Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewsTalk 550 KFYI ‏@KFYI 48s48 seconds ago
#JodiArias and Alexander siblings in chambers with judge and #JuanMartinez .

CMJA maybe complaining about the Alexanders crying in court. Seems she pulled that during guilt phase, IIRC

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
What's happening back there? We are all just tapping our toes #jodiarias #3tvarias

I always felt they spent too much time talking about the gunshot and knife wound order. I understand that is important but Dr. Horn being the M.E. I wanted them to create more of an emotional/visual for the jury by asking him questions about how decomposed the body was after being left for 6, or however, many days, and how deep the wounds were, so they could "feel" and comprehend how badly his body was mutilated by her, and just keep drilling every knife wound into their minds.

She is already guilty, be less technical, and illustrate how his body suffered not only at the time she murdered him, but also how she left him to decompose. Remorseful? She left the man she "loved so much" to rot, allowed his body to bloat, didn't even cover him up, etc.

This jury needs to get the emotional connection to Travis and his pain, before she even tries to get one to feel any sort of emotional connection to her.

Based on the tweets, it appears Juan did a very, very good job homing in on Travis' pain and suffering. Even his usual critics are saying he was quite effective there. And it sounds like he got to the jury. It was Willmott that focused on the sequencing and everyone is saying she probably lost the jury.

Can someone post the addy for Beth's pay for use site.. Thanks

I've posted the information a few links back or you can just click on my name and select view posts (but you probably know how to search post already since you've been a member since 2008).

NewsTalk 550 KFYI ‏@KFYI 48s48 seconds ago
#JodiArias and Alexander siblings in chambers with judge and #JuanMartinez .

CMJA maybe complaining about the Alexanders crying in court. Seems she pulled that during guilt phase, IIRC

It might help her situation if she did a little crying in court! Mind you, it would be a lie-cry.

I really like BethK and I was lucky to have the opportunity to chat with her for awhile when she was in my area for a murder trial a couple years ago.

But, that said, I don't like her biz model of members paying for content. I get it, I really do. And yes, she has to make a living. I just think a different business model should be used. That's if her intent is to build community and a big online following.

I always felt they spent too much time talking about the gunshot and knife wound order. I understand that is important but Dr. Horn being the M.E. I wanted them to create more of an emotional/visual for the jury by asking him questions about how decomposed the body was after being left for 6, or however, many days, and how deep the wounds were, so they could "feel" and comprehend how badly his body was mutilated by her, and just keep drilling every knife wound into their minds.

She is already guilty, be less technical, and illustrate how his body suffered not only at the time she murdered him, but also how she left him to decompose. Remorseful? She left the man she "loved so much" to rot, allowed his body to bloat, didn't even cover him up, etc.

This jury needs to get the emotional connection to Travis and his pain, before she even tries to get one to feel any sort of emotional connection to her.
Joey Jackson said essentially the same thing, if he were JW, he'd get Dr. Horn off the stand right away, because she's dwelling on the damage Jodi inflicted. Dr. Horn isn't budging to make it a sympathy killing for her.

I finally got registered and can't log in. Now it says I have tried too many times to log in. Great! I am about ready to give up and I think I have probably paid twice.

If you started registration before yesterday, your account has to be manually moved to the new system. That will happen by 7 pm Eastern time tonight.

Yeah, I gotta be real here, even though her posts are longer, I don't feel like I've gotten a ton more info than I've gotten reading along on twitter. There's a few nuggets here and there, but it's mostly all the same.

Did you watch her video blog? It was really good. I think Michael James has something set up with Beth so he can register WS members who can't afford the subscription. There is a thread for it and how to PM him. I can't figure out how to register another person yet.

ETA: KCL is getting a hold of Beth to find out.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Now looking at the neck wound. It's an extremely large gap and is just shocking #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
All injuries bleed and are causing Travis to become less conscience but they aren't rapidly fatal #jodiarias #3TVArias

Seems that basically, Juan is making the feckless "shot first" theory irrelevant as well as impossible.

Clearly, Travis suffered enormously.

I have a feeling we'll be done for the day. Hmph.

Can someone post the addy for Beth's pay for use site.. Thanks

I love Beth but I registered and entered credit card and personal info as it asked. It took three times and I cannot log on. I won't try again. I tried to contact them and it wouldn't allow me to do a contact either. If they took my money, I will be very perturbed.

@TrialDiariesJ: Finally all parties have come out #jodiarias #3TVArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Attorneys, #JodiArias and family members have come out from chambers.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
Finally all parties have come out #jodiarias #3TVArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 now50 seconds ago
They all just walked back in. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics