Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Redirect. Juan asks if you get a drivers license and it says brown does that mean u can't color hair next day? #3TVArias #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
Nicole Ascolese @msesquirette · 2m 2 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ -she wanted to have some record she was "going to Utah" to have an alibi she has to have some paper trail.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago
Court looking at @McDonaldsCorp receipt from #JodiArias' "convert mission." Jodi hasn't had a Big Mac in 7 years.

@NancyGraceHLN: Prosecution is presenting a number of receipts asking Mendez to read off the times, locations and name of stores. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Juan is going over the receipts from #JodiArias road trip #3TVArias

I wonder how her Mom knew about the 2nd gun JA had.

I also wonder if her mom slipped up when asking the cops if they found that gun. Or maybe at that point, her mom wanted no part of trying to help JA because she knew what she had done already and was afraid she was going to get charged with some aiding/abetting after the fact charge.

@NancyGraceHLN: Receipts are from #JodiArias' road trip. Locations range from various California and Nevada cities.

@NancyGraceHLN: Receipts are from #JodiArias' road trip. Locations range from various California and Nevada cities.
Many thanks to ALL those retweeting for us. Why or why did Dish have to have a falling out with Turner NOW?

Her brother is there.

MeeBee, her younger brother is there. She has another brother named Carl, who she used to beat over the head with a baseball bat.....(this was said by a former babysitter who was on NG last year)

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago
Juan and witness going over every receipt from trip to Travis. Time, amount, account number. #JodiArias

I wish info on where exactly she dyed her hair would come out and interviews w/the salon people. JMO

MeeBee, her younger brother is there. She has another brother named Carl, who she used to beat over the head with a baseball bat.....(this was said by a former babysitter who was on NG last year)

Thanks.

She wouldn't hurt any animal. But hitting sibling with a baseball bat and decapitation isn't a problem for her..

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Juan is showing receipts are from California, Utah, etc but not from Arizona #JodiArias #3TVArias

Many thanks to ALL those retweeting for us. Why or why did Dish have to have a falling out with Turner NOW?

It doesn't really make a difference. There's no cameras allowed in the courtroom anyway. HLN is not showing the trial.

I wonder how her Mom knew about the 2nd gun JA had.

I also wonder if her mom slipped up when asking the cops if they found that gun. Or maybe at that point, her mom wanted no part of trying to help JA because she knew what she had done already and was afraid she was going to get charged with some aiding/abetting after the fact charge.

Or was she afraid it was going to be used on some other poor victim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member