Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad Juan is removing any shock value Nurmi would have had in presenting them and Jodi would have delighted in, but the sex tape is still coming. I'm dreading hearing that again.

That was completely and utterly disturbing. Travis didn't force her to have phone sex, or any type of sex. Jodi was the sexual aggressor, as proven with Ryan Burns who she saw the day or so after killing Travis. I do hope Juan gets it into the heads of the jurors over and over again that Jodi WILLINGLY drove to Mesa even after supposedly being abused. Jodi WILLINGLY answered his phone calls/emails/texts. He was in AZ and she was in CA.. what could Travis had done if he DID abuse her? Nothing! He was over 1000 miles away!

There's just so much detail that you can actually see it without seeing pictures. :(

Yes, that is true and it showed me just how much pain and anquish he went through. Her plan was to make him suffer in the most horrific, possible way and she had the nerve to think she would get away with it and go on to another, most likely. I really think she enjoyed every wound she inflicted and relished in seeing him breath his last breath.

Yes, that is true and it showed me just how much pain and anquish he went through. Her plan was to make him suffer in the most horrific, possible way and she had the nerve to think she would get away with it and go on to another, most likely. I really think she enjoyed every wound she inflicted and relished in seeing him breath his last breath.

Ryan is lucky she did not kill him also.. She could have snapped when he cut her off from having sex that next day or whenever that was. Man.. I wish I was as "good" of a liar as she is.

I am glad Juan is removing any shock value Nurmi would have had in presenting them and Jodi would have delighted in, but the sex tape is still coming. I'm dreading hearing that again.

I truly hope Juan Puts the sex tape into context this time. That because she recorded this conversation, we have no idea what the context was leading up to this. Was she encouraging that she wants to be viewed as a prepubescent girl having an orgasm? And when he bit and she knew how to manipulate him and then started recording after her coaxing him. But because she killed him we will never know. We have to rely that the person convicted of nearly decapitating, shooting abs stabbing him just happened to record this one single damming call and has no others before or after to develop the context.

Me to, but hopefully the jury will see she is no virginal angel. It was funny on Dr Drew some woman said JA was willing to take it in any orifice she could get it. Beyond yuk.

I truly hope Juan Puts the sex tape into context this time. That because she recorded this conversation, we have no idea what the context was leading up to this. Was she encouraging that she wants to be viewed as a prepubescent girl having an orgasm? And when he bit and she knew how to manipulate him and then started recording after her coaxing him. But because she killed him we will never know. We have to rely that the person convicted of nearly decapitating, shooting abs stabbing him just happened to record this one single damming call and has no otters before or after to develop the context.

One would also think that if he abused her (verbally, and I mean actually abusing her, not just calling her truthful names) over the phone at any point in their relationship (and I use that term loosely) that she would have recorded THAT. Jodi seems like the type of person who likes to have some sort of blackmail properties against someone. I don't care if she wanted to protect him or not, she still would have had some evidence of abuse.

One would also think that if he abused her (verbally, and I mean actually abusing her, not just calling her truthful names) over the phone at any point in their relationship (and I use that term loosely) that she would have recorded THAT. Jodi seems like the type of person who likes to have some sort of blackmail properties against someone. I don't care if she wanted to protect him or not, she still would have had some evidence of abuse.
Right. It's because It didn't happen not in reality or fantasy. If verbal or emotional name calling or playboy behavior was a precursor to murder I'm sure id likely not be alive right now, and many of us would be fatherless and brother less. Jodi arias is HATED by all true DV victims that I've ever talked to. It appears that women who support her have a deep desire to kill their exes for being used in the past as well.

Right. It's because It didn't happen not in reality or fantasy. If verbal or emotional name calling or playboy behavior was a precursor to murder I'm sure id likely not be alive right now, and many of us would be fatherless and brother less. Jodi arias is HATED by all true DV victims that I've ever talked to. It appears that women who support her have a deep desire to kill their exes for being used in the past as well.
Exactly. I was reading about what the foreman from her first trial said. How he believed Travis mentally and verbally abused her. Where's your proof, buddy?

I finally got to the end! Thanks for the tweets and comments from this afternoon when I couldn't be here.

My interest is in the Heliophone. There was mention there is another call on it. I wonder what that call is about. Is it a call with Travis that shines some light on their relationship?

I hope Juan gets to present that call since the defense did not turn the phone over to the prosecution (and didn't have to). I wonder how Juan knows about the other call???

Let's say hypothetically that giving your "three hole wonder" a job, a place to stay and a car was a form of emotional abuse anywhere on planet earth. How does that mitigate what she did that day? I am not even sure how he worked that out in his own head. Let's face it women like jodi are the epitome of "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" Travis didn't invent that. You can't go slaughtering every man who treats you as a cutty buddy. Which planet is that foreman living on? ty

Let's say hypothetically that giving your "three hole wonder" a job, a place to stay and a car was a form of emotional abuse anywhere on planet earth. How does that mitigate what she did that day? I am not even sure how he worked that out in his own head. Let's face it women like jodi are the epitome of "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" Travis didn't invent that. You can't go slaughtering every man who treats you as a cutty buddy. Which planet is that foreman living on? ty
Completely agree! She also kept coming back after he broke it off. She knew she was just a piece of butt to him.

I hope Juan is the one to play that recording first in court. Take away the Defense's shock value, and if Prosectution plays it first to show how Jodi is not the shrinking virgin that they have tried to portray in the past, it may put the ball in Travis's court instead of JA's. I just think that playing it first is the smart thing to do.

Well…the most interesting thing I gleaned from today was that the evidence of the hidden gun in the rental car was brought up. I didn't see anything about the knives that were hidden in books. I wonder why one was allowed and not the other?

Welcome itzkatiex0! You have made some great posts...love your insight.

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias has just entered the courtroom dressed in all black. Looks like a fan of Fallout Boy.
It's not uncommon for young girls like Jodi to go through an angsty, emo phase. After all, she's had so much negativity to work through.

hey y'all, new here. Been lurking the last few days.. this whole re-trial makes me sick for Travis' family. Jodi just keeps hurting them over and over and over again.. I don't see how his sisters haven't tried to murder HER yet. If I was in their position right now.. well, I'd be in a jail cell. I don't think that blaming a victim should be allowed unless there is absolutely proof. He's not here to defend himself.

Not sure if anyone has asked this, but why do y'all think she cut her hair? To maybe look younger and weak and vulnerable? Usually when people cut a significant amount of length off their hair, they look younger.

Jodi told the last jury that she donated her hair to Locks of Love as one of her good points to not give her the death penalty. She got it cut in August of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand