Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are cutting and pasting from Beth Karas's pay blog site please stop. It's unfair to those who have paid and unfair to Beth Karas.

Thanks

Thank God, I'm not to far behind. I was disappointed that they started on time. marking my spot

AZ Lawyer, if you are here, what do you think will happen to that juror? TIA

Ironic, that the juror who does have family ties to the murderer chose to ask a reporter if she was Nancy. Nancy, the one who Jodi hates the most. Makes one wonder what the juror was going to say or do IF it was Nancy?

Jodi apparently spotted Nancy in the courtroom yesterday and immediately stopped her stretches and staring at jurors and turned around! Jodi hates Nancy.

Eric Guster also surprised this juror is still there having a connection to the defendant.

I hope that not only is that juror dismissed, but she spends the night in jail for contempt of court.

My suspicion is that she simply wants off the trial. Now I wonder if it's even true that a relative of her knows JA.

Jodi apparently spotted Nancy in the courtroom yesterday and immediately stopped her stretches and staring at jurors and turned around! Jodi hates Nancy.

Ironic, that the juror who does have family ties to the murderer chose to ask a reporter if she was Nancy. Nancy, the one who Jodi hates the most. Makes one wonder what the juror was going to say or do IF it was Nancy?

Boy was that a plant. IMO

Isn't it strange that the day after Jodi makes eye-contact with Nancy Grace this 'family friend juror' asks Beth if she is Nancy Grace?

Did they ever have their own expert on the stands saying the gunshot could have come first? I think it's very telling that they couldn't find anyone to dispute what Dr. Horn has been saying.

Yes, I was doing so good Dr. Robert Geffner, expert on head trama, domestic violence, and PTSD

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv now5 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Latest Juror problem in #JodiArias points up real potential of "stealth juror"-people w/ agendas or media moths drawn to light #3TVArias

I hope that not only is that juror dismissed, but she spends the night in jail for contempt of court.

My suspicion is that she simply wants off the trial. Now I wonder if it's even true that a relative of her knows JA.

I doubt it. She could have come up with many excuses to get off this case. I do think she quite desperately wanted to be on this case.

Wow how stupid this juror is. That is just mind blowingly idiotic. If she is dismissed which she should be, I won't be suprised if we see her trying to get her fifteen minutes of fame by doing interviews right away. I wonder if the defense team is going to try to argue to keep her, either way they will prob use this as another opportunity to ask for a mistrial which will again be denied

I absolutely felt from the start (Okay, okay I know its ONLY been 2 days) that there was going to absolutely be a jodi plant. Her supporters are just too crazy.

Isn't it strange that the day after Jodi makes eye-contact with Nancy Grace this 'family friend juror' asks Beth if she is Nancy Grace?

Is this panel sequestered? tia

What did her tweet say? ty

That she was confident Juan would get the Death Penalty and that it was 100% appropriate.(I'm paraphrasing, don't recall exact wording).

THAT juror, eh? Perfect. JSS instructs the jury to avoid media coverage and on day 2 she makes a beeline for who she thinks is Nancy Grace?

Boot her. And if that's the best she can do to follow directions and take jury duty seriously, good riddance.

What did her tweet say? ty

@katiecoolady: This jury has 1 decision to make: does any mitigation outweigh the #heinous #cruel #depraved nature of her crime. NO. #jodiarias #duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l