Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until after 7 pm tonight, Curious. See my post a few above yours... Beth said anyone who joined before yesterday will have to be manually moved to the new system. Maybe yours is in that group. Probably will be able to contact the site by tomorrow.

Thanks spellbound but I registered today not yesterday.

This Defense Team is working hard at one thing... deflection.... they object, scream mistrial, call sidebar, judges chambers, etc. etc. etc. as much as they can so Juan can not continue drilling in what JA did for too long at one time.

I think that one juror from last time didn't like how Juan would get heated, and so they figure if they can agitate him enough that he can "put off" one juror this time who misunderstands his passion with 'antics' that is their biggest hope.

I just wish this Judge would not allow so many interruptions from the DT... I have to wonder how different this would be with a no-nonsense Judge.

If Tanisha smiled, it can't have been a bad outcome like a mistrial. Jodi can't make a plea deal. The only option would be if Prosecution took the Death Penalty off the table, and why would they???

Maybe they took the Alexanders in the back room because the sex tapes are coming in? But then why put Jodi in a holding cell???

No offense to WAT but how do they know what sort of smile it was? Kindness? For what? Slandering her brother? IF she did smile then maybe she was being polite.

That's what I thought. Maybe she embodies the kind of grace that is above vindictiveness, unlike a certain other person in the room?

@TrialDiariesJ: Everyone is back and waiting on the judge #JodiArais #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Everyone is back and waiting on the judge #JodiArais #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now20 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias taking to Nurmi. Must be big

If Tanisha smiled, it can't have been a bad outcome like a mistrial. Jodi can't make a plea deal. The only option would be if Prosecution took the Death Penalty off the table, and why would they???

Agree. The fact that she smiled at all tells me what ever is happening is not too bad for them.

Nosey Parker, you are so right I thought the convicted murderer used a hunting knife as she probably used to slash Mr. Alexander's tires but didn't think to compare it to what was used to cut the imaginary rope. Good point.

If it was a hunting knife, that might explain Arias' lack of injuries. Don't hunting knives typically have "sculpted" handles, for a less slippy grip?

@NancyGraceHLN: Court back in session. Jury being seated. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge Stephens went over with Jury DO NOT talk about case with each other or watch morning news #jodiarias #3TVArias

Perhaps the family is also happy this juror is gone.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now19 seconds ago
Nurmi whispers to Jodi. Looks like she trusts his counsel again. #JodiArias

User Actions
Follow

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Nurmi whispers to Jodi. Looks like she trusts his counsel again. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge emphasizes the importance of following the rules to the jury. #JodiArias

If it was a hunting knife, that might explain Arias' lack of injuries. Don't hunting knives typically have "sculpted" handles, for a less slippy grip?
Somebody on HLN, I think another ME demostrated that it was a huge knife capable of going deep, not a little pocket knife.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now7 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias judge addresses jury about watching media and talking to each other. Defense must have made mistrial motion in chambers.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago
Judge reminds jury not to watch media coverage. Skip commercials, avoid newspapers. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Nathan Mendez sworn in as next State witness. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 now19 seconds ago
Yreka police officer who investigated "burglary" at #JodiArias grandparents house takes stand. Where gun went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member