DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 28s28 seconds ago

the projection screen goes down...slide show time

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits at desk twiddling fingers. She glanced at the jury and smiled at one of them.

"@michaelbkiefer Nurmi says if misconduct is not granted, he will call Martinez to stand as a witness" #JodiArias

EYEROLL.

OT, I know, but while we're waiting for the late juror to arrive here's what I could glean from CBC's website, which isn't much. It seems it was a lone gunman who fired at least three shots, at different places, and killed a soldier standing honour guard at the National War Memorial, which is a about a block from the parliament buildings. What a shame. What is it with crazies who can get their hands on a gun? And up here we have far more stringent gun laws than you in the US.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

The big screen rolls down from the roof. Juan calls Dr. Horn. Medical examiner. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

Dr. Horn is clean shaved this time, dark blue suit and light blueberry shirt. He addresses Juan and the Jury #JodiArias

@ericksonvision: A forensic pathologist from the medical examiner's office now on the stand. They just lowered the 12' screen. This might be ugly. #JodiArias

Stutz, Bob Stutz. Wasn't there a tweet about him watching during this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling Bob Stutz is there to familiarize himself with all aspects, in case Juan is not available for any appeal hearings. Just my take on it.

@monicalindstrom: #JuanMartinez calls Dr. Horn to the stand, he is a forensic pathologist-sub speciality re trauma #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Dr. Kevin Horn is the medical examiner that examined Travis Alexander's body #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Dr Horn is in the house! Looking good I must say #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Juan is calling a witness out of order #jodiarias

can't believe we cant see dr hottie

I changed my mind. I have a feeling too many people posting tweets will get confusing. I'll leave it to you ladies to post and will jump in if/when needed.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 18 seconds ago

Horn is defining forensic pathology for the jury. He has done about 6000 autopsies since 2001. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Forensic pathologist Kevin Horn is on the stand on giving his credentials. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Juan Martinez is asking Kevin Horn about his medical background. #JodiArias

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias sets her chair as low as it will go. Some think it's a ploy to look more "waif-like" to the jury.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
Jurors look very focused as Juan grabs some pictures and paperwork #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds ago

Jurors look very focused as Juan grabs some pictures and paperwork

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

Exhibit 667 shows the autopsy of TA was performed on the 12 of june 2008. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

Horn goes through the process of an autopsy now. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Autopsy was June 12, 2008 #jodiarias #3TVArias

Beth

10:02 Autopsy was performed on 6/12/08. Travis’s height was 5’9″. Weight is reduced by decomposition.

@ericksonvision: The pathologist on the stand, Dr. Kevin Horn, if the whole medical thing doesn't work out, could get work as a J. Crew model. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Horn says he's performed hundreds of autopsies where a gunshot wound to the head was the primary cause of death. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

#JodiArias is looking at Dr. Horn and paying attention. Juan pulls up some autopsy photos now. Family of TA puts heads down.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

The identification photograph of TA is shown. #JodiArias looks to the right at the wooden wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay