DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
Questions from jury #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is back up and we are looking at the Walmart receipt. Nurmi says no hair dye is on it #JodiArias #3tvarias

Wow it's tough to catch up with you guys. :) Looks like it's been an interesting day.

I wonder how her Mom knew about the 2nd gun JA had.

I also wonder if her mom slipped up when asking the cops if they found that gun. Or maybe at that point, her mom wanted no part of trying to help JA because she knew what she had done already and was afraid she was going to get charged with some aiding/abetting after the fact charge.

My first impression when watching the tapes of each parent's interview with Det F was that both of them--individually and separately--were almost immediately trying to distance themselves from their daughter. That to me was a flaming red flag, suggesting that she already had a substantial history of bad and likely illegal (but unreported) behaviour. In other words, what sort of parents quickly try to signal to a homicide detective that their child is messed up and they have already more or less washed their hands of him/her?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
Questions from jury #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is back up and we are looking at the Walmart receipt. Nurmi says no hair dye is on it #JodiArias #3tvarias

She didn't buy that at Walmart. Think she had it done at a salon in Monterrey.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago
Juan Martinez confirms none of the receipts are from Arizona. Only California, Nevada & Utah. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Nurmi done asking witness questions. Sidebar to discuss jury questions. #JodiArias

god i hope they are finishing up soon, i need to be up early :sigh:

I find myself wondering how many of the details Juan has committed to memory in this case.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now
Witness can't answer if additional receipts were found. "Can't recall." #JodiArias

Does anyone know court schedule for the rest of the week, namely Friday? TIA

No court on Fridays, as well as Oct. 29th and the 10th, 11th, 26th and 27th of November (per schedule mentioned during one of the hearings).

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
In the box of receipts was there any other receipts for other dates? Not that I recall #JodiArias #3tvarias
0 replies 0 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite2
More

@TrialDiariesJ: In the box of receipts was there any other receipts for other dates? Not that I recall #JodiArias #3tvarias

I like this question.

Keeping receipts was not her norm.

Or Salinas

Yeah, but it's not really relevant where, only that she dyed it or had it dyed after renting the car in Redding and before arriving in Mesa.

@TrialDiariesJ: Any receipts related to the defendants home? NO #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Any receipts related to the defendants home? NO #JodiArias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads