Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the juror wasn't wearing her badge! Bad move, it's there for a reason.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 now5 minutes ago
#JodiArias juror with Fam connections approached Beth Karas not wearing her badge -- Judge now questioning Beth

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now11 seconds ago
There's always something going on hurr. Questions are done. Counsel at the bench. #jodiarias

Get rid of that juror.

@TrialDiariesJ: Beth was just discussing the crowd this year verses next at the interview #JodiArias #3TVArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 now3 minutes ago
#JodiArias juror seen with badge off and smoking with court watchers

Two days in and 2 jurors down. Yikes! Even if this didn't taint the jury, It sounds like she has no clue what the admonition means.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now4 seconds ago
The juror beth is talking about is heels as far as I can deduce. Still in sizzlebar. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 now3 minutes ago
#JodiArias juror seen with badge off and smoking with court watchers

Yeah, she's gone. WTH was she thinking?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now33 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias Beth Karas incident happened at mid morning break

Two days in and 2 jurors down. Yikes! Even if this didn't taint the jury, It sounds like she has no clue what the admonition means.

It shouldn't taint the jury, though, since they aren't allowed to discuss it between themselves until the case lands in their hands, right?

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 8s8 seconds ago
Juror to Beth Karas: "Are you Nancy Grace?" Juror says Karas looks familiar. Karas says she used to work for Nancy Grace #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter now31 seconds ago
Juror approaches @BethKaras. Asks if she's Nancy Grace. She should be thinking about a victim, a murderer & the job she has to do!#JodiArias

Seeking media attention after pretty much begging to get on the jury. :/

How hard is it to follow a simple admonition? How on earth will she then follow the instructions in the jury room? Let her go. Even if she hates Arias let her go.

Poor Beth. :(

I think we'll miss "heels"

@WildAboutTrial: Female juror "heels" bounces her leg up and down and has stopped taking notes. She looks a bit agitated. #JodiArias

This was during Nurmi's opening.

I think we'll miss "heels"

@WildAboutTrial: Female juror "heels" bounces her leg up and down and has stopped taking notes. She looks a bit agitated. #JodiArias

This was during Nurmi's opening.

Maybe they'll keep her. But I don't know.. It's kind of hard giving the DP to someone you know. Even from a far.

Maybe they'll keep her. But I don't know.. It's kind of hard giving the DP to someone you know. Even from a far.

I don't think they'll keep her, either way. She can't follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734