Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision now11 seconds ago
#JodiArias has just entered the courtroom. Dress in all black. #johnnycash

What I'm trying to say, and probably not well, is that Wilmott did not notice this error or typo, like Juan and like the ME until after the juror question. That's when she jumped at the opportunity to discredit Dr. Horn. If she'd caught it sooner it would have come out sooner. I don't thinks she ever would have attacked this typo unless the juror or anyone else pointed out to her. And, apparently, no one did before that. That's when the decision for surrebuttal testimony attacking the typo was made.

I wasn't questioning your take, MeeBee. I just thought we'd all enjoy seeing Dr. Horn and JM again.

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 34s35 seconds ago

Juan Martinez & team are seated at the table. No sign of #JodiArias and Kirk Nurmi yet.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias is here now in a black top, no pony tail, glasses, bangs to both sides

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s47 seconds ago

Nurmi is seated in a gray/tapioca suit with patterned mustard tie.

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias has just entered the courtroom dressed in all black. Looks like a fan of Fallout Boy.

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi just arrived, #JodiArias is seated as well.

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias is wearing a black long-sleeve shirt. Seems to be in good spirits as she exchanges words with her team.

Hello everybody:

My morning/afternoon rant, nothing new, but worth repeating. . .

Her claims to be sorry/remorseful for what she did and is now suffering from PSTD, mental illness/battered woman syndrome/bad parents/abuse/dysfunctional family is crap, collectively this would deduce that the crime was largely a result of her mental illness/abuse and is nothing more but a desperate attempt to be spared the needle.

This psychopath is not mentally ill or is/was ever an abused child/woman, she is merely an evil manipulative lying sycophant that should be removed from society permanently where there are no crayons, no ebay, no twitter, no one else to manipulate, Nothing, zilch, nada, zero. . . I opt for 23 hours daily in a cell.

The justifiable use of force and self defense BS was a hard sell in the guilty phase, although, I fear another holdout again this time around, if so, I hope Judge Stephens sentence is LWOP.

end rant/

Will not post tweets to prevent thread from getting out of hand so others can catch up on reading, as others will be posting and have them covered.

Becky, I need something to smile about. VVould you mind just one post vvhere you type the vv for us? :)

VVill do, but right novv I'm heading over to CBC's site to see what the h is happening in the House of Commons in Ottawa (I'm in Canada). I'm shocked, to say the least. Back later.

@NancyGraceHLN: #JodiArias' mother, father, younger brother & sister are seated behind her.

Beth

9:34 The judge was handling other matters and is now off the bench. Defense attorneys and Arias are in court. A computer monitor is obscuring Arias right now so I can’t see her as she talks to the defense’s mitigation expert, Maria de la Rosa. Martinez and Flores are here along with another Deputy County Attorney, Robert Shutts. Shutts is sitting to the left of Flores. Arias’s mother, father, sister, and brother are here. Travis’s siblings are here: Tanisha, Hilary, Samantha, an older half brother whom I believe is Greg, Tanisha’s husband Harold and other supporters.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Juan is here in a black suit and burgundy tie #JuanTieReport

@ericksonvision: The gang's all here... #JodiArias, Nurmi, Willmott, Martinez, the public, the media, the families... oh wait, where's the judge?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21m 21 minutes ago

Juan is here representing someone else first before #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19m 19 minutes ago

TA family and friends are here. No #JodiArias peeps yet.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17m 17 minutes ago

#JodiArias trial should resume in 10 minutes or so. Get the jiffy pop going.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15m 15 minutes ago

Willmott and Maria are both in black dress suits and skirts. Minimal bling. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11m 11 minutes ago

Pros. team is seated at the table. Haven't seen Nurmi or #JodiArias yet. Her fam is here though.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8m 8 minutes ago

Spectators taking their seats now. Cane lady and friends are in the back row. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

#JodiArias is here now in a black top, no pony tail, glasses, bangs to both sides.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Nurmi is seated in a gray/tapioca suit with patterned mustard tie. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Sometimes you gotta look back to move forward ::rubbing fingers together::

Still waiting to begin here. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Watch the live tweets as they happen and see the archive here: http://www.wildabouttrial.com/jodi-arias-live-tweet-archive/ … #JodiArias

IMO~~

Jodi's priority is the field trip out of the prison walls and the attention. First trial was oodles of attention. This one not so much.

Dr. Horn is dreamboaty, but iirc he made a significant error/omission in his report that only a savvy juror's question allowed JM to "fix" before Wilmott got her chance to exploit it. Anyone else remember that? I think it was during the rebuttal phase, not during his testimony in JM's case in chief.

While obviously it would be better not to have any typos, this typo (that "the dura mater is intact") was only "significant" to Arias supporters, who - having zero understanding of human anatomy - took it as proof that the bullet didn't enter the brain, which it wasn't, and also that Dr. Horn was lying, which he wasn't.

Earlier in the report he has already observed that there is a hole in the skull, which in itself makes it completely clear that the dura mater is not intact, because you can't have a hole in the frontal skull without also having a hole in the dura mater. So, it's obviously it's a typo, and only a typo - to those acquainted with facts and reality at least. In their desperation to believe that the bullet bypassed the brain, Arias groupies have come up with all sorts of possibilities, or rather, impossibilities.

Stutz, Bob Stutz. Wasn't there a tweet about him watching during this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member