Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody on HLN, I think another ME demostrated that it was a huge knife capable of going deep, not a little pocket knife.

We can see that Jodi's grandfather had several hunting rifles from LE took photos of the crime scene when Jodi stole the gun. If he's a hunter he'd have a large knife for gutting and skinning, ad I think she took that also.

@ericksonvision: The cop saw her loading up the car, and she wasn't moving to Beverly. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now
Juan hinting to courtroom that Arias was trying to flee through Nathan Mendez testimony.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
In the trunk was luggage, birth control and we have an objection #jodiarias #3TVArias

I don't understand why the DT keeps wanting a mistrial. Or why JA does. Let's get this over with!

Every denial can be a point for appeal. That is why they're like jack in the boxes popping up at every turn.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ now26 seconds ago
In the trunk was luggage, birth control and we have an objection #jodiarias #3TVArias

PTSD, yeah right.

Beth FB Post
Mendes set up surveillance of Arias for 1.5 days. The arrest was made on July 15, 2008 in the morning because Arias was observed loading her car with boxes, suitcases and other personal items.

I keep thinking she put her suitcase or overnight stuff in Travis' closet, after dragging him down the hall back to the bathroom she ran to the closet to get the gun. Travis was more than likely deceased at the time, but she heard air escaping his lungs and maybe he had some involuntary movement at the time of death - therefore, she went and got the gun and shot him in the bathroom just before putting him into the shower.

Arias couldn't have gone into the closet right after stabbing him and slitting his throat, because there's not a drop of blood in the closet. Tons and tons everywhere else.

@NancyGraceHLN: Mendez says he was present when #JodiArias was arrested. They decided to arrest after they saw her packing things in car.

@NancyGraceHLN: Mendez says he investigated #JodiArias' car and found luggage, personal items.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
This officers name is Nathan Mendez #jodiarias #3TVArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 14 seconds ago
Juan is displaying a photo of #JodiArias' car trunk. Focusing on a condom clearly displayed. :/

@NancyGraceHLN: Exhibit #668: Pic of suitcase Mendez saw on #JodiArias' car. Says he saw condoms in her suitcase

@monicalindstrom: Call me crazy, but a sexually active woman carrying condoms or other birth control just indicates intelligence @TrialDiariesJ #JodiArias

For posterity...

Dramatic moment in #JodiArias sentencing retrial as prosecutor surprises witness with simulated stab in chest

jmnhorn.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
There's condoms in the car (guess that's the birth control) #jodiarias #3TVArias
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet Favorite1
More

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 4 seconds ago
Nathan Mendez explains that as #JodiArias had her mugshot taken - Arias asked officers if her hair looked ok.

If anyone is interested, I see NG will be on from 7-8 (JVM's old time) as well as her usual 8-9 time. I'm om the east coast. Guide on TV says she'll be covering the JA trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA