Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am firmly convinced that Arias finds it downright pleasurable to hurt others. It doesn't take a very smart person to figure out how to do that. Human nature and emotions are quite predictable. From the way that she murdered Travis to her actions post-murder (sending his grandma flowers and a 20+ page letter), to the false allegations, peeking at the crime scene photos, the post-verdict interviews...to everything. Never have I seen such a manipulative and vindictive person in all my life.

I agree Rose, she's more than just a murderer, she's also a sadist. One just need remember the violent, cruel and sadistic manner in her slaughter of Travis. I also believe she gets great satisfaction in reliving in her mind, what she did to him, as to her, it was her greatest achievement. :scared: There's also no doubt in my mind, that if she could, she'd do it all over again. She was just getting started. :moo:

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias' sister appears to have a scales of justice tattoo on the back of her right calf.

Dr Horn motion is denied, btw.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 52s52 seconds ago

One juror is delayed but on their way

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

We are missing one juror, she is on the way. Motion about Dr. Horn is being addressed right now. It is denied. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge is seated. Waiting on one juror who is running late. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21m 21 minutes ago

Juan is here representing someone else first before #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19m 19 minutes ago

TA family and friends are here. No #JodiArias peeps yet.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17m 17 minutes ago

#JodiArias trial should resume in 10 minutes or so. Get the jiffy pop going.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15m 15 minutes ago

Willmott and Maria are both in black dress suits and skirts. Minimal bling. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11m 11 minutes ago

Pros. team is seated at the table. Haven't seen Nurmi or #JodiArias yet. Her fam is here though.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Spectators taking their seats now. Cane lady and friends are in the back row. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

#JodiArias is here now in a black top, no pony tail, glasses, bangs to both sides.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Nurmi is seated in a gray/tapioca suit with patterned mustard tie. #JodiArias

So, it just the gals on the team matching their colors today. Always amazed me how Willmott and Jodi often wore the same colors during the trial.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv now7 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Judge Stephens on the bench-one of the jurors "delayed" #JodiArias #3TVArias
9:45 AM - 22 Oct 2014 · Details

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
We are waiting on a juror #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Motion about Dr Horn is denied #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
#jodiarias is here in a black sweater, hair down

lalala.....ok so I need to finish mopping today, and I even have two appts. update my football rosters again....oh and hear about Dr. Horn! Got to find something bright for this sad mess.....

Beth

9:45 Judge is on the bench. A juror is late but will be here shortly. Jurors are not sequestered. Judge is dealing with a few motions in the case. One is an exhibit the defense wants to use when cross examining Flores. It’s hard to follow as we don’t know what the evidence/exhibit is. Martinez says the defense is putting a spin on it. Sounds like it’s the Helio phone that had the phone sex recording on it.

@ericksonvision: Court is hearing motion arguments so the jury has not yet been brought in. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31s32 seconds ago

and we're back to the rules of evidence on the phone and phone call.

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias' sister appears to have a scales of justice tattoo on the back of her right calf.

Dr Horn motion is denied, btw.

BBM: So ... CMJA's sister is in court today.

Do we know if Mom/Dad/brother is there ? Oh, and Donovan ?

TIA !

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision now3 seconds ago
Court is hearing motion arguments so the jury has not yet been brought in. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Remember, if I go over my tweet limit catch me and @kinseyschofield on @wildabouttrial2

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31s32 seconds ago

and we're back to the rules of evidence on the phone and phone call.

:seeya: Hi Tonia,

I can do WAT for a couple of hours, then have to leave for class. Can you cover WAT again this afternoon ?

TIA !

Beth

9:48 Nurmi says Mesa PD had the opportunity to analyze the Helio phone which was disclosed to them in 2010. “For whatever reason, they didn’t analyze it.” Nurmi: If cautionary instructions are not provided and a mistrial is denied, then we want to call Martinez to the stand to ask him questions about it. Martinez: I take no issue with the recording. The telephone was never turned over to Mesa PD. They’ve had it all along and they have no duty to turn it over to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay