Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
Jen Willmott has objected like crazy & Judge just asks Juan 2 let her know next time he wants to do something like that #jodiarias #3TVArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 44 seconds ago
Willmott frustratingly objects. All parties asked to approach after numerous objections. White noise

She does look bad, but I never thought she was pretty. She has very deep set eyes. I notice she's not wearing her librarian glasses. Has she not worn them since the beginning of the retrial?

@monicalindstrom: Dr. Horn is a very good witness, calm, collected, knowledgable, hard for #JodiArias to discredit so could try to muddy the water with him

Ruggedly handsome in a better looking than a younger Rob Lowe way, brilliant, a doctor, fit, trim...

Oh wait. Did I type that out loud? ;) :O

@monicalindstrom: God #JuanMartinez is good-he walked up to Dr. Horn and pretended 2 stab him without any warning, “didn’t take long” #JodiArias

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan leaps towards Dr. Horn and does a stabbing motion to display how quickly something similar could be executed.

I love JM!! :happydance:

I was looking at photos of Jodi and Travis just now on HLN. I noticed something:

In almost all of them, Travis' body is facing the camera and Jodi's is usually turned into his and she is usually hanging onto his shoulders or neck. Then there's the photo of Jodi's hand literally wrapped around his throat. Kind of telling if body language means anything to you.

Ya, I noticed that too. Especially the one of them in the water...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 56 seconds ago
Juan is approaching Dr. Horn and demonstrates he can be stabbed without difficultly. #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: Dr. Horn “I don’t stab people” in response to JM asking him if it was his area of expertise #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Juan just walked up to Dr. Horn, grabbed his pen and pretended to stab him and asked how long that just took..WOW #jodiarias #3TVArias

Go, ObiJuan! How I wish this was being streamed... thanks, CMJA.

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias' family, Travis' family & press start gathering outside courtroom. Arias' mom gives Nurmi a hug outside courtroom.
Mom reminds me of Casey's mother, Cindy, by hugging Nurmi. She is all locked into this abuse story that she and her husband abused Jodi. Ugh.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 55 seconds ago
Juan asks Dr. Horn if it's difficult to be stabbed and Dr. Horn responds he doesn't stab people lol #jodiarias #3TVArias

@ericksonvision: Dr Keith Horn still on the stand. It's devolved into "show and tell" as Martinez demonstrates how quickly you can stab someone #JodiArias

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Dr. Horn's reaction to 'How Easy' it is to stab someone, "I don't stab people." Shrugs.

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan leaps towards Dr. Horn and does a stabbing motion to display how quickly something similar could be executed.

JM .......going all out and beyond to ensure Travis can rest in peace, the Alexanders can begin to heal, and that the butcherer is put all the way away for good.

What a man!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago
Jennifer Willmott's demeanor is condescending towards Dr. Horn as they discuss a typo in his initial autopsy report.

Wasn't she the same last time?

@monicalindstrom: not all the jurors noticed right away, much like the gallery, JM was STEALTH #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
During an interview with Nurmi, Dr. Horn states that gunshot came last #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: God #JuanMartinez is good-he walked up to Dr. Horn and pretended 2 stab him without any warning, “didn’t take long” #JodiArias

Damn, that is so effective! Awesome!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now
Juan is so good at rebuilding the witness' credibility through his tone and story telling through questions. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l