DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
We are in recess for day #jodiarias #3tvarias

Beth FB Post
Court has recessed for the day. Mendes is finished. The cross of Flores is expected in the morning.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 4m 4 minutes ago

No more q's. Done for day. #JodiArias Tom 9:30am. Thanks for following me today!

Thanks everyone for posting all the tweets today. It really is very helpful to us. Thank you all.

Biggest surprise for me today was confidentiality & good will established between defendant and defender. Of course , some real change may have occurred that advances the case but instead, Nurmi may be practicing psychology on Arias to gain her cooperation. Flattery? Extravagant assurances? Taking blame for poor past relations?

Goodnight, thanks everyone for the tweets and posts, see y'all tomorrow. . . . Go Kansas City!

Biggest surprise for me today was confidentiality & good will established between defendant and defender. Of course , some real change may have occurred that advances the case but instead, Nurmi may be practicing psychology on Arias to gain her cooperation. Flattery? Extravagant assurances? Taking blame for poor past relations?

Interesting observation Tuba. How do you mean?

I'm glad juror #9 was dismissed. Apparently she couldn't focus between smokes to do her duty she was sworn in to do.

I was worried back in August, I asked on the legal thread about potential jurors who may know the convicted murderer or her family. I've been worried that her supporters would make it thru the cracks and cause a mistrial.

Since there is no such thing as life row I believe this convicted murderer has earned her way to death row. She belongs there till she is executed. She needs to be put in that box and forgotten about until she takes her final walk.

Nancy is on now and she says she is live. The first part was Flores interrogation of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove