Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just feel like Jenny is scrambling to find something to say to Dr. Horn? What difference does it make when the bullet went into Travis' head or how hard it is to stab someone when the pictures have already been shown? I think she is just killing time and asking useless questions. The jury has seen the photos and they know that Travis died and that he suffered a painful death. Shut up and sit down Jenny.

Two days in and 2 jurors down. Yikes! Even if this didn't taint the jury, It sounds like she has no clue what the admonition means.

Forgive me....trying to keep up...

What happened to the first juror that went down?

Don't you just feel like Jenny is scrambling to find something to say to Dr. Horn? What difference does it make when the bullet went into Travis' head or how hard it is to stab someone when the pictures have already been shown? I think she is just killing time and asking useless questions. The jury has seen the photos and they know that Travis died and that he suffered a painful death. Shut up and sit down Jenny.

Did they ever have their own expert on the stands saying the gunshot could have come first? I think it's very telling that they couldn't find anyone to dispute what Dr. Horn has been saying.

Beth
Well that was a first. I just testified at a hearing out of the jury’s presence. I’ll fill in more later but a juror approached me. Going to talk to media now.

I don't think a juror who is so blasé about the Judge's instructions will be able to sentence a person to DEATH. And a friend of a family member at that.

I don't think a juror who is so blasé about the Judge's instructions will be able to sentence a person to DEATH. And a friend of a family member at that.

ITA! Why she was even on this jury is beyond me. She should've been stricken during the second to the last round, IMO!

I was looking at photos of Jodi and Travis just now on HLN. I noticed something:

In almost all of them, Travis' body is facing the camera and Jodi's is usually turned into his and she is usually hanging onto his shoulders or neck. Then there's the photo of Jodi's hand literally wrapped around his throat. Kind of telling if body language means anything to you.

not to derail the thread, but during the 1st Jodi Arias trial, jean C, had to take the stand, tho I cant recall the why's of it..I can remember some things, but some are in fog lol..

its always something w/ Jodia Arias, be it the first trial, or the sentencing mini trial jmo

Yeah, I don't get that part either. So if the order was different it wouldn't have hurt as much?

Jodi was fully clothed. Travis was naked in the shower. If he attacked her, why didn't she run away?

Beth
Well that was a first. I just testified at a hearing out of the jury’s presence. I’ll fill in more later but a juror approached me. Going to talk to media now.
Who? Beth or that juror. :drumroll:

12:14 Well that was a first. I just testified at a hearing out of the jury’s presence. I’ll fill in more later but a juror approached me. Going to talk to media now.

Beth Karas

Oooohhhh! KatieCoolady just tweeted into HLN, they read her tweets! Yea Katie!

ITA! Why she was even on this jury is beyond me. She should've been stricken during the second to the last round, IMO!

If this juror is excused then I'll say that this mini-drama today is a blessing in disguise. If she is going to stay then... :scared: :panic:

I find it really interesting that HLN is running a ribbon of tweets across the bottom of the screen about Beth Karas & NG issue with the juror, but none of the commentator panel members mention it! Is that because Beth K hasn't worked for them since the trial? Is that because they all know that their jobs are just a "one phone call away" fate?

Ironic, that the juror who does have family ties to the murderer chose to ask a reporter if she was Nancy. Nancy, the one who Jodi hates the most. Makes one wonder what the juror was going to say or do IF it was Nancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay