Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NancyGraceHLN: Willmott is attacking Horn & his credibility. Pointing out things he forgot or overlooked in his report. #JodiArias

@ericksonvision: Juror #9 asked reporter Beth Karas if she was @NancyGraceHLN. Not knowing the difference, that alone should've gotten her booted #JodiArias

DGC, she asked Beth about being Nancy Grace a day after Arias made eye-contact with Nancy Grace. This juror was bad news! I'm thrilled that she is gone!

:tyou: Rose ! And yes, I agree she was "bad news."

Got to go now ... class ... lol ... but will check in later for updates !

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 47 seconds ago
Jennifer Willmott's demeanor is condescending towards Dr. Horn as they discuss a typo in his initial autopsy report.

@monicalindstrom: JW is a smart attorney, you can’t judge an attorney on their case, they can only do what they can with what they got

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott is still trying to get Dr. Horn to say the gunshot came first. He's not wavering #jodiarias #3TVArias

She should move on and stick to the typo. It's the best thing she's got.

@monicalindstrom: JW is a smart attorney, you can’t judge an attorney on their case, they can only do what they can with what they got

You can judge an attorney by what they do in court and how they present themselves. Hollering and screeching at the medical examiner instead of finishing cross ASAP is not smart.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Willmott is still trying to get Dr. Horn to say the gunshot came first. He's not wavering #jodiarias #3TVArias

@monicalindstrom: Defense claiming TA emotionally abused #Jodiarias not physically. He may not have been a stellar boyfriend but he DID NOT deserve

@TrialDiariesJ: The picture of Travis being dragged down hall is on screen as Willmott question Dr. Horn on purposeful movements #jodiarias #3TVArias

http://karasoncrime.com just a head's up in case someone missed Beth's website address.

It's really easy to sign up.
You don't need to go back and check your email for a link.
All you do is put in the information. User Name, Real Name, Email Address, Password, and select what kind of subscription you would like. You can choose one month if you wish and then go back and renew next month.
And...she takes PayPal.....easy peasy.

Oh, if you choose to be a member we are not permitted to copy and paste from Beth's site to this site; in fairness to Beth.
The mods. asked us not to on the Arias sentencing trial thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lamby? :)
I've posted the above on the Beth Karas info. thread that Tricia (I think) started.
I hope it's okay to bring it over here, if not I can easily delete. Additionally, if the copy and paste rule changes, I can delete that portion of my post.

xxxooo

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1m 1 minute ago

Juror actually made a couple of mistakes. Took her badge off and mingled with trial watchers and then approached media. #JodiArias

that many " mistakes" on day 2 of a high publicity trial? By a juror who is friends with a family member?

Where I come from we don't call willful disregard of every last instruction by a judge "mistakes." She was either contemptuous of JSS' s instructions or deliberate in her actions.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
The picture of Travis being dragged down hall is on screen as Willmott question Dr. Horn on purposeful movements #jodiarias #3TVArias

Looks like defense will be going through the whole yes there was a hole in the dura matter but his previous report says there was "not", and whether cutting through tapioca pudding consistency type substance is or is not a liquid debate again. I'm not sure there was a point in this conversation to begin with - there was no bleeding whether or not a bullet path could be identified, because Travis was already deceased when he was shot.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Juan just walked up to Dr. Horn, grabbed his pen and pretended to stab him and asked how long that just took..WOW #jodiarias #3TVArias

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias appears to be taking notes, arranging folders on table.

@monicalindstrom: JW’s continued objections to JM’s actions is bringing more attention to what he did #JodiArias

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan leaps towards Dr. Horn and does a stabbing motion to display how quickly something similar could be executed.

You can judge an attorney by what they do in court and how they present themselves. Hollering and screeching at the medical examiner instead of finishing cross ASAP is not smart.

Well said. Not to mention her in appropriate giggling, making faces......

@NancyGraceHLN: Martinez just walked up to Dr. Horn & mimicked stabbing him with his pen to illustrate a point. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734