind jury) 2give current pics of #JodiArias video camera is behind the glass capturing it all

Sorry Geeve for stepping on your post. You are much better at this than me. Thank you for your time.

Correction to the subscriber website information, because it's important: all twelve jurors in the Arias murder trial voted that she had premeditated the murder.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
One of the female jurors from the 1st trial is here #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 41 seconds ago
I believe juror is Diane Shwartz #jodiarias #3TVArias

Monica Lindstrom:

Sorry Geeve for stepping on your post. You are much better at this than me. Thank you for your time.

LOL No prob, we'll all have sore toes when the day is done. :)

Thank you ALL for the posts, your kind words in the death of my grandson, and keeping us up to date on the trial. Just got home late last night. Will check in later. And hoping today isn't filled with the mindless sidebars. My heart breaks for Travis's family. May God bless them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper