Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 15 seconds ago
Witness can't answer whether or not @Hertz had security footage. Management said #JodiArias was w/a male & blond. Wish we knew what male!

@ericksonvision: Nurmi essentially says #JodiArias DID leave a paper trail by keeping the receipts for the gas and the gas cans. Not trying to hide anything.

@NancyGraceHLN: A few jurors taking notes, one of Travis' sisters is holding a pen. #JodiArias is looking at Mendez & paying attention.
If she wasn't trying to hide the fact she went to Arizona, she would have bought gas in Arizona, rather than filling up gas cans, wouldn't have dyed her hair, and wouldn't have asked for an inconspicuous rental car.

I didn't expect JM to have to prove premeditiation again. :thinking:

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi shows what appears to be a bank statement/deposit receipt showing #JodiArias had $548.65.

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi is trying to show #JodiArias had cash she could have used instead of credit cards.

Ummmm...ok?

She didn't care if people knew she'd been in SoCal, in Utah, in Nevada. So she used her card there. IT WAS HER ALIBI. She did not use it In AZ even though she'd been there. Premeditation.

If she wasn't trying to hide the fact she went to Arizona, she would have bought gas in Arizona, rather than filling up gas cans, wouldn't have dyed her hair, and wouldn't have asked for an inconspicuous rental car.

or turned her license plate upside down....who does that and thinks it is helpful??

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 7 seconds ago
Nurmi states that #JodiArias would have to show JA's ID to rent a car. Juan objects - Lack of foundation.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 45 seconds ago
We are looking at Jodi's drivers license in black and white and you can tell she was a blonde #jodiarias #3TVArias

Well, I think Juan is building the foundation for how cold and calculating the murder was weeks prior. As for nurmi, I'm not sure where he's going lol

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi is trying to show #JodiArias had cash she could have used instead of credit cards.

@NancyGraceHLN: The photo is a copy of #JodiArias' California driver’s license. Side bar taking place.

@monicalindstrom: Contrary to what people might think, jail hasnt been good to #JodiArias and her looks, jurors wont see the pretty girl here @TroyHaydenFox10

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Jodi is going through paperwork right now and highlighting stuff. Busy work I suppose #jodiarias #3TVArias
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite

was the male with Jodi Matt McCartney? Anyone know?

Of all the characters in this horrid story, he's the one I'd want to see dragged into court kicking and screaming. Give up what you know or get thrown in the pokey along with CMJA. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay