Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NancyGraceHLN: Driver license photo has hair marked as brown but #JodiArias' hair color is visibly blonde.

Lol...good try on the b&w photo. :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
#jodiarias rented a car in Redding at the airport #3tvarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago
Wondering what point Nurmi is trying to make re: if license was provided to @Hertz. Waiting... ... ... #JodiArias

She's likely working on her letter to her groupies.

This suddenly made me remember something: whatever happened to Jodi's so-called manifesto? (Oh, wait a minute, now I think I recall that it was one of the literary classics discussed by her book club, no? The club that meets after her Spanish class?)

If she wasn't trying to hide the fact she went to Arizona, she would have bought gas in Arizona, rather than filling up gas cans, wouldn't have dyed her hair, and wouldn't have asked for an inconspicuous rental car.

Right, she kept some receipts thinking she was smarter than everyone else by having a paper trail, but made sure to get rid of the gun and knife, made sure to make a phone call leaving a message after, and having a place to stay lined up... she never denied she was going on a trip, she just didn't count on Juan putting all her pieces together.

I have always thought part of why she slit his throat, and shot him was all in an attempt to "add" to the scene making it appear like it was more than one person, or more like a hired/experienced kill, and then the ninja story. She thought it out, she just isn't as smart as she thinks she is. Just my opinion

Wondering what point Nurmi is trying to make re: if license was provided to @Hertz. Waiting... ... ... #JodiArias
Like jodi is the first murderer to make this mistake? Nope

1. Jodi wasn't even in AZ
2. Jodi was there but Ninjas murdered TA
3. Jodi was there and murdered TA because he was abusive
4. Jodi was there, murdered TA because she's mentally ill

Surely I've forgotten some. Fill it the blanks.

Still trying to make the point it wasn't premeditated because she showed her license.

Again, this makes no sense. Jodi didn't care if people knew she was going on a road trip and certainly wouldn't care if it was known she was 90 miles from her own home.

She was only stealth in AZ. Get with it.

The ninjas got her address off her license to go after her. Only it was a P.O. Box in Big Sur, nowhere near her family in Yreka!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi is saying it's highly likely #jodiarias would have been seen on security camera at airport area getting car #3TVArias

Alien abduction might be next.

Who cares about the receipts Nurmi? She sure didn't. She got rid of what she needed to get rid off. The gun and the knives.

She saved the receipts because she's greedy. She said she had planned on writing off much of the trip as "business expenses" so she saved the receipts so she could things off ...

Nurmi is trying to make the jury believe #JodiArias wasn't hiding what she was doing #3TVArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 8s 8 seconds ago
Juan jumps up 4 cross aggressively has witness explain people can color their hair the day after they get their drivers license.

Nurmi is trying to make the jury believe #JodiArias wasn't hiding what she was doing #3TVArias

I just want to yell at him, "Where's the gas receipts from Arizona???" Oh yeah, that's right, there is none, because she filled up the gas cans. She only filled up her tank in other states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l