Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am a little confused . . . was it Juror #82 that asked Beth K questions and was out smoking with trial crowd . . .
and . . .
Juror #9 was excused from the jury by the time everyone broke for lunch?

Or is this dismissed juror one and the same and I was just confused (because that happens frequently)?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 11 seconds ago
Dr. Horn once again states gunshot came last and we have a juror question #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott tried 2 infer from photo of Travis being dragged that he voluntarily put his arm up. Juan states #jodiarias had hold of it#3TVArias

@NancyGraceHLN: End of redirect. Attorneys at sidebar reviewing juror questions. #JodiArias

It's difficult for me to thank the posts of members on this thread. The thread is moving quickly and it's takes a long time to "thank" refresh, "thank" refresh.
I just wanted to quickly say many thanks for the informative posts. It's much appreciated. I will try and thank as many as I can though. :) xxxooo

Okie dokie, back to the trial...I'm glad that "heels" was removed. If she is unable to follow simple jury conduct instructions can you imagine her deliberating in a DP case?
Every human being makes mistakes on a 1-10 scale, on the scale this mistake was a 10; being a part of a decision regarding taking the life of another human being?

As usual, the handsome and smart Dr. Horn is holding up well and I think will be one of the people that when the time come to deliberate, his testimony will be greatly considered.

pardon my spelling and grammar I'm typing quickly in order to get back to reading the thread.

So I am a little confused . . . was it Juror #82 that asked Beth K questions and was out smoking with trial crowd . . .
and . . .
Juror #9 was excused from the jury by the time everyone broke for lunch?

Or is this dismissed juror one and the same and I was just confused (because that happens frequently)?

They're the same. Her number was 82 during selection and it was 9 during the trial.

I don't like the first question. It should be obvious. The end.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 26 seconds ago
Q1: "Regardless of conversations is there anywhere in the autopsy report that can explain the time of injury and sequence"

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now
Q1: "Regardless of conversations is there anywhere in the autopsy report that can explain the time of injury and sequence"

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now
Q3: "In your opinion, what was the first injury." A3: "I have no way of knowing. ...fatal was neck, chest, gun shot." #JodiAria

ETA: not sure what happened to Q2

Tricia, it was me who was posting from her pay site and I apologize. I will post from another non-pay site.

Was me, too. It is still free, so I thought it was OK. will not do it again.

(Read from bottom to top)

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now17 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias order of wounds not sure which except gunshot last

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 now21 seconds ago
What was the first injury? I have no way of knowing. I can't put them in order. Juror question and answer #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now28 seconds ago
Q3: "In your opinion, what was the first injury." A3: "I have no way of knowing. ...fatal was neck, chest, gun shot." #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now53 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias juror water effect stippling ? Maybe

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 now1 minute ago
Would wound in stomach cause blood to go into his mouth? Juror

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now1 minute ago
A1: "Doesn't go over that in his report. Waits to be asked." #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias juror asks if DrH report addresses order of wounds. No

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan asks if TA would lapse in to unconsciousness immediately if stabbed in the heart. Answer: No. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now17 seconds ago
Juan asks if TA would lapse in to unconsciousness immediately if stabbed in the heart. Answer: No. #JodiArias

I think since this is a new jury they might be slightly confused over the sequencing business. Just a little.

(Read from bottom to top)
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 now3 seconds ago
Done. Next witness. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now10 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias now re cross. Stippling would still be seen even after water. None here. Means gun more than few inches from head

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now9 seconds ago
Juan reiterating through cross after juror questions that Travis suffered and did not immediately die. Travis fought. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv now22 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias juror questions for M.E. about sequence of wounds to Travis Alexander #3TVArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 now35 seconds ago
The sequence is very important because Juan is trying to prove that the gunshot to the head was final act. Making this especially cruel.

@monicalindstrom: Dr. Horn has left the building and I swear I heard women sigh as he walked by lol #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan reiterating through cross after juror questions that Travis suffered and did not immediately die. Travis fought. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
? Regardless of convo is there anywhere in autopsy report can discern time of injury and sequence? Not in his report but answer when asked

The these questions are being reported is confusing the hick out of me. Where's question #2 wat?

Good question about blood in stomach causing blood in mouth. #getsit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members