Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MeeBee, her younger brother is there. She has another brother named Carl, who she used to beat over the head with a baseball bat.....(this was said by a former babysitter who was on NG last year)

Another reason why she is mentally ill. lol

@NancyGraceHLN: Martinez & Mendez going over every receipt from the road trip - includes gas purchases & time stamps. Counsel at side bar. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: don’t feel like witnesses thus far tell the story in a logical sequence, when have to take Ws out of order things get confusing #JodiArias

Arias has a sister Angela and a brother Carl and older half siblings from her father's first marriage.

I have been trying to catch up. Does anyone know if her mother and aunt, (mom's twin), are in court??

All I know is there is a brother present today. Don't know which one \o/

@NancyGraceHLN: These receipts were all shown during #JodiArias murder trial.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan going over the gas receipts for her trip from CA to AZ. Showing she was filling up gas cans to not have to get gas in AZ. #JodiArias

Does anybody know if this process will go similar? Will state go first, defense then rebuttal witnesses to tie it all up?

I wonder how her Mom knew about the 2nd gun JA had.

I also wonder if her mom slipped up when asking the cops if they found that gun. Or maybe at that point, her mom wanted no part of trying to help JA because she knew what she had done already and was afraid she was going to get charged with some aiding/abetting after the fact charge.

Just like with Casey Anthony, I don't hold Jodi Arias' parents responsible for any Choices their daughters made.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 6 seconds ago
Jodi told Mom she was never in Arizona. Offered receipts for proof.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan going over the gas receipts for her trip from CA to AZ. Showing she was filling up gas cans to not have to get gas in AZ. #JodiArias

Bingo! Atta boy Juan!

@NancyGraceHLN: Martinez points out all the receipts are from California, Nevada and Utah. None were from Arizona. #JodiArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Martinez is done. Nurmi back asking the witness questions. #JodiArias

Does anyone know court schedule for the rest of the week, namely Friday? TIA

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Nurmi is back up and we are looking at the amounts in #jodi

@NancyGraceHLN: These receipts were all shown during #JodiArias murder trial.

Yes Nancy, but didnt you get the memo that this case is going to be retried in its entirety. Sidebars and all. :)

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 6 seconds ago
Jodi told Mom she was never in Arizona. Offered receipts for proof.

Smart move. Juan does not forget or miss a beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie