Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juror 82 is off the jury #jodiarias #3TVArias

sorry to be OT, but couldn't help but comment that one of the ads that just popped up here for me after refreshing my page was for a Dr. Paul Wilmott! also want to thank everyone for posting the tweets

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
#jodiarias has lost 2 jurors in 2 days #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
This juror now juror #9 had a sister in law that knew #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: I know its tempting but if the court orders you not to do something, to stay away from media-u should follow that order #JodiArias #17left

@NancyGraceHLN: Court back in session. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Dr. Kevin Horn is back on the stand. #JodiArias

Please do not copy and paste from Beth's website until I get further directions from the Admins.

Thanks, Lambchop

:eek: :eek: :eek: I just peeked in to see what is going on and holy batman !

That juror KNOWS better ... I hope she goooooooooooooooooooes !

:moo:

So how soon will that juror be on the TV shows being interviewed? Within the hour?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 9 seconds ago
#JodiArias family aggressively attempting to make eye contact with jury as they enter.

Going back to earlier discussion of whether or not she causes pain deliberately. There's no one accurate answer, but I maintain, yes she does.

What convinced me early on were some of her comments during the Flores interrogation. Especially, her saying (paraphrasing), that she couldn't imagine stabbing Travis, that if she had killed him, she would have been more humane . That says it all to me.

I agree. And we also have the example where when she tried to get a laughable plea deal, she threatened that if no plea deal granted, then she was going to bring up (i.e., invent) all the dirt she could about Travis during the trial, which is precicely what she has done. Which she knows causes pain + grief for the family.

She relishes in inflicting grief and pain on others.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Juror #9 has been removed from trial..she had a sister in law that knew #jodiarias #3TVArias

Wonder how the tossing of the juror went down . . . do they come in and single out the person and ask them to come to the judges chambers privately? Or do they let the other jurors know that this person violated court admonishments?

:eek: :eek: :eek: I just peeked in to see what is going on and holy batman !

That juror KNOWS better ... I hope she goooooooooooooooooooes !

:moo:

DGC, she asked Beth about being Nancy Grace a day after Arias made eye-contact with Nancy Grace. This juror was bad news! I'm thrilled that she is gone!

@ericksonvision: Jury #9.... hasta la vista baby. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias' family, Travis' family & press start gathering outside courtroom. Arias' mom gives Nurmi a hug outside courtroom.

Is Jodi's father any where to be seen? He seem to have had Jodi's number early on.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1m 1 minute ago

Juror actually made a couple of mistakes. Took her badge off and mingled with trial watchers and then approached media. #JodiArias

Beth -Facebook post
Dr. Horn says the autopsy report has a typo where it states the dura mater (membrane that covers the brain) is intact. A bullet into the brain would perforate the dura mater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay