Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what I know about the case and my disdain for Ms. Arias, I could easily vote for the DP, but I doubt that there will be a unanimous verdict. :twocents:

A question for anyone who knows: IIRC, during the first trial, commentators mentioned that if Jodi was sentenced to death, the state of AZ would pay for all of her subsequent appeals. On the other hand, if Jodi was sentenced to LWP or LWOP, she would be personally/financially responsible for her appeals. Is this true?

That is what I thought also. We do not pay if it is LWP or LWOP. I am not a legal person either. This is just what I thought I heard too.

I don't think the killer will get the DP even though she deserves it. I am think LWOP. Just lock her up and throw away the key.

England and Canada discontinued 'Execution' when I was a very small child - not that I'm against it in certain instances; Arias being one, but I am preparing myself for her receiving LWOP this time around, and the inevitable sickening victory dance of Nurmi and Wilmott. True, if she doesn't have 'death' pronounced, it will be a professional win for them, in their eyes and those of their legal colleagues anyway. They may well whoop and crow, but how they will ever feel clean again, I cannot imagine.
The consolation is, it will not be victory for her - the remainder of her life controlled and limited; her only companions society's rejects.
I predict that she will take a lover, create the aura of drama that she thrives on, and will be murdered by another inmate in a fit of jealous rage. How appropriate that would be!

Last night I posted about my daughter Anna being told that two reps from her company had been on the flight back into Dallas with Amber Vinson, and the CDC said they were low risk, and this morning I see that a student from a school my sister is at has a student that was on the flight out of Dallas to Cleveland.

Sorry Pages. Hope they will all be okay. How scary.

The problem isn't convincing 12, honest, death-qualified jurors to sentence Arias to death. You have the autopsy photos, the lack of remorse and all of that. The problem is finding 12 honest jurors. I hope that each and every one of these jurors has been honest. And, a juror would have to be sick in the mind to be aroused by Arias, a convicted murderer. I hope we don't have any of those on this jury. If the 12 individuals can sit down and weigh the aggravating and mitigating factors honestly and carefully then they will come back with a verdict of death.

@TrialDiariesJ: Public turn out for #jodiarias is lower then expected so far. Kinda shocking

Can anyone point me to Beth K site to sign up? I know Zuri has offered , in the name of our Princess, to pay for some of our posters to join, and I'd like to do that also. If Zuri can tell me how to set it up for me and five others, (I don't need to know any names ) I'll do that today. So Zuri, help please

My phone it the dust and I am using a loaner....can't really afford a new one right now and don't want to add $30 monthly to my bill to pay for one for five years lol...gonna take the day to follow along and try to get myself set up on this loaner phone so that I can follow along .....

Just another thing that was lost in the house fire...I had a drawer full of phones....yesterday as I was driving down the road it occurred to me that I had a box of fine china that my mother had given me...she gave myself and my sister each a set... Mine were in the attic and are gone now...along with so much of my sons childhood....oh well... We are all alive and we'll...God is good !

Bringing over YESorNO's List of Tweeters:

Originally Posted by YESorNO (As far as I know) Tweeting Live #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ

AZ Family ‏@azfamily

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision

Can anyone point me to Beth K site to sign up? I know Zuri has offered , in the name of our Princess, to pay for some of our posters to join, and I'd like to do that also. If Zuri can tell me how to set it up for me and five others, (I don't need to know any names ) I'll do that today. So Zuri, help please

Angels are on this board. :loveyou:

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

10/20/2014 022 - ME: Order Signed - Party (001) 10/20/2014

10/20/2014 MIL - Motion In Limine - Party (001) 10/20/2014
NOTE: MOTION IN LIMINE:pRECLUDE DR. HORN FROM TESTIFYING REGARDING INCAPACITATION OF MR. ALEXANDER DUE TO LACK OF EXPERT KNOWLEDGE

HAppy to be back with you guys, hoping we are one step closer to justice for travis and closure for the family. Anyone know if katiecoollady will ge giving us live updates?? This whole blackout thing sucks.

I read her blog and she is unable to attend this time but will be sending her prayers for the Alexander's!

A BIG thanks in advance to all tweeters and posters!!

Hopefully those who can join will be able to keep us up to speed...I feel lost ....

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3h 3 hours ago

I need to finish my delts and pecs

and then I will check back in with you before heading down to #JodiArias courtroom.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3h 3 hours ago

I am doing vigorous stretching right now before I head down to the start of the #JodiArias penalty phase retrail. How are you today?

---------------

:happydance: Sorry y'all ... I :loveyou: WAT !

Does anyone have the link to the Arizona paper that live streamed the first trial? Just in case we should be so lucky. I'm afraid I can't even remember the paper's name or I would google.

Hi all! I won't be copying and posting tweets today because I'll be studying. I will be able to help starting this thursday. :)

Let's go JM! Bring on that opening statement. Keep it non-sarcastic. (In case there's a last-jury's-foreman-type on the jury that just doesn't GET sarcasm.)

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr · 19m19 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Waiting outside the courtroom for them to let us inside. #jodiarias #jodiariastrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela