Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh.....i wish we could see this. It makes no sense to allow video of the 1st trial and then not allow video of this phase. Grrrrrr.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Every time Willmott asks to approach Juan looks annoyed lol #jodiarias #justlikeoldtimes

I am confused though.

Did Juan do this in the middle of Willmott's questioning? lol

:waitasec:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 35 seconds ago
So good that Willmott objects.

@monicalindstrom: I noticed when left for lunch break that juror #9 was in elevator with me and another person and she didn’t have her badge on #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: Horn states the blood on the sink/mirror could be a result of the injuries to scalp/back of neck and could be arterial spray #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Who wants to bet we see the dismissed juror on Nancy Grace tonight lol #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Juan just walked up to Dr. Horn, grabbed his pen and pretended to stab him and asked how long that just took..WOW #jodiarias #3TVArias

God I love that man.

@ericksonvision: I'm no lawyer, don't claim to be. But of the cases I've covered, I've never seen one RE-tried AFTER the conviction for sentencing #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Horn describes stippling - embedded gun powder fragments to help determine the range of fire. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 now6 seconds ago
Spoke briefly with Harold, Tanisha's husband. He says Tanisha is having a really hard time with this re-trial. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now58 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias DrH has recording of what he told Flores. Not his business to know everything Flores said later

Does anyone know if she gets LWP if she's in the main population? Is there a way the judge can sentence her to LWP and on lockdown for 23 hours?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now10 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias jury is intent on Juan re direct of DrH

@monicalindstrom: jurors have questions for Dr. Horn #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago
Time for Jury Questions... #JodiArias

@ericksonvision: I'm no lawyer, don't claim to be. But of the cases I've covered, I've never seen one RE-tried AFTER the conviction for sentencing #JodiArias

Yeah, if any of us had any hopes that the defense would limit what they were going to bring up to just mitigating factors, we can now rest assured that isnt going to happen. Its basically a do-over in their eyes.

@NancyGraceHLN: DrDr. Horn says he's convinced the gunshot wound was last. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 9s9 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias juror questions being discussed at sidebar now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members