Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Horn (hubba-hubba) will be on the stand today. I'm sure he'll make an impression on the female jurors. He certainly did on me (and many, many other women who followed the last session). Sorry but sometimes you just have to swim in the shallow end of the pool, even amid a horrific, brutal case. Dr. Horn's hotness will not be denied!

I hope one of the courtroom tweeters will post a pic of him on the stand today. :)

Ditto!! :blushing:

@TrialDiariesJ: Jen Willmott has arrived #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Medical examiner Kevin Horn is expected to take the stand today. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias trial should resume in 10 minutes or so. Get the jiffy pop going.

I also believe that JA purposefully and malevolently sets out to cause pain to Travis's family and friends and anyone she thinks is a hater. Just because she has no empathy and feels no pain herself doesn't mean she can't see when others are hurting and in pain. It's all about control. She may be in jail and she may have been convicted but she STILL has the power to reach out and ruin someone's day and she revels in that. IMO of course.

Good afternoon everyone. Maybe we will all have a nice Christmas present in the form of a jury verdict with justice for Travis. Juan is charging ahead, leaving nothing behind. Love that! Also, I am praying for the Alexander family. I do wish they didn't have to endure this trial.

It was a typo and if that juror hadn't caught it I don't think Willmott would have found it.

I'm still not sure it was a typo, from my recollection the autopsy report was divided into two sections, the body/organs as a whole and the specifics to injuries. The dura mater was intact in all areas except where the bullet penetrated, all along all that business about the report saying the dura mater was intact so the bullet couldn't have struck his brain seemed like a red herring, misunderstanding and a lot of bullhooey.

HuffPost is Inside The Courtroom
Travis Alexander's friends and family are seated inside the courtroom. The prosecutor and lead detective are popping in and out. The proceedings should start shortly.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 32s33 seconds ago

Pros. team is seated at the table. Haven't seen Nurmi or #JodiArias yet. Her fam is here though.

Here's JM helping Dr. Horn fix "the typo" and Wilmott's futile attempt to unfix it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQkhYeZ43z4

What I'm trying to say, and probably not well, is that Wilmott did not notice this error or typo, like Juan and like the ME until after the juror question. That's when she jumped at the opportunity to discredit Dr. Horn. If she'd caught it sooner it would have come out sooner. I don't thinks she ever would have attacked this typo unless the juror or anyone else pointed out to her. And, apparently, no one did before that. That's when the decision for surrebuttal testimony attacking the typo was made.

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge already sitting at the bench. Jury not seated yet. Alexander family already passing out tissues. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Prosecution team is seated at the table. No sign of #JodiArias or Kirk Nurmi yet.
Arias' family is in court.

I also believe that JA purposefully and malevolently sets out to cause pain to Travis's family and friends and anyone she thinks is a hater. Just because she has no empathy and feels no pain herself doesn't mean she can't see when others are hurting and in pain. It's all about control. She may be in jail and she may have been convicted but she STILL has the power to reach out and ruin someone's day and she revels in that. IMO of course.

I wonder how that will work out for her in prison? I'm still undecided about whether Jodi might find LWOP harder to take than Death Row, where she could devote herself fully to her legions of pen pals without fear of violent inmates looking to make a name for themselves.

Coordinated multiple gunmen in Canadian Parliament in Ottawa. Parliament is in session with Prime Minister. He was whisked away, but buildings still under threat.

1 gunman shot Other(s?) at large.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 46s47 seconds ago

#JodiArias full family and friend Donivan are in the front row -- still waiting for JA to arrive

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10m 10 minutes ago
Jen Willmott has arrived #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22m 22 minutes ago
Tanisha and Harold have arrived #JodiArias

Heh-heh: All day yesterday and today I've been surreptitiously following the trial while at work, and just now I was talking to one of our secretaries and I noticed on her monitor that she is also following the trial (on HuffPo, I think). I didn't say anything, but it sure makes me feel less guilty for my sneaking a peak here about every hour or so. :dance:

Becky, I need something to smile about. VVould you mind just one post vvhere you type the vv for us? :)

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias has just entered the courtroom. Dress in all black. #johnnycash

I'm braving the entire #jodiarias hashtag on Twitter, so wading through the crazies, the "haters," and the MANY, many like minds. Can't resist sharing this tweet:

JoAnn_Miller ‏@J_B_Miller 5m5 minutes ago

If anyone has forgotten who Kevin Horn the Medical Examiner is. Here he is. #JodiArias
B0kIrv0CEAEGi9J.jpg

Pshaw. Like we forgot. :D

That was followed almost immediately by this gem:

DoctorGooFee ‏@DoctorGooFee 3m3 minutes ago

#JodiArias....I wonder if #DrHorn acquired any "groupies" from last #Trial..and if so..Do they call themselves "Horneys"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay