Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr · 4m4 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
seated inside & got the seat next to the power outlet ;) #jodiariastrial #jodiarias

I thought Katie was at the recent hearings & jury selection....

My phone it the dust and I am using a loaner....can't really afford a new one right now and don't want to add $30 monthly to my bill to pay for one for five years lol...gonna take the day to follow along and try to get myself set up on this loaner phone so that I can follow along .....

Just another thing that was lost in the house fire...I had a drawer full of phones....yesterday as I was driving down the road it occurred to me that I had a box of fine china that my mother had given me...she gave myself and my sister each a set... Mine were in the attic and are gone now...along with so much of my sons childhood....oh well... We are all alive and we'll...God is good !

Cubbee , I am SOOOO sorry about the fire. I too am so happy no one got hurt but losing stuff from your kids childhood is tough. You are strong my friend. Btw, I grew up on Fleetwood Mac and have the original BuckinghamNicks album Stevie and Lindsey made before joining FM. They are unbelievable musicians/ songwriters and still to this day, my favorites.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3h 3 hours ago

I need to finish my delts and pecs

and then I will check back in with you before heading down to #JodiArias courtroom.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3h 3 hours ago

I am doing vigorous stretching right now before I head down to the start of the #JodiArias penalty phase retrail. How are you today?

---------------

:happydance: Sorry y'all ... I :loveyou: WAT !

Me too!! I really appreciate you posting them! Thanks!

I am following MaryEllen Resendez on twitter she is a local Phoenix reporter! Waiting to hear if opening statements will be aired:desert:

Jodi Arias Retrial: Jurors to be Seated in New Sentencing Phase

A Phoenix jury will be sworn in Tuesday morning in the sentencing retrial of Jodi Arias, who could ultimately be put to death for the 2008 slaying of her ex-boyfriend. Arias, 34, was found guilty of first-degree murder in May 2013 in the stabbing and shooting death of Travis Alexander. Jurors didn't buy her claim of self-defense. But weeks after her conviction, the jury failed to reach a unanimous decision on her punishment — another twist in a sensational trial that captivated the country...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...jurors-be-seated-new-sentencing-phase-n230486

I could give her the death penalty in a heartbeat but i am hesitant to believe that she will be sentenced to death. Ongoing prayers for the family.

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr · 6m6 minutes ago
The judge is going through other cases on the docket right now...live updates on @HuffPostCrime http://huff.to/1w3dzk9 #jodiarias

Cubbee , I am SOOOO sorry about the fire. I too am so happy no one got hurt but losing stuff from your kids childhood is tough. You are strong my friend. Btw, I grew up on Fleetwood Mac and have the original BuckinghamNicks album Stevie and Lindsey made before joining FM. They are unbelievable musicians/ songwriters and still to this day, my favorites.

OMG ! You have the original? That is amazing ! I saw them last year and a friend bought me a ticket for this year with Chritsine !
That fire took a lot from us,,,but it also taught us a lot.... As my 22 yr old son said as he held me in his arms while we stood and watched it burn...." It's just stuff "....
And thank you !

Hope she gets death....there is no doubt in my mind that JS will give her a chance for parole. I believe, if she could, JS would let her go with time served.

I am behind...if you didn't join Beth's page you cannot access it anymore correct?

IF Livestream of opening is allowed, it should be on courtchatter.tv (according to a tweet I saw)

"@Teri423: @tray24u1 @LMIatty @WildAboutTrial No stream..." Arrrrrgggghhhh!!! Damn u #jodiarias! Damn you to hell!

I am behind...if you didn't join Beth's page you cannot access it anymore correct?

According to her FB, there are still some glitches to work out. The free trial is continuing through midnight tonight (11:50 pm actually). I assume we can still sign up after that --- I cannot find a sign up link today.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Juan is here in a black suit, light blue shirt and purplish polka dot tie #JuanTieReport #JodiArias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Detective Flores is here #JodiArias #3TVArias

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr · 3m3 minutes ago
Juan Martinez has entered...live updates on @HuffPostCrime http://huff.to/1w3hTQd #jodiarias #jodiariastrial

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Mike B, the court reporter, is decked out in a full salmon top and tie combo. He know's the dealeo. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Juan and Flores just entered. Juan in dark gray suit, light blueberry shirt and gray tie. #JodiArias

:juanettes:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29m 29 minutes ago

In the courtroom at the #jodiarias trial. Waiting on some other cases first.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25m 25 minutes ago

Back to the circus. #jodiarias

B0e3YDeCMAA7l7E.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads