Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any interaction at all between Jodi and Nurmi? Have they even looked at each other in the courtroom?

Geeze, she has completely lost her looks. Is it the total lack of fresh air and sunshine or the fact that the evil inside is oozing out?

With the gruesome photos shown in court, what would happen (beside an immediate recess being called and clean up if necessary) if a juror were to throw up or faint?

Would that juror be excused from the jury or remain on and hope there wouldn't be a repeat? Would there be concern the physical reaction might negatively affect/influence the other jurors in their decision making? ??? TIA

Somebody puked during the guilt phase, but it wasn't a juror. They called a break and cleaned it up. I don't think the pukeage was a result of the graphic photos.

Beth
Going over the trajectory of the bullet. It goes down and then lodges in the cheek. Willmott: Wouldn’t it be difficult to get that track if the person is lying down? Horn: It wouldn’t be difficult. (NOTE from Beth: Willmott is suggesting that the gunshot was first and that the bullet path is not consistent with Arias standing over Travis and firing into his head, after dragging him back to the bathroom, and before placing him in the shower.)

With the neck wound, person would have no ability to sit up.

What does it matter at this point? Travis was slaughtered and Jodi admitted she did the damage. I wonder if the jury is thinking, but she did drag him back with his head almost cut off.
They haven't see the Calvin Klein "photo shoot" yet have they. That make be the deciding factor. There is fear and resignation in his face and eyes.

Geeze, she has completely lost her looks. Is it the total lack of fresh air and sunshine or the fact that the evil inside is oozing out?

I never thought she was that attractive anyway. I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She definitely looks older and paler but I always thought she was quite plain, unlike Lisa who Travis dated. She is very pretty.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 17m 17 minutes ago

Det. Esteban Flores enters courthouse with Yreka officer who investigated "burglary" @ #JodiArias grandparent's house

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 16m 16 minutes ago

Burglary at that house is where .25 caliber gun went missing. Court should start again in 15 min. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias' family, Travis' family & press start gathering outside courtroom. Arias' mom gives Nurmi a hug outside courtroom.

I don't think there would be another trial~~i think it might just go to sentencing. Jmo

Good point you're right. My brain is total mush. Ugh. And I knew that if there's a mistrial again even if not due to a deadlocked jury then she automatically gets LWP or LWOP depending on the Judges decision.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv now5 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Latest Juror problem in #JodiArias points up real potential of "stealth juror"-people w/ agendas or media moths drawn to light #3TVArias

Media Moths......LMAO

@NancyGraceHLN: New photos just released from inside the #JodiArias courtroom: http://t.co/ro7uJJ0s6b

Good ones of ME, Juan and Jodi, who's looking a little worse for the wear...

Somebody puked during the guilt phase, but it wasn't a juror. They called a break and cleaned it up. I don't think the pukeage was a result of the graphic photos.

There was that lady chugging down two liters of soda, That might of been her. It was when Samuel had his beat down and was leaving for the day and drug his rolling brief case (minus Jodi score sheet?) thought it.

No hair dye. Can't be a blonde, can't dye the grey hairs, stuck with her natural evil look.

There was that lady chugging down two liters of soda, That might of been her. It was when Samuel had his beat down and was leaving for the day and drug his rolling brief case (minus Jodi score sheet?) thought it.
YES!!! That was it

@David_Lohr: Dr. Kevin Horn in court earlier today via pool camera by @TomTingle2 @arizonarepublic #JodiArias #jodiariastrial http://t.co/Tj9ZDiqmjS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Trial resumes #jodiarias #3TVArias

I have checked the Legal Q& A but I dont see any from after the 1st trial. Do we know if after this sentencing phase they will release the ex-parte and sealed hearings when they allow the trial to be released for viewing? It would be really nice if we could have the "behind the scenes" info while watching whats actually going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l