Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ericksonvision: I thought the same thing "@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias full frontal of Travis could have been cropped. No wounds below waist.”
Bit behind the times now - just checked in - but what a ludicrous thing to say. Nothing they haven't seen before, and surely to god the last thing on juror's minds, given the vile and truly disturbing injuries they're looking at. Would Travis himself care? I think he'd say, "Go ahead - show me as she made me: dead from head to toe."

The DT alleges prosecutorial misconduct:

Jen "you can't just walk up and pretend-stab a witness!"

Juan "I'd 'pretend' stab you if you were up there..."

Jen "objection! May we approach!?"

Judge "I'm sitting right here..."

I know many of you *like* Dr. Horn but I myself am loyal to Juan Martinez. :innocent: Something about him that makes me :hot:

Bit behind the times now - just checked in - but what a ludicrous thing to say. Nothing they haven't seen before, and surely to god the last thing on juror's minds, given the vile and truly disturbing injuries they're looking at. Would Travis himself care? I think he'd say, "Go ahead - show me as she made me: dead from head to toe."

Oh how I agree with you!

While we wait I need to say THANKS to everyone here. I didn't use the thanks-clicky today because I had to read quickly to catch up each time I checked in. Big thanks especially to those who have been posting the tweets.:cheers:

Me too.....bummer.

I certainly do not want to be invasive about your financial situation.

You do have an option to pay $5.99 per month and there is a portion wherein you can select just a one month subscription.
Further back on this thread, (just a few pages) I've posted all of the pertinent information regarding joining Beth's new site.

Dr. McDreamy Horn has a sexy cleft chin but I still prefer him with the beard. He reminds me of a cross between Rob Lowe and the singer, George Michael.

At least his wife never has to worry about him flirting with his patients!
BWHAHAHAH! So true! And I agree....I prefer the 2nd day scruff.

According to tweeters, she tried very hard to get on jury. If she wanted off, she could have come up with a better excuse like the other jurors did with family emergencies and such.

Just a theory and certainly a possibility, she could have caused a mistrial, I gather we will know more at a later date. At any rate, I strongly believe JA does not have any friends and I feel there are very few people that like/tolerate her outside her family, if at all.

"Doctor, Doctor give me the news I've got a bad case...of loving youuuuu...."

<cue air guitar and smelling salts>

Can they hurry? I'm getting grumpy. And sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA